Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? (39510 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / In APC, Battle For 2023 Is Gaining Momentum - ThisDay / It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ogwumgbe: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
MissLeslie:

Igbo attend Those church more than any tribe, Catholic and other missionary Church belong to Igbo okay, I want to know your strength and population on election day

I am not talking about religion here, I am referring to the demography. A town that I have not even heard of in my life has this number of igbos. We shall see, though Okowa will reduce the number of igbo votes to an extent but PO will still pull enough votes to clinch the presidency. Atiku is going no where, and Tinubu, even his people don't want him
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
momentum ke he is not getting anything
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Crvrider: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
yyba:
Gaining momentum only on social media and thank god inec don't have polling unit there grin

Don't sweat it, the campaigns will start the moment INEC gives the green.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Foolishbuhari: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
kapelvej:
Doyin Okukpe

No he's a "place holder" same thing tifnubu did. They think we don't have sense. INEC Wan ambush us.

We don't have structure but they won't let us rest and campaign for their candidate in peace!
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Olastep(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
He's the chosen one
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Dscop: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
I still don't get all these empty noise about Obi. One question though, how is he gonna win the election when majority of the people screaming his name are only from the South East? Do you guys not sit down and do the maths? Isn't this the same template you guys used last election yelling Atikulated ? Why weren't you guys this vocal when he was in PDP? You've basically turned nairaland to Obi's party house grin.

Tinubu is an unhealthy candidate that's turned Lagos to his personal ATM, Atiku just wanna recover all the stolen money he's been wasting on election and Obi also ended up in the Pandora papers as haven stolen money. But all of you have nothing better than to be campaigning for a bunch of thieves day in day out.

The only way Obi is gonna win any election is by making Buhari his VP. Anything short of that you guys are just living in a fool's paradise. The number lies with the north, the clowns who think they own to rule.

Y'all recycling thieves and jubilating. Their kids are wives are here enjoying sane environment but you're losing your senses for people who won't even tweet you died if anything ever happens to you. Country of over 200 million you can't find one single unblemished, untouchable candidate that'll be a home run.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Foolishbuhari: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
ecolime:
Lets not deceive ourselves, Nigeria as a country is not yet ready for intellectuals like Obi. Besides most people outside of the SE see Obi as an Igbo project. Forget all these online polls.

The wise thing for him to do is pair off with Kwankwanso. Walahi, the combo go mad and will give either Atiku or Tinubu a run for their money.

Anyway, what do I know?

I'm not igbo and there are millions like me out there. Obi is a national project! If Kwankwaso won't join us, we wish him well cool

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by MissLeslie(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry till you die! It won't stop that change blowing over Nigeria

He find it so difficult to fill a northern as his vice, hmmmm. that means he doesn't associate with northern or he believe in south so much
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Crvrider: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Gaining momentum by illusionists...

I came for vayolence..... grin

There's nobody home. Take it back with you.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Okoroawusa: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
No be only momentum...
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by MissLeslie(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
ogwumgbe:

I am not talking about religion here, I am referring to the demography. A town that I have not even heard of in my life has this number of igbos. We shall see, though Okowa will reduce the number of igbo votes to an extent but PO will still pull enough votes to clinch the presidency. Atiku is going no where, and Tinubu, even his people don't want him

I hope your brother did not have any affiliation with the north, he find it so difficult to fill a northern as his running mate. Local champion politician like him...
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Isn't it fascinating that on one hand they are shoving the theory that Religion doesn't matter, but still they insist that one's tribe matters.

I prefer this man or Osinbajo. Tinubu will spend 6 years out of 8 on hospital beds while we get ripped off by a new set of cabalistic cabal. Anything to get rid of Tinubu is welcome.

I have nothing against him but he is just too sick, too old, too loaded with crimes and devious leeches AKA thug mob. These men will hold this country hostage yet again.

We just need progress at this point. I am not Igbo but one needs a fresh face free from sickness and age.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Tareq1105: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
TooNoisy:
He has no momentum.

Its the same IPOB youths that just keep shouting his name up and down. He is not known in the North at all. No one knows him. He cannot get 25% of votes in any northern state. His party has no candidates in the North. They don't have any state chairmen, local government chairmen or even ward members.

No credible politician is associating with him. No one knows him in Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Oyo. He is little known in Edo and Delta. He couldn't even get a Northerner as placeholder. He had to use the only non-Igbo supporting him, who happens to be a discredited politician like Doyin Okupe.

No momentum anywhere. Everything is online and he would not get 2 million votes in the real election. He is just being supported by IPOB members who use cyber bullying as their tactic.

They are Ipob Biafra agitators who suspended their separative plan for awhile with the plan to resume if their brother fail to win.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by otipoju(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
MissLeslie:
Momentum among the fool like him, name where labour party headquarter is, list of there candidate for each state, senate, house of assembly and state assembly, which local government are they controlling and state they rule

What you think is a disadvantage is actually a great advantage. We have only one goal to pursue with laser focus. Electing Peter Obi as president.

One candidate, one message. It is still 9 months to election. Everything needed will fall in place. Obi is not a noise maker.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by MissLeslie(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I'm not igbo and there are millions like me out there. Obi is a national project! If Kwankwaso won't join us, we wish him well cool

Am very confidence he will not come 3rd
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by edungene7: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Thanks OP for educating the gullible amongst us a lot of them do nt understand the power of social media and that electioneering in this era has evolved APC and PDP have pushed Nigerians to the wall anger, frustration as opened the eyes of many to the reality on ground which rational being in Nigeria would currently be looking for structure or party to cast is vote this election would be a game changer trust me we are all aware and are fully ready to vote and protect our vote just with the same spirit of END SARS go and check the primaries only the numbers of those that lost tickets to return to the house is the highest in history we heard for the first time aspirants going to collect there bribe back that is a pointer
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
MissLeslie:
Momentum among the fool like him, name where labour party headquarter is, list of there candidate for each state, senate, house of assembly and state assembly, which local government are they controlling and state they rule

On the day of election, will all these be required to cast your vote for him??

That is what matters, and not looking at David like who is he to kill Goliath!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by kapelvej: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

No he's a "place holder" same thing tifnubu did. They think we don't have sense. INEC Wan ambush us.

We don't have structure but they won't let us rest and campaign for their candidate in peace!
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Foolishbuhari: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
MissLeslie:

He find it so difficult to fill a northern as his vice, hmmmm. that means he doesn't associate with northern or he believe in south so much

Lol why are you crying more than the bereaved my friend? You think you know politics better than HE Peter Obi? Doyin Okupe's name is submitted to INEC as a "place holder" so we can beat INEC's deadline.

We won't run a Christian-Christian ticket. The north would be carried along fully! Mr Doyin will relinquish that position when the actual VP comes onboard. Stay calm
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by grandstar(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi is the Atiku Abubakar of the 2019 election today.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by MissLeslie(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
otipoju:

What you think is a disadvantage is actually a great advantage. We have only one goal to pursue with laser focus. Electing Peter Obi as president.

One candidate, one message. It is still 9 months to election. Everything needed will fall in place. Obi is not a noise maker.

But u guy do, the person that doesn't associate with northern want to win election, combination of obi and Almighty Atiku fail in 2019 now that he as become a political orphan he will win....
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Foolishbuhari: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
MissLeslie:

Am very confidence he will not come 3rd

OK
Check your spellings first sha grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by MissLeslie(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Lol why are you crying more than the bereaved my friend? You think you know politics better than HE Peter Obi? Doyin Okupe's name is submitted to INEC as a "place holder" so we can beat INEC's deadline.

We won't run a Christian-Christian ticket. The north would be carried along fully! Mr Doyin will relinquish that position when the actual VP comes onboard. Stay calm

Atiku is a serious candidate among all,
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Foolishbuhari: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
MissLeslie:

Atiku is a serious candidate among all,

OK.... Neeexxxt!
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Spain007(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
wallarwallar:
Dis is how Obi supporters will keep dreaming with rubbish analysis until obi come 4th after election and dere face go clear

Agbado and cassava crew spotted

Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by MissLeslie(m): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

On the day of election, will all these be required to cast your vote for him??

That is what matters, and not looking at David like who is he to kill Goliath!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I am not a dreamer, Labour Party alone cannot achieve this success that we are looking at, we need the NPP, we need the Social Democratic Party, we need the PRP, we need the Labour Congress, we need everybody."

Doyin Okupe stated on Channels Television’s Politics Today.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ogwumgbe: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
MissLeslie:

I hope your brother did not have any affiliation with the north, he find it so difficult to fill a northern as his running mate. Local champion politician like him...

Igbos in the North are more in population than the Northerners, so we probably don't need them. However Northerners are campaigning for him as well, Has Tinubu named his VP why this incursion on Obi's presidency? Leave him and his ingenuity, he has not employed you as his political analyst.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ledaman: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
ProfOkai:
Volume please...
The way you people killed the political career of Osibande grin
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by gentlegenius(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
MissLeslie:

Come with note pad or pen and paper to learn, elections are won with PVC not social media, Aboki selling orange know importance of voting in an election than entire people in your region. Sit at home, no election this or that... Atiku and Bat are the candidate
My PVC is here with me. Should I snap it and show you? I can even get a second one if I want because INEC will surely extend it to August. Every online supporters of Peter Obi who are yet to get their PVC will surely get it so kill the excitement about we the OBI-dient youths not having PVC. Even if Obi doesn't win, we will still make a bold statement in the election result. Remember that our candidate is not desperate for power like those you are supporting. If Obi doesn't win, it will not be a lost to him but a lost to all Nigerians who are tired of poor governance. If any of those power hungry ancestors win and continue ruining this country, you will not be left out of the suffering that we shall all face. Obi himself might not be affected the way you and I will be.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by 2016easy2017: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
This your Obi who's party are just ibo. Wherever he goes, only ibo meets him. I don't even see him take third
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by MartinsD12(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
smartidemudia28:
2023: Peter Obi Gaining Momentum Fast As APC And PDP Falters- All The Latest Odds

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/peter-obi-gaining-momentum-fast-as-apc-and-pdp-falters-by-smart-idemudia/
Endorsed by the pope himself obi is the next president of Nigeria we are ready for apc and PDP this time around no chance for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) / ₦212 Fuel Price Hike: PPPRA Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.