Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (56616 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Mophor: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Whiteshield:

OP, only very few ladies have sense.
Most ladies like this idiot will tell you not to tell your brother. They are prostitutes protecting their colleague.
Your are a mumuman!

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Ginomel(m): 1:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Whiteshield:

No dey wind yourself. Benue has the highest HIV rate in this country and Idoma women regularly get straffed while Alekwu is busy doing okada business.

Just don't mind him. Asquare84
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by AmancalledGod: 1:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Op if i where you i will inform my brother,....
Nigeria women are there to add more burden to u, how can a man who travelled for greener pastures been cheated on

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Katier00(f): 3:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

are you serious or are you drunk?

4 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Homguy(m): 4:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Talk to his brother or talk to his brother's wife? I mean if he is to obtain evidence and then report it to his brother, shouldn't it follow that when he obtains evidence of his own brother's cheating, he should also report it to his brother's wife? undecided
stupid talk!

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Cousin9999: 4:46am On Jun 18, 2022
He's probably cheating too. Just stay out of it because there's no way to approach the situation without being the bad guy. Just be a good supportive brother and let them figure that out.

6 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Jamahyel(m): 5:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Your brother already knows tell him.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Oche211(m): 6:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Let your brother know this ASAP before that woman kill him for you.
Family above everything.
Hope you've been gathering evidences.
If you haven't, start now

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by elipheleh(m): 6:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Are you a practicing Ashawo?

Only Ashawo will be afraid of dying in Adultery.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?

You have to tell your brother please don't condone such atrocities from him

Let your bro know he should get a wife in that place he is getting a lady he is far from would make such scenrios repeat itself again
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by TheKrakon: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Get some proof and start cashing out.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Femi8586(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2022
CreatorsHub:

Please do not give any human this counsel on earth again please. You want him assassinated? Does your scripture not tell you that bread stolen is sweet in the mouth? How would she resist the sweetness or the forbidden actions. Don't give counsel that will get a person killed

The guy is an hypocrite. Trying to sound reasonable but in the end made no sense.

Let him put himself in the same shoe. Assuming his wife is having extramarital affairs, having sex with other men without his knowledge and his elder or younger brother is aware of this with evidence, would he still prefer his brothers warn his wife in the back or let him know immediately??

Anyone advising OP to keep quiet is an hypocrite cos they would never tolerate such thing if it were them.

Back to the topic: OP tell your brother but make sure you have a good evidence before you do. Cos women are very crafty and manipulative especially when your brother is a simp.

Have evidence if he's a SIMPle kind of man.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Kennyprince: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Are u sure of what your brother is doing overseas?

5 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by lawrenzooo: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2022
When you have evidence and proof, confront her with the proof then sit her down and talk to her like you would your own sister.

If She refuse to change then you can inform your brother.

Guys traveling abroad biko take your wife with you. It's not easy for a woman a married one at that to stay without her hubby. Body no be firewood. Stop putting your partner in tight corners.

5 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Ernesthugo(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2022
first where did you meet her or know about it?not all house wives are cheats
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Killerbag36: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Tell him or it will happen to you also
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by paradigmshift(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

that's a big lie.. if ur sisters can't stay, no mean say others can't

3 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Ernesthugo(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2022
faaaaaaaaaaake news
Zonefree:

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by nazicartel(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
You still deh ask questions. No go report give your brother nah....

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Tinamoore(f): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

This is a big misconception and lie. My hubby once stayed abroad for close to 3 years without visiting because of some issues beyond his control. And I stayed faithful in those years.

15 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by GOFRONT(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Even my elder bro wife here.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by CalabarPikin: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Confront her first
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by labykago: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Such a horrid lie angry
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by BigYash: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
eddynaira125:
Anybody that advice this OP to mind his business is a big fool

All those advising people to mind their business are having an affair with married people.
The person's foolishness has branches. Op gather evidences and report to the nearest police station.. Sorry, report to your mom first, then see where it goes from there...

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Skillsnigeria: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmm, help your brother

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by medropoly(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Your brother wife is also your responsibility bro, would you keep shut if it was to be your wife?
Just do the right thing and at the right time before it hurt the whole family in the future sad
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by abobote: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Are you sure he is your brother?
Tell him straight up

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Okortor: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Get evidence and tell him ASAP..I hate useless women. God will keep protecting we men.

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by McOluOmo: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:

u lied
Girls wey dey rush cucumber for mkt like mad

1 Share

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Killerbag36: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Tell us the details why keeping such a gist from us were re also ur bloda oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / People Please Have Mercy On Me Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.