Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

This Is For Everybody - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is For Everybody (165 Views)

Christmas Is Not For Everybody / There’s No General Judgement Day (Last Day For Everybody) / Is Salvation For Everybody Or God Has Chosen Some To Be Saved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Everybody by AllenforGOD(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good day brethren, my Jesus will bless u all.
my teaching for today is about those that that think what they indulge in pleases GOD.BUT NO
Those of you that think drinking of beer is despised in heaven and before The MIGHTY GOD,so if you are a child of GOD put an end to the life of beer,and do what pleases HIM.
2.Alcohol:those that are addicted to this,put an end to it,it doesn't please GOD stop it give your life to christ and be whole in him.
3.Smoking:Those of you that smokes,dont you know smoking affects your lungs,liver and also causes heart disease,another untimely death,stop it and be whole in christ, repent of your sins.
4:fashions of the world:those of you that lives the life of the world,e.g,dreadlock,worldly musics,earing,sagging,girls showcasing their body etc.REPENT AND TURN AWAY FROM YOUR SINS,FOLLOW THE PATH AND LIVE THE LIFE OF CHRIST THATS THE WARNING I'M GIVING YOU,REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.
DO NOT IGNORE

(1) (Reply)

Your Treasure And Your Heart / The Gospel / Watch Bet Awards 2022 Live Stream Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.