Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? (39482 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / In APC, Battle For 2023 Is Gaining Momentum - ThisDay / It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by foreshore(m): 6:18am On Jun 18, 2022
ogwumgbe:

He can handle it, the man has no respect of persons when it comes to governance, if you rig against him, be ready for an unending court cases until his mandate is rectified

It's not as easy as you think, the system is so corrupt and controlled by the 'Cabals' who are ready to do anything. They are in control of every strata of governance including the judiciary
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ogwumgbe: 6:24am On Jun 18, 2022
foreshore:

It's not as easy as you think, the system is so corrupt and controlled by the 'Cabals' who are ready to do anything. They are in control of every strata of governance including the judiciary

Well just like the masses sent some shiver to the spines of the Police, the same way the cabals will face the wrath of the masses they have frustrated through their corruption. A journey of a thousand mile starts in a day. Many European countries in the past were worse than Nigeria in corruption until the masses rose and chased them all out. The same thing will soon happen in Nigeria. Now Police intimidation has been reduced drastically: corrupt government agents will be next: cleansing is going on bro
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Bigchristo22:
Doyin Okupe is his running mate that’s a blunder on his part to choose Christian Christian tickets he won’t get vote from the North that’s the truth

My brother...
Let's forget all this noise we are making.
The British high commission and the CIA can never hand over power to a Jesuit...
But we can't say some of this things
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Bravospiff: 7:06am On Jun 18, 2022
I am beginning to suspect this Mr Peter Obi, why haven't he announce his running mate, or speak to his supporters, anyway my pvc is for LP or PDP
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by InoGetJoy: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2022
franktech:
I go vote Tinubu 4+4, black people thrive better in hardship. At least we need 8 years or 16 years more iron fist economy before people will get tired and have sense
Believe me, they still wont have sense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by showafrica(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2022
franktech:
I go vote Tinubu 4+4, black people thrive better in hardship. At least we need 8 years or 16 years more iron fist economy before people will get tired and have sense

LOL, I tell you. Some people up here sense never still correct. They need 8 more years of Buhari pro max.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by MissLeslie(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Serious candidate like your father abi?

I'm very sure non of your family member match my records
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by MissLeslie(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2022
kizyalex10:
when I see comments like this and the other one above you,I weep.wait I want to ask you a question and be sincere about it,between these three candidates,if u were to own a company who will you hire on merit,I don’t know what your sentiments are,be it religion or tribal bigotry,then you must be a very big enemy to Nigeria,don’t you people have a heart?dwindling economy,kidnapping,armed robbery,like nothing good is ever happening in Nigeria yet the person who represent a perfect hope is still rejected based on your hatred for either his tribe or religion.what I want to assure you is that hardship and all the Bad things happening in Nigeria knows no tribe.we will suffer it together be you Hausa l,Yoruba or Igbo if we make wrong choices.the last time I visited Nigeria,I was robbed at a gun point and everything I came back with was stolen and funny enough this robbery happened jst less than one pole to police check point numbering more than 20.if you are supporting the other candidates based on what u intend to get,like looting continues,well right before your eyes naira is becoming a tissue paper,you can pocket a whole 30million naira in your back pocket if u change it to dollars,that’s how bad it is,and soon if the hunger bites harder,your police body guards will run away,or even join the hungry monsters you created to eat you up.sometimes we feel devil is a long tailed ugly being inside hell fire but I’m sure your likes makes devil look like an angel

It is better to hand over my company to a thief than a chameleon, Pandora man is a snake
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Emyogalanya: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2022
sokera:
I am sure you understand Peter Obi is not a factor compare to Kwankwanso, Kwankwanso is a big stakeholder in Nigeria politics , everyone knows him in Nigeria but only the south-east knows Peter … an average west citizen never heard of him before until now …
tell us who knows kwankwasa before he became governor. Same with Peter Obi. The only thing is one became governor before the other. Obis fame soared within a short period. As it stands he politically ahead he was on joint ticket that scored 11m votes on the other hand kwankwasa has not been on a presidential ticket do the maths. a club that has not played CL and one that reach final but lost don't have the same rating
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Achinakaa(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2022
MissLeslie:
Momentum among the fool like him, name where labour party headquarter is, list of there candidate for each state, senate, house of assembly and state assembly, which local government are they controlling and state they rule
building does not cast vote, its the people that votes and we are the people. We don't need buildings before we vote. Obi no dey waste money. Obi we vote
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Hoodyrich(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2022
I just believe somehow Mr Peter obi has the answer to our country major problems.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by kayperry: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2022
Simplythebest:
My dear stop hating ur follow Nigerian. Why not tell us what ur own candidate will do for Nigeria or what he did before than showing ur hatred here

You should have check the definition that word "hate" b4 you use it .... i simply ask a question that it didnt suite you doesnt justapose "HATE" ... as much as Peter oBi parades himself as one outstanding elites appealing to elites ... in the elite world people asked questions we are not zombie and obi's supporters need to adapt, question is not hate
my hate is highly reserved for those religion extremist terrorizing the nation undecided
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ProfAmaben(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2022
MissLeslie:

I'm very sure non of your family member match my records

Like collecting ororo and rice to vote? grin
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by sokera: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2022
udeh3:

Someone that was once the running mate of Atiku isn't known by many in the West or North? You're joking. Infact, anybody that don't know Obi for years now and he/she says it out speaks volume of the level of education in Nigeria. It shows how the elite have succeeded in enslaving the masses with ignorance. No wonder they don't want ASUU to go back to the class room.

Obi was the first governor to win a court case and reclaim his mandate
He was also the first and only governor of another party different from the ruling party but was given a major role to play in the government of the day as of then. He headed many committees yet wasn't in PDP. This is what value can do for you

I'm not even from South Eastern part of the country. Knowledge is power. Where you stay don't matter. I have northern friends who are canvassing hard for Obi, why, knowledge. He has said it, I'm not desperate for power

Whether he wins or not, he has made a statement. A statement we all can build on in moving forward. A statement to show we have a very potential 3rd force

I so much love this country. I love the way we work hard. If we have a sensible government to compliment these energy we've got, Nigeria will be the best place to live

God bless Nigeria
when I see a Igbo type I know , you are from the south-east
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ariesbull: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2022
You have no choice than to be OBIdient and OBIFIED

Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ariesbull: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2022
franktech:
you are right.... Suffa no dey Taya black man and those folks will vote tinubu or Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Bigheart007: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2022
TooNoisy:
He has no momentum.

Its the same IPOB youths that just keep shouting his name up and down. He is not known in the North at all. No one knows him. He cannot get 25% of votes in any northern state. His party has no candidates in the North. They don't have any state chairmen, local government chairmen or even ward members.

No credible politician is associating with him. No one knows him in Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Oyo. He is little known in Edo and Delta. He couldn't even get a Northerner as placeholder. He had to use the only non-Igbo supporting him, who happens to be a discredited politician like Doyin Okupe.

No momentum anywhere. Everything is online and he would not get 2 million votes in the real election. He is just being supported by IPOB members who use cyber bullying as their tactic.

You are too Noisy
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by foreshore(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Well just like the masses sent some shiver to the spines of the Police, the same way the cabals will face the wrath of the masses they have frustrated through their corruption. A journey of a thousand mile starts in a day. Many European countries in the past were worse than Nigeria in corruption until the masses rose and chased them all out. The same thing will soon happen in Nigeria. Now Police intimidation has been reduced drastically: corrupt government agents will be next: cleansing is going on bro

It has to be a concerted effort and the people must be ready to say enough is enough and take their future into their hands
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ogwumgbe: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2022
foreshore:

It has to be a concerted effort and the people must be ready to say enough is enough and take their future into their hands

Absolutely
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by BRaymond: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2022
The man for the job.

Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ProfOkai: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2022
ledaman:
The way you people killed the political career of Osibande grin

Most of us wanted Osibanjo...they outwitted him and now the most credible option that matches him is Obi ...everyone with good mental judgement knows Obi is the man for this time.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ledaman: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2022
ProfOkai:

Most of us wanted Osibanjo...they outwitted him and now the most credible option that matches him is Obi ...everyone with good mental judgement knows Obi is the man for this time.
Keep dreaming, it is allowed grin
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by ProfOkai: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2022
ledaman:
Keep dreaming, it is allowed grin

Dream is free. Where there is good, there is evil. Where there are supporters, there will be antagonists....
It makes living worthwhile
Enjoy
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by udeh3(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2022
sokera:
when I see a Igbo type I know , you are from the south-east

In 2012 a had a function at Ogoja, that was the first and only time i passed through the east.

I'm not an easterner either I'm I an Igbo person. I don't even understand their language. I'm just a sincere Nigerian that's hungry for genuine change and I see Peter Obi as that mantra of change.

Now you know!
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by kizyalex10(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
MissLeslie:

It is better to hand over my company to a thief than a chameleon, Pandora man is a snake
I'm sure in ur inner mind and being true to urself,u lied.u can never do what u jst preached now if Nigeria is ur personal company ,transparency tinubu is no match to obi,between them you know who have a more wuestionable character.age falsification and even academics etc.health wise.nobody have ever disputed Peter obi’s age or academic qualifications or his dedication to proper governance.ur support outside obi is born out of ur selfish and personal gain either as part of the cabal that is enjoying massive loot because of the decayed system in Nigeria or tribal or religious sentiments,if the first is ur reason,then don’t worry,time will come soon when u won’t be safe anywhere and the poverty u created will hunt u down that even ur money won’t save u,if the second and third part is ur reason,I’m sure they won’t sell something to u cheaper in the market if u re either Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa,we go rough the hardship together.those who voted buhari based on tribal and religious sentiments from the north,they re feeling the heat of his incompetence,can’t we just keep our tribal and religious sentiments aside and put Nigeria first.these sentiments have kept us the way we are.I live abroad where I’m racially abused etc but then even if I’m angry and want to return to Nigeria,I will first analyze my choice,if I should endure racial abuse or face series of bad governance ranging from lack of power supply,no conducive business arena,kidnapping,ritual killings,bad road,police extortion and brutality etc.
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by saintrow1: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Peter obituary is attracting the following people online

Teenagers
Lazy youths
Men that spends their time in beer parlours who won't give money to their wife for food or pay school fees
Biafran agitators
ESN (terrorist organisation)
Ipob ( terrorist organisation)
Yahoo boys
Anti yoruba people
Fake lagosians
Drug addicts
Ritualist
Night clubbers
Catholic church members
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by sokera: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2022
udeh3:

In 2012 a had a function at Ogoja, that was the first and only time i passed through the east.

I'm not an easterner either I'm I an Igbo person. I don't even understand their language. I'm just a sincere Nigerian that's hungry for genuine change and I see Peter Obi as that mantra of change.

Now you know!
where arr you from ?
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Johel(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
gracealonev:
Who is his running mate?

Who is Tinubu's running mate??,maybe the hoodlum called oluomo...
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by Worlddaddybongo: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
gracealonev:
Who is his running mate?
Former presidential spokesperson Dr Doyin Okupe
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by elsiusgr8t(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
TooNoisy:
He has no momentum.

Its the same IPOB youths that just keep shouting his name up and down. He is not known in the North at all. No one knows him. He cannot get 25% of votes in any northern state. His party has no candidates in the North. They don't have any state chairmen, local government chairmen or even ward members.

No credible politician is associating with him. No one knows him in Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun and Oyo. He is little known in Edo and Delta. He couldn't even get a Northerner as placeholder. He had to use the only non-Igbo supporting him, who happens to be a discredited politician like Doyin Okupe.

No momentum anywhere. Everything is online and he would not get 2 million votes in the real election. He is just being supported by IPOB members who use cyber bullying as their tactic.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion....

We know PO won't win but I will waste my vote on PETER Obi's labour party....
Now, can you focus in marketing your candidate or your candidate is not marketable?? grin grin

=============================================

I have not voted before, despite the fact that I'm in my late 20s

In 2023, I will be voting for the first time because of OBI. just because he is credible..

I know full well that I'm not alone in this because there are millions of Nigerians who are like me

Fellow Nigerians, now that we have a credible candidate.. nothing should stop us from voting this.

Get your PVC..

God has given us another chance to right our wrongs

Peter Obi is credible, capable and he's willing to serve

He has got the WILL
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by elsiusgr8t(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
saintrow1:
Peter obituary is attracting the following people online

Teenagers
Lazy youths
Men that spends their time in beer parlours who won't give money to their wife for food or pay school fees
Biafran agitators
ESN (terrorist organisation)
Ipob ( terrorist organisation)
Yahoo boys
Anti yoruba people
Fake lagosians
Drug addicts
Ritualist
Night clubbers
Catholic church members

Wow..

So all these group of persons you outlined trust and believe PETER OBI can change the fortune of their country thereby changing their lives

PETER OBI MUST BE A VERY CREDIBLE AND TRUSTWORTHY INDIVIDUAL FOR THESE NUMEROUS GROUPS TO BE SUPPORTING HIM

This is a nice recommendation, please keep it up
Re: 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Momentum Fast? by yyba: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Babaken:
I think ghost are those on line

Let me ask you this question are you not tired of other countries laughing at us APC government has turn Nigeria into example of a fail state and every day killing how many fulani bandits, corrupt politicians you see that has been sentence to prison

Those great grandpa's they have try their best they should give youth a chance.

AM ON PETERSIDE.
the same obi that was a failed governor, are you not ashamed of yourself to support someone that can't govern a state that is just as size of local government in niger state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka / Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.