Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday (34179 Views)

Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by UrPapa: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
After loosing, u now remember they are not good for u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by abbasajao(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Guy man cannot manage rejection. Just because you lost a primary election you run. I pity your political career.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Thekaghan: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
He was muscled out of the APC by Abdulfattah Buhari. He pushed his luck too far by fighting for the senate ticket with Buhari. He should have sought for second term in the reps. Bye bye to your political career.

1 Like

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by fergie001: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
signature2012:
Just heard the current Senate President just dumped APC and joined PDP.

The useless bigot has been in Senate since 1999.
The bolded is false.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:
In two months, APC will become a regional party. Who is he leaving his Oduduwa party for?

You people are just so emotional and sentimental. Many get humbled like Pellah at every election cycle. It has happened to those even bigger than him like Bukola Saraki etal.

He is a HOR member who took on a sitting Senator and lost to then be complaining about APC "undemocratic" ways.

He was even advised by APC experienced leaders to remain in the HOR and not chalenge for the Senate. He would not listen.

APC wil now turn its back on Pellah. Let him go to NNPP. That will not resurrect his dead legislative career because ingratitude and backstabbing is something hard to come back from in Nigerian politics.

Sowore lost an election to start calling for a revolution against the winner. That put a lot of people off him.

Same with Pellah who lost an election, because of his own arrogance, to start attacking APC that warned him against his insistence on challenging an incumbent senator. APC is lucky to be rid of him.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
abbasajao:
Guy man cannot manage rejection. Just because you lost a primary election you run. I pity your political career.

Exactly.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thekaghan:
He was muscled out of the APC by Abdulfattah Buhari. He pushed his luck too far by fighting for the senate ticket with Buhari. He should have sought for second term in the reps. Bye bye to your political career.

Indeed.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by gambojimeta: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
This one wants bigger money as a senator grin

All these guys are just after their own pocket and have nothing to offer.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Lexusgs430: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Shina is porting to PDP, to join Bayo .......... cheesy
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by chigoizie7(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Shina you are just telling lies. If the party didn’t represent what you stand for, why did you contest in the primaries? You are only leaving because you lost. But I think that the deadline for primaries has ended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by lovinagbad: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pellar is s Fool. When they used the same system he is complaining abt now to elect him, He was busy praising the system. Now the table has turn .
Who is he in politics by the way.
Watch he going to Labour party thinking he will deceive the youth to vote for him.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by IDIOTmoderators: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:
In two months, APC will become a regional party. Who is he leaving his Oduduwa party for?
When it becomes regional party money will now be paid into your account.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by IDIOTmoderators: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
lovinagbad:
Pellar is s Fool. When they used the same system he is complaining abt now to elect him, He was busy praising the system. Now the table has turn .
Who is he in politics by the way.
Watch he going to Labour party thinking he will deceive the youth to vote for him.
Let him go to any party he likes he his valueless all of them. They are useless to the masses.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by basty: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
That is the end of Solomon Ghandi
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Tvoice: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
The drama has begun, even the Senate president has left apc to PDP , una never see anything.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by roundman: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
I thought he said he became poorer joining politics?as them beat for primaries why him not just rest face him Club business, funny people.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by shegz24(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol.. what a cry baby.

So because you werent given the ticket for a 2nd term , you are crying foul.

He only left because he wasnt given the ticket he desires, same as a certain PO that suddenly remembered the nature of PDP politicians, three days to their primaries despite being the running mate and ex Governor under the same Party.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Eriokanmi: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:
I learnt elrufai and Co met with atiku recently. There's a coup against tinubu ongoing. They wanted presenting a concensus candidate , their own candidate oo. But you outsmarted them by buying delegate's conscience. Ahmed lawan was their concensus candidate. Now, by the time they dump the apc and join atiku, we'd see who wouid vote tinubu. Maybe a few of my people who are stiop blind. Obi is coming jare
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ahmed lawal has decamped to pdp too

Update coming soon cheesy
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Khaysee: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Better go back to your club business you failed primary because u not popular
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Ifakiland(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Blossommind:
Please I'm dying here. Somebody should help me with 4k or any amount to buy drugs. I have been without drugs for many days now and I am very sick. Please help me. My account details on my signature.

I don't what do break the rule of the forum if I post here.
Lol odidi 4k Lol funny you
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Confirmedzombie: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:

You people just comment without reasoning.

The man lost primary and decamping to another party to enable him contest in 2023 and look at what you write there.

I wonder where all this hate will take you people to.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by abokikhalifa: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
angry

Shina Peller is still a learner and baby politician. Exiting APC will be the end of his political career

My man. Think about the future of your unborn generations in Nigeria. Shina peller is already a successful man. Don't let this politicians use you.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Honor10: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:

I will quote you in 2 months, if he no become regional party?

You go analyse politics with emotions, that's why all your predictions fail
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Babaken(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
So what he is trying to tell Nigerians that APC are youth oppressors.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by bhella10: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Greedy man. What ever happened to waiting for your time.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Spain007(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
angry

Shina Peller is still a learner and baby politician. Exiting APC will be the end of his political career

Wake up bro....if apc leader only talks abt cassava & agbado with only one plan,that is to recruite 50m youths into the army,then that's not what the country wants now.

The hardship is tremendous and all we need now is capable hands to preside positively.

E gbe kini yi wa...Emi lo Kan....which kind rubbish talk be that?

Be Obedient.

1 Like

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by garfield1: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zelenskyy:
More and more confusion in the camp of the enemies of Nigeria..... APC

Massive defection loading before the General Elections.

APC must Fall... APC must Fail... APC must Scatter.

When will pdp fall? Is pdp not witnessing massive defection? What is massive about peller's defection
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by garfield1: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:

The bolded is false.

Just heard that adelabu picked accord party ticket
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by jimakeabi: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Your problem
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by fergie001: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
garfield1:

Just heard that adelabu picked accord party ticket
Yesterday, YES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Coup: Buhari Expresses Shock, Urges Tinubu To Resolve Crisis / Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.