Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking (5381 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by opowplus(m): 2:22am On Jul 22, 2011
On the debate about Islamic Banking, Oyedepo called for caution in introducing any policy that could cause disaffection.

He said: “My caution is that there is a sharp religious divide http://www.kwaranews.com/1/bishop-oyedepo-calls-for-caution-on-islamic-banking
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by PastorAIO: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2011
He said: “My caution is that there is a sharp religious divide in the country already. Anything that will further cause disunity is not ethical or patriotic to promote such. Already, we have problems with credit issues, how a non-interest banking system will survive in this country is yet to be seen. But I am not an expert; let the experts decide how it will work. We need to be cautious. I think if the opinion poll says they don’t want it, the leaders should listen to them.”

Two things I would have loved to ask him if I was the interviewer:

1) As a religious leader, would he advocate, or preach, loyalty to the State (ie patriotism) over loyalty to God. Should a christian's love or concern be merely for those of his own nation/tribe/state or should it be for the whole of mankind.
There is a saying: Charity begins at home. Or sometimes put as 'physician heal thyself'. In other words a doctor should first take care of himself and his own. What should be the christian attitude to this maxim.

23And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country. 24And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country. 25But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; 26But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. 27And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian. 28And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,

2) My second point is in appreciation of admission that he is not an expert. Surely the best thing for him to say if he is asked a question of something he knows nothing about is to say: I'm sorry, I know nothing about that.
And if it is a matter of pressing public importance, as a public figure, he should take the necessary steps to inform himself about the matter. He knows nothing about economics yet he is pontificating about the credit issues in the country.
There are too many religious leaders that carry on like that. It is wrong. There is nothing wrong with admitting you don't know something about a subject that is foreign to you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Image123(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2011
@aio
There's truly no loyalty to the state outside loyalty to God. If one's loyal to God, he'll be loyal to the state. And we're to love others as ourselves, not more than ourselves.
2ndly, the man said(and you should perhaps applaud him for saying) that he's not an expert, not that he doesn't know anything.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by awardeez: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2011
pastor AIO, what manner of Pastor are you. The man clearly admitted not being an expert and yet you choose to vilify him for even speaking.
Please if you have anything personal against him, keep it to yourself and don't drag others into it!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by daniellle(f): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by mekaboy(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2011

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE SAID, THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE BANKING SYSTEM, IT IS THE NAME. IN NIGERIA NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT NON MUSLIMS WILL NOT REALY BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE NAME.

ITS LIKE SETTING UP A UNIVERSITY THAT WILL OFFER FEES HALF THE PRICE OF OTHER SCHOOLS AND NAME IT
" BOKO HARAM UNIVERSITY "OR " JIHAD INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY " EVEN THOUGH IT HAS ALOT TO OFFER DO YOU THINK THE NAME IS RIGHT?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by passyjango(m): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2011

Already, we have problems with credit issues, how a non-interest banking system will survive in this country is yet to be seen. But I am not an expert; let the experts decide how it will work.  We need to be cautious.  I think if the opinion poll says they don’t want it, the leaders should listen to them.”

I think this is a valid question. Most Nigerians cash all their money once salaries are paid. The outcry over increase of withdrawal limit by UBA is an example. Our problem is that we always beat ourselves up over nothing. We have had Micro-finance banks in Nigeria for years, but what is the level of micro financing taking place in Nigeria today?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Musiwa42: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2011
Like I once wrote. When you have an interest free banking system, it also means you have a tax free banking system. Since far northern state are muslim. what it means is that they will not be paying taxes. Which is not fair to other nigerian who will be using the regular banks.

It means christain would become poorer using the regular banking system. while others would not. For you to have a balance and a fair system. The only solution is to rewrite the tax laws. that only state can collect taxes.  It is not fair to a man in River state or Imo state or cross river state, that he would be paying taxes in the banking sector but someone from Bauchi state or sokoto or borno or jigawa etc  would not be paying taxes , but would enjoy of the man in imo state taxes.

That is not a fair system. Even Muslim will agree that Islam does not also want them to cheat their brother.   So to be fair to everybody it would be better state collect all taxes in nigeria. that way. State which want Islamic banking can have it. There is nothing wrong in alternative banking . But it must be done with fair play in mind. This is not done with fair play in mind.

one sector of the country can not be paying taxes while the other enjoy interest free taxes. It will only breed hate in Nigeria.  For us to create a balance the only solution is to allow states to collect all taxes in Nigeria.  That way state which do want Islamic banking for their people should do so.

I dont see an honest muslim been oppose to this, expect if that person motive is to cheat other people.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Musiwa42: 12:54am On Jul 30, 2011
Look i listen to sanusi on channel tv. but here is it. If you take example of the university. the northern businessmen have not put money into the universities like the south have done. You dont find dangote or dantata building universities. So you cant blame other.  Is just for them to look for ways to have the likes of dangote or dantata etc to give . their money no dey touch person hand.

But I will use an islamic university in Ilorin which is privately own, which is doing very well. So northerners should have no excuse, if a university in ilorin is doing well.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by MadDog1(m): 1:55am On Jul 30, 2011
there is nothing wrong with what he said!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Musiwa42: 2:39am On Jul 30, 2011
The issue is most rich northerners do not give back to the society. They do not have given spirit. They have to learn to give to the poor and society.

Yes dangote own one of this. I hope he reads it in nigeria. It is also dangote responsibility to give to his people. He is not going to carry this money to heaven.  yes one of this private jet looks good.  But when you look at the south more than half of the rich give back to the society through churches. they give 10% of their own income. This is given back to the society, This money is what is use to built universities and others.

The most important thing is to find way , in making dangote and others give back to their society. Dangote is richer than abiola. But I can tell you abiola a southerner gave more money to northerners than Dangote a northerner have done. Dangote is knew for not given back to people. even his own people. same thing for other northern rich people. And Dangote have to learn what the rich in America are doing. they are given back money to their society. even some have given half of their wealth back to the people. Example is Bill gate.

Dangote have to know that God loves a cheerful giver. And that God want him to give back to the society. even his society. its critical to his people development. more than 50% of the rich people from the south of nigeria give 10% of their income back. While less than 1% of northerners give back. this is why , some northerners are complaining.

It is critical that people like dangote ,dantata in the north most give back part of his wealth back to the society through community development.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by MadDog1(m): 3:23am On Jul 30, 2011
i think dangote is more of nigeria than hausa!
as of early this year he gave lagos some billion naira for security undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by BetaThings: 4:10am On Jul 30, 2011
mekaboy:

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE SAID, THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE BANKING SYSTEM, IT IS THE NAME. IN NIGERIA NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT NON MUSLIMS WILL NOT REALY BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE NAME.

ITS LIKE SETTING UP A UNIVERSITY THAT WILL OFFER FEES HALF THE PRICE OF OTHER SCHOOLS AND NAME IT
" BOKO HARAM UNIVERSITY "OR " JIHAD INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY "  EVEN THOUGH IT HAS ALOT TO OFFER DO YOU THINK THE NAME IS RIGHT?

The equivalent of Boko Haram in Christianity is CRUSADES UNIVERSITY OR INQUISITION UNIVERSITY OR KNIGHT TEMPLARS UNIVERSITY
So don't compare those to Jihad which, from your post, you don't know anything about
Afterall no muslim has compared christianity to  Crusades, Inquisition, etc
But you should study the history of christianity before coming here to post
Learn about the Knight Templars which the Oslo bomber admires
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 30, 2011
Beta things,

I know about the templars. Their mission was to get the grail and the occult blue prints before the muslims did. hence, they went to Palestine to get it, mounting a crusade campaign along the way.

So you are justifying killing by your brothers eh- typical muslim - always looking for an opportunity to kill.

The Norway bomber is on his own. He claims to be a christian but right-thinking Christians are against his actions.

Muslims on the other hand are in support of Boko Haram. You probably would have been sucking milk off the udder of a cow somewhere if not for western education.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by NnaNna4(m): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by obailala(m): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2011
Papa Oyedepo's comment is the best I've heard so far from any religious leader on this issue. In terms of improving the economy, yes! there is nothing wrong with Islamic banking but with the level of religious intolerance in the country presently, it would be morally wrong to force this down the throat of Nigerians at a critical time like this. If many nigerians say they dont want it, then the leaders should listen

What I'm personally not comfortable with is the way Sanusi is so hell bent on going on with it even with all the public outrage; seems his life depends on it or he has something he's not telling us
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Biggie9: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2011
The Bishop is absolutely in order. He was honest enough to admit he was not an expert in that financial sector but called for caution. i too have been calling for caution because with the way and speed sanusi is rushing to roll out these islamic and boko haram banks i am begining to wonder if its for economic or political reasons that these sharia banks are to be opened.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Sike(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2011
Again?? Anyway, It is already Done and Dusted!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Jarus(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2011
@Obaılala, whıch Muslıms are ın support of Boko Haram?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Remii(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2011
Jarus:

@Obaılala, whıch Muslıms are ın support of Boko Haram?

You should ask him,
Most of the people these guys are killing are Muslims police and soldiers that are fighting them are mostly Muslims, the idea of boko haram is unIslamic since Islam supports education. Muhammad (PBOH) urged Muslims to seek knowledge even if they have to go to China used the example of China because at the time they were pagans, so Muslims are allowed to get educated anywhere the knowledge is available, Arab worlds today have some of the best universities and research centers.

It is unfair when action of few criminal are used to judge and insult millions innocent others.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Remii(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2011
obailala:

Papa Oyedepo's comment is the best I've heard so far from any religious leader on this issue. In terms of improving the economy, yes! there is nothing wrong with Islamic banking but with the level of religious intolerance in the country presently, it would be morally wrong to force this down the throat of Nigerians at a critical time like this. If many nigerians say they dont want it, then the leaders should listen

What I'm personally not comfortable with is the way Sanusi is so hell bent on going on with it even with all the public outrage; seems his life depends on it or he has something he's not telling us

There is no public outcry, there is "Islamaphobic Christians that are well connected to biased media outcry".
Those who did not see anything bad in calling any criminal and violent acts Islamic even when the perpetrators are killing Muslims, but can't stand associating anything good with Islam.
They are not majority and could not be called 100% public, because not all Christians are against Islamic banking, both in name and practice.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by obailala(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2011
Remii:

There is no public outcry, there is "Islamaphobic Christians that are well connected to biased media outcry".
Those who did not see anything bad in calling any criminal and violent acts Islamic even when the perpetrators are killing Muslims, but can't stand associating anything good with Islam.
They are not majority and could not be called 100% public, because not all Christians are against Islamic banking, both in name and practice.
If there was no public outcry, we wouldn't be talking about this now and we wouldn't have this issue appearing several times on the front page of NL
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Remii(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2011
^^^^ My brother, I did not say there was no outcry, there is, both for and against. There is nothing bad in voicing out opinions, that will make all of us feel good and shape  policies correctly, but painting opinion of few vocal ones as representative of all is what I think is not proper.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by DeSheikh(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2011
divine2043:

Beta things,

I know about the templars. Their mission was to get the grail and the occult blue prints before the muslims did. hence, they went to Palestine to get it, mounting a crusade campaign along the way.

So you are justifying killing by your brothers eh- typical muslim - always looking for an opportunity to kill.

The Norway bomber is on his own. He claims to be a christian but right-thinking Christians are against his actions.

Muslims on the other hand are in support of Boko Haram. You probably would have been sucking milk off the udder of a cow somewhere if not for western education.
WRONG!!!! WE DO NOT!!! THEY ARE TERRORISTS!!! I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF TELLING ANYONE WHO CARES TO LISTEN THAT ISLAM IS PEACE. OF COURSE YOU MAY ALSO NEVER ACCEPT THAT ASSERTION. BUT WHY DONT YOU CONSIDER THAT THE SAME WAY YOU DISOWN THE NORWAY BOMBER, HITLER, THE IRA, AND MANY OTHER "CHRISTIAN" (NOTE THE QUOTATION MARKS) TERRORISTS, TRUE MUSLIMS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SO CALLED "MUSLIM TERRORISTS"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by deb(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2011
@ Poster,
U sounded more like you have a personal grudge with the Bishop than about what he said
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by trimwis: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2011
how i wish the bishop can sell some of his private jet to set up our own CHRISTIAN BANK
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by nigerhead(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
De Sheikh:

WRONG!!!! WE DO NOT!!! THEY ARE TERRORISTS!!! I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF TELLING ANYONE WHO CARES TO LISTEN THAT ISLAM IS PEACE. OF COURSE YOU MAY ALSO NEVER ACCEPT THAT ASSERTION. BUT WHY DONT YOU CONSIDER THAT THE SAME WAY YOU DISOWN THE NORWAY BOMBER, HITLER, THE IRA, AND MANY OTHER "CHRISTIAN" (NOTE THE QUOTATION MARKS) TERRORISTS, TRUE MUSLIMS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SO CALLED "MUSLIM TERRORISTS"

Yes, Islam Is a Religion Of Peace, but you will agree with me, that its a bit harder for us to get on your side, when the Sultan Of Sokoto (Leader Of Most Moslems in Nigeria) comes out to tell us that Boko Haram is not responsible for the killings going on in the north. IT MAKES IT VERY HARD sir to believe you people anymore.

As far as I know the Norway guy has not come out to tell us that the Bible tells him to kill Islamic "infidels". Yes he has a grudge against Islam, but he did not come up with quotes from the bible to back up his killing.

And to boot, Western "Christian" leaders have all come out to condemn his actions.

The Sultan came out to defend BokoHAram.

So dont blame people when they start getting paranoid when you bring "Islamic Banking", and with the way CenBank Gov is pushing it down our throats, its becoming really worrisome.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by nairapark: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2011
Is it just impossible for Sanusi to run the affairs of CBN without arousing public outrage.

Can't he just be sensitive to the entire public without viewed as being sectional? angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
trimwis:

how i wish the bishop can sell some of his private jet to set up our own CHRISTIAN BANK
YOU ARE THINKING LIKE CRAZ.Y MONKEY
did he mention anything bad about so called Freaky Islamic banking, watch your comment
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Remii(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
Musiwa,.:

Like I once wrote. When you have an interest free banking system, it also means you have a tax free banking system. Since far northern state are muslim. what it means is that they will not be paying taxes. Which is not fair to other nigerian who will be using the regular banks.

It means christain would become poorer using the regular banking system. while others would not. For you to have a balance and a fair system. The only solution is to rewrite the tax laws. that only state can collect taxes.  It is not fair to a man in River state or Imo state or cross river state, that he would be paying taxes in the banking sector but someone from Bauchi state or sokoto or borno or jigawa etc  would not be paying taxes , but would enjoy of the man in imo state taxes.

That is not a fair system. Even Muslim will agree that Islam does not also want them to cheat their brother.   So to be fair to everybody it would be better state collect all taxes in nigeria. that way. State which want Islamic banking can have it. There is nothing wrong in alternative banking . But it must be done with fair play in mind. This is not done with fair play in mind.

one sector of the country can not be paying taxes while the other enjoy interest free taxes. It will only breed hate in Nigeria.  For us to create a balance the only solution is to allow states to collect all taxes in Nigeria.  That way state which do want Islamic banking for their people should do so.

I dont see an honest muslim been oppose to this, expect if that person motive is to cheat other people.

Please be well guided, tax and interest are two different unconnected things. Citizen must pay tax to government to cover running and development of government and the country. so don't confuse people. Those banks will pay government taxes and other statutory charges.

1. When you keep money in the bank, banks have right to charge you administrative cost of keeping your money.
2. You have right to share from profit the bank made from trading with your money.
3. You don't have interest from money kept with bank
4. You don't pay interest on money you borrow from bank.
5. Bank will share profit or loss accrued from the business done with borrowed money.

Please get information
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Remii(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

YOU ARE THINKING LIKE CRAZ.Y MONKEY
did he mention anything bad about so called Freaky Islamic banking, [b]watch your comme[/b]nt

or what, lol, grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Calls For Caution On Islamic Banking by Musiwa42: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2011
40 U.S. Billionaires Pledge Half Of Wealth To Charity

Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, George Lucas, Larry Ellison and Michael Bloomberg
Enlarge AFP/Getty Images

Those making the pledge to give away most of their money include, clockwise from upper left, investment guru Warren Buffett, Microsoft mogul Bill Gates, CNN founder Ted Turner, Hollywood director George Lucas, Oracle co-founder Larry Ellison and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Those Making The 'Giving Pledge'

Paul G. Allen
Laura and John Arnold
Michael R. Bloomberg
Eli and Edythe Broad
Warren Buffett
Michele Chan and Patrick Soon-Shiong
Barry Diller and Diane von Furstenberg
Ann and John Doerr
Larry Ellison
Bill and Melinda Gates
Barron Hilton
Jon and Karen Huntsman
Joan and Irwin Jacobs
George B. Kaiser
Elaine and Ken Langone
Gerry and Marguerite Lenfest
Lorry I. Lokey
George Lucas
Alfred E. Mann
Bernie and Billi Marcus
Thomas S. Monaghan
Tashia and John Morgridge
Pierre and Pam Omidyar
Bernard and Barbro Osher
Ronald O. Perelman
Peter G. Peterson
T. Boone Pickens
Julian H. Robertson, Jr.
David Rockefeller
David M. Rubenstein
Herb and Marion Sandler
Vicki and Roger Sant
Walter Scott, Jr.
Jim and Marilyn Simons
Jeff Skoll
Tom Steyer and Kat Taylor
Jim and Virginia Stowers
Ted Turner
Sanford and Joan Weill
Shelby White

Source: givingpledge.org
text size A A A
August 4, 2010

Forty U.S. billionaires pledged Wednesday to give at least half of their wealth to charity — either during their lifetimes or after death.

That could be a big boost to nonprofits, which have suffered from the recent economic downturn.

The list of those taking the pledge includes some of the nation's wealthiest individuals: Bill and Melinda Gates, Warren Buffett, T. Boone Pickens, Michael Bloomberg and George Lucas of Star Wars fame.

It also includes some not-so-well-known billionaires, such as California hedge fund founder Tom Steyer and his wife Kat Taylor.

Buffett says the purpose of the public pledge isn't just to increase how much these people give — many had already planned to give a lot — but to inspire others to give as well.

"So it will be more philanthropy, and smarter philanthropy in the future is the goal," he says.

The pledge idea came about in a series of private meetings that Gates, Buffett and other philanthropists had over the past year on the future of charitable giving. Bloomberg, like several others on the list, said he made the pledge because he has more money than he could ever use himself.

"And if you really care about your family, I've always thought that the best thing to do is to make the world better for your kids and your grandkids rather than just give them some money," he says.

Bloomberg says his giving, as it has in the past, will support public health, the arts, education and the environment. Steyer and Taylor say they're interested in renewable energy and sustainable agriculture. It's up to each billionaire to decide what causes they want to support, and when. It could be decades before some of the actual donations — which involve hundreds of billions of dollars — are made. That has some people concerned.

"Everybody's focused on all that money, but nobody's talked about the quality of giving," says Pablo Eisenberg, with the public policy institute at Georgetown University. "Who will it go to? Will it go to those who are in most need in our society?"

Eisenberg says the very rich tend to donate to wealthier institutions, such as universities, hospitals and the arts, rather than to smaller non-profits that help the poor and disadvantaged.

Tom Tierney, head of The Bridgespan Group, which advises non-profits, says it will be some time before the impact of these pledges on specific charities is known.

"But there's no question that 40 wealthy, prominent individuals and families stepping forward in this way is an extraordinary event," he says. "And it begins to force people to wrestle with the question: 'Well, should I do that?'"

And if the answer is yes — and they do start giving more — that will mean a lo

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Change We Need 2011 The Youth Of The Nation: Our Future And Our Hope / 9 And 10 Muharram 2015 Fast (roza) Timing, Date, Timetable, Morning Schedule Pdf / Australia Earthquake & Tsunami Prophecy! - Hear The Warning And Repent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.