Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money (35957 Views)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts / Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Golan007: 6:40am On Jun 18, 2022
Maryjane001:

Check below, does that look like money to you?

Why are you showing me what someone else is holding?

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

Why are you showing me what someone else is holding?

Answer the question if your eyes are still working 100%. Does that look like money to you?.
Even if na money, are underage children allowed to vote?. Just accept the fact that you have nothing against this man. But keep digging ok?. It actually shows the level of seriousness you have masturbating over PO instead of supporting your own Candidate.

And we like it.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Golan007: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Maryjane001:

Answer the question if your eyes are still working 100%. Does that look like money to you?.
Even if na money, are underage children allowed to vote?. Just accept the fact that you have nothing against this man. But keep digging ok?. It actually shows the level of seriousness you have masturbating over PO instead of supporting your own Candidate.

And we like it.

Yes, underage children have always voted in Nigeria.

Just as overage players participation in youth tournaments.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

Yes, underage children have always voted in Nigeria.

Just as overage players participation in youth tournaments.

That happens only in the north.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Bollinga: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2022
booblacain:
where is the denial na?

You are less intelligent
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by booblacain(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Read the 2nd paragraph where he said...this is not what I said or meant...he also said he responded to Obi's supporters in anger.

If you need further help, please don't hesitate to let me know cos Obi is coming.

As at the time I asked the question, the OP had not posted the tweet of the denial, he only posted the accusation tweet twice. I guess it was a mistake by the OP. I am sure he had corrected it before you read the post.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by booblacain(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Bishopwizzy:
it has to do with understanding what you read. I know you read the denial but didn't assimilate it

The error was done by the OP. As at the time I asked the question, the OP had not posted the tweet of the denial, he only posted the accusation tweet twice. I guess it was a mistake by the OP.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Eriokanmi: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2022
booblacain:

As at the time I asked the question, the OP had not posted the tweet of the denial, he only posted the accusation tweet twice. I guess it was a mistake by the OP. I am sure he had corrected it before you read the post.
OK bro. Good morning
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by booblacain(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2022
DOTian:

You will never see that because you have been blinded by Tinupoos poop

Stop being silly. The op did not include the denial tweet as at the time I asked that question he only posted the original accusation tweet twice. He/she came back to update it.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by booblacain(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
OK bro. Good morning

Good morning
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by booblacain(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Bollinga:

You are less intelligent

Learn how to be cultured. The OP had not yet posted the denial tweet when I asked the question; he had only posted the allegation tweet twice. I'm guessing the OP made a mistake. Before you read the post, I'm sure he fixed it.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by johnjose68: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2022
NgeneUkwuneee:
This is hilarious. How people can lie in broad day light and speak from both sides of their mouth amazes me.

Indeed no one can curse whoever God blesses. Mbaka too just apologized to Obi.

We mooovvvveeee!!!

Please the tweets below

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1537756191266328576

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7182972/peter-obi-offered-me-money

Mr trash talker, Obi was governor when young Igbo youths were slaughtered and dumped inside Ezu river.. Heh did absolutely nothing, lying Pandoran...He made no move, he never set up a panel about the killings, Nwafor and his killing squad were never indicted, erring police officers were never arrested and made to face trial, victims were never identified and compensation was never paid. You can only fool the gullible, lying Chinko stooge.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by johnjose68: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2022
NgeneUkwuneee:
This is hilarious. How people can lie in broad day light and speak from both sides of their mouth amazes me.

Indeed no one can curse whoever God blesses. Mbaka too just apologized to Obi.

We mooovvvveeee!!!

Please the tweets below

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1537756191266328576

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7182972/peter-obi-offered-me-money

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by toujurs: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2022
bibianna:
Is he the same person that tweeted this?
yes, but don't mind him, he wants to tap into P.O fame
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Mryocks(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2022
All I can see in this space is young vibrant youths raining curses on each other based on religious and tribal sentiments
Pls my fellow compatriots our main aim now is how to salvage Nigeria from the mess it has found itself, and I think we have an option of doing so come 2023, we the youths have never been so optimistic, so pls let us ve this in mind come 2023
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Aidejay(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2022
I can't believe my eyes. It took less than 3 months for Deji's new found fans to turn rabid on him.

When he was dropping opinions that suited their narrative they were all clapping and hollering at him for a job well done.

Despite insisting that the tweet was a mistake, deleting it upon realization, quoting Sahara reporters and all,

They've turned against him. In a flash.
Calling him names and lambasting anything associated with him. In 24hrs everything he has ever said and done has come into question and scrutiny.

Regardless of if his intentions were benigne.

I hope this won't deter Deji in his support for peter obi.

It's a flaw, that's what happens when you join body with fanatics empowered by social media and acute delusions.

No space for understanding and reconciliation just hate, hate and more hate.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by ariesbull: 8:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Yoruba man will always talk from two sides
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Nyanabo(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm unapologetic. May it not come to the day were I change my words because if fear or intimidation.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Domino18: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Abujason:
Double face is in their DNA.

Stop using such insulting language against any tribe. Igbos alone can't make Obi win. You are not helping Obi's cause. Be wise.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by oladipupo38880: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2022
I knew he was smoking thenI knew he was smoking then...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by RexTramadol1: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Lol he didn’t deny

He just didn’t find it necessary to say that

He never said “Peter Obi didn’t offer me money”

He only said it was twisted
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by RealTalkNoBull: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Beress:
Adeyanju is a hungry activist

If truly you want a better Nigeria as you always claim, then you should know at this point the best option is to support Peter Obi. But no! You collect money from the highest bidder and indirectly run their opponents down all in the name of been an activist or criticizing. Deji, Ori ndu e walai

That last sentence it’s ibo or what?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by latolz: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Of course nobody believed the story in the first place..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Bollinga: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
booblacain:

Learn how to be cultured. The OP had not yet posted the denial tweet when I asked the question; he had only posted the allegation tweet twice. I'm guessing the OP made a mistake. Before you read the post, I'm sure he fixed it.
You should have modified your comment
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by MrUchenna1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
...Then Peter said, Silver and Gold I have None" Acts 3:1-6, know this and know Peace. Even in the Bible Peter no give ShiShi.

Get your PVC's and be ready to vote and defend your votes..

#they will surely lick their wounds#
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Scamburster(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Abeg stop tribal war. Obi stands for Nigeria and not for a particular tribe. You can imagine me a yoruba aka afonja carrying his matter on my head cos I know he's the right person...the only one we can trust. Let's be civil in our comments please
That word,.. Right Man..
God bless you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Poleski: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nobody who throws dirt at Peter Obi shall prosper.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by bablon20(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Some of your blogger and supporters of obi r just too myopic, where's the denial here. Stupid caption.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Emdebby2: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Confutionist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year / Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.