Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? (2068 Views)

Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. / Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by dedons: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ladies, have you ever made a man cry in bed? Please share your experience.

The men can also share their experience of how a lady made them cry in bed.

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hope you aren't expecting nairaland torn evening newspaper feminists aka chairwomen of runz to give you a satisfying answer? undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
The only time I cried in bed was when I received an unexpected credit alert, after I planned to hang myself that night cry

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by Blunttruth: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
dedons:
Ladies, have you ever made a man cry in bed? Please share your experience.

The men can also share their experience of how a lady made them cry in bed.

Grunt maybe ,not cry.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
i once fukced a toto that was SOOOOO GOOOOOD, a tear came down my cheek, thinking about all the useless toto i had previously fukced, fooling myself that they were the bomb!

RIP to the yeye totos out there!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by Rastaramsey(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i once fukced a toto that was SOOOOO GOOOOOD, a tear came down my cheek, thinking about all the useless toto i had previously fukced, fooling myself that they were the bomb!

Mumu man...

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by Jmichael1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
wetin go make me cry 4 bed?
the tin 2swt abi na wetin?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by Thereisstillhop: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
This should be the least things to talk about now man �
Sex is overrated

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Nibo latun jasi bayi o?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na tears of joy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by Kingsteve(m): 1:56am On Jun 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Made A Man Cry In Bed? by aimmoney9: 2:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
This should be the least things to talk about now man �
Sex is overrated
This one that is still having wet dreams is capping.... grin grin

Oga sex is not overrated oooooo...... grin grin

Pussy sweet die....... grin grin

Toto sweet ....... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do Men Want? / My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers / A Man Gave Is Food To A Lady Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.