Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? (2457 Views)

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate / Agbo Major: Kwankwaso Won’t Serve As Peter Obi’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by KingsJohnson(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:
What do you expect from a Pandora thief?

A stingy man is eager to get rich and is unaware that poverty awaits him. (Proverbs 28:22)

God bless Father Mbaka. A true man of God.

Once they attack you now you will shout blue murder. Make your point without resorting to insult
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by KingsJohnson(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
Trying to make sure Nigerians have constant light as the president of the Federal Republic of Labour Party? Oga campaign manager sir I thought he only asked a question

Nigerians like you are ingrates, appreciate people's effort for once in your life.

You need Peter Obi more than he needs to be President
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Afamed: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thanksful:

You are funny! Take Nigerian port authority and his sister airport to the worst state in Nigeria. Half the time it took Lagos to get where it is now is what it will take the state to achieve the same.

I said hold the time frame
Does Lagos state collect Tax from NPA? Why are you this dumb?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Afamed: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
KingsJohnson:

Once they attack you now you will shout blue murder. Make your point without resorting to insult
Pls go ahead with your insult. It's not new to us again

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by saintruky(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oghene1st:
As his supporter, I am getting confuse daily. Why is he still in Egypt and yet to pick a running mate when the deadline to do same is today!

Mo Salah it is...
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by colorsofrainbow: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
FirstSon01:
Obi is a confused person.
Either that or he's working with APC to split PDP votes. His labour party is an APC Confederate party.

His mates have unveiled running mates, werey is looking at generator.
Who is Tinubu's running mate?
Hate will kill you
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by shortIGBOman: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
No one wants to be Peter Obi's running mate. Obi has no political VALUE. His few supporters are online and none of them have PVC. Others are in the East, but there won't be election in the East. Cause Simon Ekpa and IPOB said so. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by shortIGBOman: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
PresidObi:

Theres still time, let others choose theirs first.

President of Online Republic of BIAFRA

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Prince111111: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
His VP is an Egyptian now grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

How is he better than the man who drew the development roadmap for Lagos and multiplied revenue by x11? How?

Tinubu didn't draw any roadmap. Fashola did all that job from 0-100%.
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by ityP(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
PresidObi:

Theres still time, let others choose theirs first.

6pm na deadline o
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Goldenkrezi: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

How is he better than the man who drew the development roadmap for Lagos and multiplied revenue by x11? How?

Fashola sketched all road maps and started the MDGs
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Which sane politician will agree to be vp to Peter Obi? Peter Obi has no electoral value outside social media.
Politics is local.
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Ivimmanuel: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
KingsJohnson:

Nigerians like you are ingrates, appreciate people's effort for once in your life.

You need Peter Obi more than he needs to be President
Nawoah you be werey o, I should be grateful that he saw me through school or he feeds my family? Now that he's back from Egypt i'm sure we are having stable power according to what said hehehe. This guy you no well o
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by fergie001: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sergio101:

1hr 30mins remaining.

Nawaoh.

Well let's be watching the unfoldings
I just gathered it's 12 midnight before the portal is locked.
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Cyberterror: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oghene1st:
As his supporter, I am getting confuse daily. Why is he still in Egypt and yet to pick a running mate when the deadline to do same is today!

Mbaka cursed Peter Obi, what did you expect grin
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

Does Lagos state collect Tax from NPA? Why are you this dumb?

I talk am say many of your are too dumb. If you went to school you would have studied economic or history at least.

You would have been taught in either of the subjects the importance of seaport and airport in economics development.

Without these two economic power houses in Lagos. The difference it will have with Osun will not be noticeable.
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:

What’s the contribution of Lagos airport and seaports to the IGR of Lagos state? Can you name the specific taxes Lagos state government is collecting from the seaports and airport?

Kai! Which kind people dey this country self?

Both the airport and seaport employees 1/4 of Lagos workers directly or indirectly. 1/3 of the businesses in Lagos are directly or indirectly linked to these to economic power houses.

Without the two, the multitude of people and businesses you see in Lagos will disappear.

The businesses you look at and think they stand alone, stand majorly on these and the population these two has attracted.
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Fashola sketched all road maps and started the MDGs

Not even Fashola would say that. Who signed the BRT deal and Eko Atlantic project?

Was it Fashola who did financial re-engineering and multiplied IGR by x11?

Do not let bitterness and hatred consume you!
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Tinubu didn't draw any roadmap. Fashola did all that job from 0-100%.

Bitterness won't allow you to educate and inform yourself. Which stupid roadmap did Fashola draw? Even the BRT deal was signed by Tinubu but Fashola only received many of them. Even Fashola himself confessed that he was following the laid down development plan by Asiwaju.

How can hatred be this much for someone to the extent of denying him his due credit? And U come online to advertise ignorance in public with so much confidence. Upgrade!
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thanksful:

You are funny! Take Nigerian port authority and his sister airport to the worst state in Nigeria. Half the time it took Lagos to get where it is now is what it will take the state to achieve the same.

I said hold the time frame

How come the same Lagos was generating a paltry 600 million before Asiwaju came? Were there no Ports then? The same Anambra whose IGR was multiplied by Ngige had a stagnant IGR after 8 years of Obi. He has no excuse for his failure!

Only failures give excuses; People like Asiwaju solve problems by thinking outside the box.
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

How come the same Lagos was generating a paltry 600 million before Asiwaju came? Were there no Ports then? The same Anambra whose IGR was multiplied by Ngige had a stagnant IGR after 8 years of Obi. He has no excuse for his failure!

Only failures give excuses; People like Asiwaju solve problems by thinking outside the box.

There is difference between money in circulation and having access to that money.

There is more money now than there was 10 years ago. I once said if Osun state have the seaport and airport Lagos has, it will take them half the time frame to achieve same development. This is because there's more money now than before. They will be much more money in 10 years time than now.

What's GDP? Intellectual bull shit. Real progress is measured by purchasing power.

How many seaports are functional in Nigeria right now?

Imagine, every state send 1% of their budget into Lagos to take the goods they imported? That is 35% of the entire allocation of the federal government into Lagos.

Now imagine we have three functional seaports in Nigeria with same capacity and benefits.

Lagos will be a big loser in full economic restructuring. Novice think it's the north.

Alot of economic benefits lagos enjoy because of the seaport and airport is many.
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Goldenkrezi: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

Not even Fashola would say that. Who signed the BRT deal and Eko Atlantic project?

Was it Fashola who did financial re-engineering and multiplied IGR by x11?

Do not let bitterness and hatred consume you!

Which one is bitterness bayi... Omo werey
Go fvck yourself
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Which one is bitterness bayi... Omo werey
Go fvck yourself

Quintessential Obi supporter.
Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:

What’s the contribution of Lagos airport and seaports to the IGR of Lagos state? Can you name the specific taxes Lagos state government is collecting from the seaports and airport?

Lets just ignore him cos he's obviously trying hard to play down the achievements of Asiwaju but he's not making much sense. I wonder if absence of seaports is the reason Obi failed to improve Anambra's revenue potential and the economy after EIGHT YEARS.. The same IGR Ngige quadrupled in 3 years oo!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? by seunmsg(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thanksful:

Kai! Which kind people dey this country self?

Both the airport and seaport employees 1/4 of Lagos workers directly or indirectly. 1/3 of the businesses in Lagos are directly or indirectly linked to these to economic power houses.

Without the two, the multitude of people and businesses you see in Lagos will disappear.

The businesses you look at and think they stand alone, stand majorly on these and the population these two has attracted.

I am in a good mood tonight so I will resist the urge to laugh at your obvious ignorance. The fact that you believe the nonsense you typed makes it really amusing. It will only take the special grace of God to correct the level of ignorance that has been sowed into the minds of folks like you.

Anyway, let me remind you that you’ve not answered the question I asked you. Can you mention specifically the exact taxes that Lagos state government collects from airport and seaport? Can you tell us in actual term the contribution of seaports and airport to the overall IGR of Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Trending Video Of Peter Obi That Got People Talking. Photos And Video. / Another Of Obi's Call That Demystifies "Yes Daddy" Coming Up Shortly / Why We Killed 17 Soldiers In Delta Community – Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.