Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business (56662 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by harmargedon: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Talk to her and warn her about such evil Directly or through someone.
If you see no changes, inform your brother immediately and Ensure you have concrete evidence.

Also your brother going oversees and leaving his wife here is not a healthy one.
Because only a woman with a Genuie fear of GOD will not misbehave in such circumstance. Advice your bro on that.
she go poison am, or even tell em brother say em wan rape am.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by KaptainAfrika: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
How big is her backside ?

BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by peachy22(f): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Permit me to ask this:

If the case was reversed and it was your brother cheating with the wife out of the country...will you tell his wife?

Let the answer guide you

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by casppyjay: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I am 100% correct about her cheating... my brother is out of the country for a year now... I am just about the only person that knows about it in the family, do I keep shut and continue minding my own crap, or do I burst bubbles?
do asap if not u will mourn his demise in the nearest future possible… infidelity ends in tears and sorrows especially in matrimony.. to ignore crime is crime itself..

Infact do that right away I would av even challenged her but I’m suspecting the reasons for asking is that he’s ur benefactor and u are afraid..

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by silibaba: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
Talk to her and warn her about such evil Directly or through someone.
If you see no changes, inform your brother immediately and Ensure you have concrete evidence.

Also your brother going oversees and leaving his wife here is not a healthy one.
Because only a woman with a Genuie fear of GOD will not misbehave in such circumstance. Advice your bro on that.
if it were in my place, our arusi would have dealt with her.

Nsukka people will relate to what I said.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by SmartyPants(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are saying you live by a double-standard then? undecided

Every one does of course. Your brother, to any balanced individual, is a much higher level of relationship and thus is owed a much higher standard of loyalty than his wife, whose relationship to you is a mere derivative of your relationship woth your brother.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by toprealman: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
And your brother is innocent over there abi?
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by casppyjay: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Loreettaa:

They're both cheating. He may even be married to a white woman over there. So why's her sin worse than his?
u are very stupiddddddd and deserve to be violated with rotten plantain for rubbishing ur already degenerated cognitive on the web…shiorrrrr

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
fof1:

Ur Counsel is Faulty,Pls...Respect urself and CHANGE Ur WAYS,PLS.
You should respect yourself n change your ways, faulty one.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by friendl: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Call a family member from her side you know she respects and talk to the family member, don't tell any of your own family yet if she chooses not to change or stop ,... telling your brother is not good ,he might not even believe you ,... women are powerful
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by CSTRR: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's the common thing now.

At work, two different male colleagues of mine are banging other people's wives.

The husbands of those women are both abroad too.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by sinah25: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
I told my brother that her wife is cheating on her, firstly i lived with them for 4months before securing my own apartment. My brother's wife made an advancement towards me, i rebuffed and told her she's beautiful woman that i respected so much, and it will make me lose my respect for her if she do that to me...She replied that i shouldn't worry....Immediately, her attitude changed towards me and started serving me small portion of food....One Saturday afternoon, i left the house to see a football match, i saw her dropped off by a young man while my elder brother was at home.....I started tracing her movement, so i later caught her with the guy in a hotel room......I came back home demoralized and i was watching my brother and my heart was beating at the same time.....My brother is one of the manager at MTN outlet. my bother pays her wife monthly and also opened a boutique store for her.....I was confused and i don't know what to do, so i approached an elderly to complain the situation to him for an advice, the man told me to tell my brother and whatever the outcome, at least i have cleared my conscience said the man....I returned home, i told my brother about the stuff, my brother didn't say anything as regards to the stuff and i was scared...After two days later, my brother asked me to leave their house that i'm a home breaker............Before i knew it, her wife threw my bags outside....So i left their house.....Till today, they are still living together.....My people, sometimes, the issues and challenges that confronts us sometimes are some how sometimes confusing and you won't know what to do....If i had kept quiet, good for me, i said the truth good for me.....So as for the guy seeking foe advice, Just tell your brother to keep communicating with her wife often that's the way he will be close to his wife, because women misbehave sometimes due to lack of communication.........Don't put yourself in problem because the situationcould bounce back at you, let the owner discover the fault by themselves....Gbam......

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by loswhite(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question. What happens in a case where he is also aware that his own brother is also cheating on the wife? Does he also gather evidence to share with the wife then too? undecided
Who is the wife to him? Gender Equality make some of you sound so stupid
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Wayarda(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ur brother over there is doing the same
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by ekitimanalways(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

If your wife was cheating on you, how would you feel if your brother knew and said nothing?
I cannot stand the cold heartless person who says mind your business or the narrow-minded person who holds the belief that your brother would find out. If you see a person not looking and about to step in front of a fast moving bus, do you say nothing? Your brother's wife cheating on him can destroy him emotionally… If you truly care about your brother, you owe it to him to let him know that his wife is cheating on him.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by TheMostComplex1: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

No lies here.

Women are naturally born for sex. A broke man hardly think of sex, but, you'll see a broke and wretched girl feeling hornyy and demanding for marathon sex.

A man can never divorce his wife cos she's bad on bed. But, you see and hear stories of women divorcing their husband cos of inadequate sex or short dick.

Don't allow any woman deceive you that she will wait for you...she's getting the dick already with or without you.

Say what you are sure of
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Jorrsh(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
My question is why do we always find fault in female gender?...

How about d man out there!?..who is 100% correct about him not cheating as well??

Abegi, Wu wan cheat go cheat abeg life is too short in leaving the dick and kpekus always dry .
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by paskal16: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
My own blood why would i mind my business
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
KaptainAfrika:
How big is her backside ?

x2 of Destiny Etiko and Mercy Ayiegbe combined!!!! :>
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by mrdino(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

If you must tell, then you must ensure that you have a concrete evidence to prove it, else you will be become the villain.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartyPants:
Every one does of course. Your brother, to any balanced individual, is a much higher level of relationship and thus is owed a much higher standard of loyalty than his wife, whose relationship to you is a mere derivative of your relationship woth your brother.
Not everyone sees or processes the world same as you do,I am afraid. undecided

There are stories of sons and daughters reporting their own fathers/mothers to authorities even in the case of a crime. It all depends on where one's values lie. undecided
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Lazenby007(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
If you burst the bubble,what will be your gain? So you and your brother expect a woman to stay 365days without sex. When your brother was going, was he thinking he was leaving a crank shaft behind. Oga no be everything wey eye see mouth dey talk. Face your front.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by FireUpNow(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you have strong evidence tell your brother and he should file for divorce. A cheating wife can kill her husband or the man she is cheating with can your brother. Tell your brother but back it up with a very strong evidence that she can't even sent it
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Stargurl20(f): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
My ur business
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by LadyTara(f): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
CSTRR:
It's the common thing now.

At work, two different male colleagues of mine are banging other people's wives.

The husbands of those women are both abroad too.
This jakpa culture and the effect it is taking on society is not talked about. If not for technology of video calling some children might not see what their fathers look like till they grow old as daddy is stuck in a foreign land "hustling". Some are even married for papers sometimes with the consent of the wife back home just to escape economic hardship. Some women with husband's abroad only have sex just for procreation,he comes home every two years to get her pregnant and that's it.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by elated177: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:

Anyone who is in a situation similar to the one described above, should not hesitate to let his/her brother know. You don't overlook an adulterous brother-in-law or sister-in-law. Not if you love your brother or your sister. No morally upright individual would advise you to mind your business in this regard. In fact, you are not a good brother or sister if you have the knowledge of your brother-in-law or sister-in-law being touched inappropriately and you do not relay it to your sister or brother.

Under no circumstances should you confront or try advising the adulterous brother-in-law or sister-in-law.

The fact that so many are of the opinion that the person in such a situation should mind his or her business shows the kind of society we are living in today. Quite a pity!

Any spouse who cheats on you can eliminate you if possible.

No reason is enough for adultery. I am speaking as a servant of the one and only true God. He said:

"I will not acquit the guilty or condemn the innocent".

Those who have the fear of the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, will not only abstain from adultery, but from all forms of sexual immorality, as well. The lawless people of the world can follow their own whims and caprices. We, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah will follow the laws of our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty. We are within the perimeter of the Commandments of our Father in heaven.

Say no to adultery. Send the adulterous woman away. Save your life.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Somzee(f): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Somzee(f): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zonefree:
No Some Nigerian girl can stay 4 weeks without sex. Your brother staying out of the country for a year expected his Nigerian wife's kpekus to be rusty

No lies here.

Women are naturally born for sex. A broke man hardly think of sex, but, you'll see a broke and wretched girl feeling hornyy and demanding for marathon sex.

A man can never divorce his wife cos she's bad on bed. But, you see and hear stories of women divorcing their husband cos of inadequate sex or short dick.

Don't allow any woman deceive you that she will wait for you...she's getting the dick already with or without you.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Majesty33(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tinamoore:

This is a big misconception and lie. My hubby once stayed abroad for close to 3 years without visiting because of some issues beyond his control. And I stayed faithful in those years.
Hmmmm, well who knows, but to candid, u were tempted at a point.
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by elganzar(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Blunttruth:

He can talk to his brother to change. The truth is once blood is involved you will feel the need to talk.

You fell for her childish gimmick, to derail from the main topic
Re: My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business by Nimrod81: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
BadRadio:
I just want to believe you are just posting because you are bored. If you know for real that she's cheating and can't tell your brother, you're a greater traitor than her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.