Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (50867 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
For all you haters and beef. Here is another awesome project of the Man of God Bishop David Oyedepo. The Estate will be powered with CCTV, Gas Plant, 24Hour Security and all needed facilities for Comfort

Villa - Price range
from N 45,500,000 .

Garden Villas personify bungalow living at its finest. It’s where luxury meets affordability and desires are met. Your home will be perfect retreat for peace and harmony.
========================================================

Duplex Detached - Price range
from N 37,100,000 .

Designed with the concept of space, practicality and movement. Truly a work of art nested in a low-density of boutique Duplex to give a sanctuary built to evoke tranquility and at one with nature.

=====================================================

Semi-Detached - Price range
from N 24,200,000 .

Designed with the concept of space, practicality and movement. Truly a work of art nested in a low-density of boutique Duplex to give a sanctuary built to evoke tranquility and at one with nature.

======================================================

Duplex Terrace - Price range from N 15,200,000 .

This unique double storey terrace houses consist of 4 bedrooms, a inter-locking space of living and dining area create dynamic and spacious feeling, with separate airy kitchen and drying yard. The façade of the houses is treated with clean straight lines. The distinctive porch for two cars provides an undulating flow through the overall development.

====================================================

Luxury Apartment - Price range
from N 24,600,000 .

Integrated Modern Life Style...
Modern living with essential facilities within range.

===============================================================

Standard Apartment - Price range
from N 8,200,000 .

Introducing Park Setting Home…
Designed with the concept of space, practicality and movement. Truly a work of art nested in a central park apartment giving comfort community living.

==============================

Affordable Apartment - Price range
from N 4,900,000 .

Encouraging Community Living…
Designed with the concept of safe and practical with central open space playground.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
pic 1

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
pic 2

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2012
More Pic

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by stagger: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
Where are the haters who never believe a dream that is 31 years in the making this week?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by allspicebraind: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
I will be blessed by God to own one there in JESUS NAME AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by jidowu84: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
Where is it located?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
jidowu84: Where is it located?

OTA, Ogun State.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2012
I wonder why our leaders cant do such

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
celeboi:

OTA, Ogun State.

Waste of Money that was ill gotten.

Ogun state is s'hit!!

Oyedepo is a thief.

Property value would not be up to that in the long run.

Buying one = Wrong investment.

Forgot to add the estate would be highly regulated. . . You cant wear trousers, must attend winners on Sunday, no coming back after 9pm, you must own a bible, and kneel and kiss Oyedepos arse to own one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2012
Subterfuge. . .The man is a thief !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Subterfuge. . .The man is a thief !

Why are you repeating what an Igbo man just said?!

Cant your ideas be original?! angry

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Why are you repeating what an Igbo man just said?!

Cant your ideas be original?! angry

I wont defend a thief because he's my tribesman. . .see what makes me different from those okoro now.There is nothing to claim in a man that defraud people all in the name of christ ! tongue

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
That man is a class act. Impressive.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
ArQueBusieR: That man is a class act. Impressive.

Like world class in subterfuge and spiritual 419ery ? cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by MmuoOkija: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I wont defend a thief because he's my tribesman. . .see what makes me different from those okoro now.There is nothing to claim in a man that defraud people all in the name of christ ! tongue

hmmmm! I never thought I would meet an upright Yoruba man in my lifetime!! Can any goodthing come out of Yoruba Land?!! HMMMM!!! I will be watching you!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2012
Crazy situation we have in Nigeria..
GOD's on YOUR SIDE, as long as YOU'RE RICH, the poor are of the DEVIL..

So the

POLITICIANS say THANK god, while they spend public loot
PASTORS say THANK god, while they spend 'MUGU's loot..
THANKSGIVING every other week...

AND THE FOOLISH POPULACE celebrate with the LOOTERS..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by sarutobi: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2012
these houses are all 3ds. where is the real thing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by kristiansmart: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
That man is a class act.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

hmmmm! I never thought I would meet an upright Yoruba man in my lifetime!! Can any goodthing come out of Yoruba Land?!! HMMMM!!! I will be watching you!!

Banned just now ? You must have pissed somebody off then grin . In any case,I have told you that i will not defend a thief like oyedepo. tongue

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
musKeeto: Crazy situation we have in Nigeria..
GOD's on YOUR SIDE, as long as YOU'RE RICH, the poor are of the DEVIL..

So the

POLITICIANS say THANK god, while they spend public loot
PASTORS say THANK god, while they spend 'MUGU's loot..
THANKSGIVING every other week...

AND THE FOOLISH POPULACE celebrate with the LOOTERS..

Fela said . . . . .

Open your eyes everywhere.Archbishop na miliki,pope na enjoyment,imamu na gbaladun

na lie him talk ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2012
sarutobi: these houses are all 3ds. where is the real thing

Real thing starts with 3D . . .

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
Interestingly 80% of his members wont be able to live in such. I wish he did it so that he takes his flock with him to their canaan land and keep doing their thing being fleeced by papa and we'd never have 2 hear a thang about them
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Real thing starts with 3D . . .

Are the houses to be pre-ordered then ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Rhino5dm: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
The man try sha ooo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Rhino5dm: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
Abeg free the man. Wetin you don achieve for the years you wasted on this earth ?

Babzilla: Interestingly 80% of his members wont be able to live in such. I wish he did it so that he takes his flock with him to their canaan land and keep doing their thing being fleeced by papa and we'd never have 2 hear a thang about them
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
Haters gonna hate cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Rhino5dm: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
Useless tooth free the man joorrrr!

~Uselesstooth:

Fela said . . . . .

Open your eyes everywhere.Archbishop na miliki,pope na enjoyment,imamu na gbaladun

na lie him talk ? cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The man try sha ooo.
Rhino.5dm:
Abeg free the man. Wetin you don achieve for the years you wasted on this earth ?

Rhino.5dm:
The man try sha ooo.

Bullshiit. . . .stop supporting fraud because he's a pastor.isnt christainity about salvation if i may ask ?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Limaoscar: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
Waste of Money that was ill gotten.

Ogun state is s'hit!!

Oyedepo is a thief.

Property value would not be up to that in the long run.

Buying one = Wrong investment.

Forgot to add the estate would be highly regulated. . . You cant wear trousers, must attend winners on Sunday, no coming back after 9pm, you must own a bible, and kneel and kiss Oyedepos arse to own one.

I have always known you were Sick, but never knew you were this sick.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
Limaoscar:

I have always known you were Sick, but never knew you were this sick.

one of oyedepo mugu is here to defend the grand puppeteer himself. LMAO cheesy Keep shouting halleluya while oyedepo keeps smiling to the bank. Ode cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.