Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money (35962 Views)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts / Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by EmmyDJourno: 12:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Na dem dey talk
Na dem dey deny
Peter Obi movement is still marching on grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by thatigboman1: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2022
booblacain:
where is the denial na?
u drink kai kai?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by GodisFirst: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2022
we know them, we are used to his type.
not surprised.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Bridget95(f): 12:34am On Jun 18, 2022
We move....

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Bbbw: 12:36am On Jun 18, 2022
Really
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Beress(m): 1:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Pakute:

PDP urchins are back with their abandoned monikers after receiving back to back defeats.
It's interesting you're attacking your comrade in the same party. But seems you are now #team Obituary. Obi the fraud has torn PDP apart.

Druggy supporter how far

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by swissgoldenpro3: 1:33am On Jun 18, 2022
How can you be denying something that you clearly said
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Gval123: 1:59am On Jun 18, 2022
this guy never baff na. Na mugu. Baba, anyhow anyhow, na to go vote Obi oh, forget tribal or religious sentiment. Most of our president and head of state came from northern Nigeria, but na norther still suffer pass for Nigeria, hunger day there die. Voting for a person from my tribe or religion nor be sure way to improve my life. Obi is the key. if he mess up, we vote am out again put another person. Fom now, that is the way forward

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by ogwumgbe: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Beress:

Of course. The mumu said he spoke out of anger. Out of anger then you have to lie against the innocent

I commend the zeal of Obi supporters on social media, do anyhow and you collect anyhow, the guys have no joy at all, no one can withstand the heat of speaking ill of Obi in the social media or he will be consumed by cyber wolves

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by OKC22: 3:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Yoruba activist with a foolish mentality.Where is the denial there?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by bibianna(f): 3:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Rubbiish:

Do u want to fly @profile pic

Lol

Yes, ready to take off! smiley
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by mrcelebrity1: 3:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Is this not the same Deji that was fighting Charley boy for not given him his own share of the money collected from the govt that year when he came out of prison ? The same Deji now boasting of supporting people with money ? We know you have received bank alert to say nonsense . either you like Obi or not ... The news of Obi is spreading so fast that none of you can stop it .... Obidient is the way !!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by azpekuliar: 3:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Confusion in the camp of the enemy.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by ud4u: 3:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Is unfortunate how people can lie to discredit people
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:34am On Jun 18, 2022
God punish you.

You think you can defame and only say sorry.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by DipWire: 4:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Very useless cashtivist. I wonder who would take him seriously after this shameful episode.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by SocialJustice: 5:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Lol, people are already losing their sanity because of Peter the Rock.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Emperordynasty: 5:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:
But we have pictures of Obi paying.
A noble Governor sharing money to hungry children who are not even old enough to vote for him...this picture is only a testament to the greatness of Obi

But wait o ...you people that are against Obi what type of heart do I ppl have...how can u guys still actually desire tinubu or atiku as president for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Elidrisy20: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2022
It's not possible, how can the president stingy men association of Nigeria offer you money,nba
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Melovar:
First it was reno, then mbaka, now its this mumu. Peter obi keeps destroying their careers without uttering a single word. What a powerful man.

Peter Obi supporters are his greatest undoing!
Many useless angry Igbos constituted his support base.
Obi should publicly renounce Ipob and Biafra. Then Nigeria can begin to take him genuinely.
He is a man of high intellectual capacity.
Nigerians are afraid to give their country to igbos who are fighting to terminate the country for decades.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by CSTRR: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2022
My own is that if at this stage of your life, you have not realised that peter obi is your best option at a better future for you and your children, then your education and intelligence is a waste.

You better get your PVCs and vote for him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by CSTRR: 6:19am On Jun 18, 2022
ralphelo:

Peter Obi supporters are his greatest undoing!
Many useless angry Igbos constituted his support base.
Obi should publicly renounce Ipob and Biafra. Then Nigeria can begin to take him genuinely.
He is a man of high intellectual capacity.
Nigerians are afraid to give their country to igbos who are fighting to terminate the country for decades.
Go and give it to thieves to loot your Future.
That is better.

Igbos have more stake in Nigeria than whatever ethnic group you come from, which means they have the highest interest in seeing Nigeria work.

I am sure you are a graduate, yet your reasoning is not above that of a bowl waving almajiri.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2022
NgeneUkwuneee:
This is hilarious. How people can lie in broad day light and speak from both sides of their mouth amazes me.

Indeed no one can curse whoever God blesses. Mbaka too just apologized to Obi.

We mooovvvveeee!!!

Please the tweets below

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1537756191266328576

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7182972/peter-obi-offered-me-money

DEJI YOU ARE A FOOL
THATS WHY YOU WERE
GADABRUSHED BY HAUSA YOUTHS IN ABUJA
ALWAYS TALKING RECKLESSLY
I WONDER IF YOU CAN HAVE SUCH ENERGY IN REAL LIFE!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by SaintLucia: 6:28am On Jun 18, 2022
IPOB and ESN are seriously threatening anyone that is against Obi Pandora the labourer. But you know what? It's karma for Adeyanju, Sowore and Remo Omokri cos they never see anything wrong in IPOB terrorist activities because of their hatred for Buhari.

And meanwhile this is how the 2023 presidential election result will be after election.

1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Whether you like it or not the contest is between APC and PDP. No more no less.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by iscom(m): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Shey!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by siaco(m): 6:34am On Jun 18, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Afonjas and treachery are so close like bread and akara. Just throw stipends and peanuts at them and they will sing and dance for you like a hungry child who goes to an uninvited party to eat rice.

My friend, you can make your point without dragging a whole tribe to it. It's Deji that is foolish himself not yoruba or a whole tribe. There many Dejis in every tribe, please say no to tribal sentiment all we need is a new country that will give hope to her people.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Denies Saying Peter Obi Offered Him Money by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:
But we have pictures of Obi paying.

Check below, does that look like money to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / Buhari 'Not Sorry' For 1983 Coup: Does Corruption Justify Military Action? / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.