Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC (27120 Views)

Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC / Sagay Reacts To Akpabio’s Name On Ministerial List / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by WarriAproko: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
cheesy leave politricks for politicians
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by Realists(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

Same age as Obi

Correct guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by MMWandali: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Let's see if INEC will accept them
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by Olastep(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
Expected

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by thatigboman1: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
LIST OF SENATORS SUBMITTED BY APC TO INEC
imo state nko?
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by Golan007: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reallysimple:

Obi is an old man too

Vote Sowore in that case.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by deeLima86(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Basir Machina is been replaced with Ahmed Lawan in Yobe state…apc is really doing america wonder politics lol

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by EhisChelsea1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
[b]LIST OF SENATORS SUBMITTED BY APC TO INEC[/

Please sir, can you help me with the one submitted by PDP? I want to confirm some names.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by smile11s(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
NA WA O

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by bilulu(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Spaxon:
THE TRUTH BEHIND AKPABIO'S DESPERATE MOVES US JUZT THAT TINUBU HAS PROMISED HIM SENATE PRESIDENT, And truly in that senatorial district he owns it. All the boys in the Party, are his boys including those in PDP. And if it's the structure of APC in that State, Akpabio has succeeded in hijacking the APC structure so the Udom-Led PDP Backed Mike Igini is just giving this man a tough time.

But as Politics is
Akpabio will still emerge.
Not because He deserves it but because it's what they want.
but INEC already Saud they don't recognize Akpabio.... APC will end up not having any candidates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by CUMIN: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
SensualMan1:
A former Uncommon Governor, joined the evil party and became a Common Minister.

Nigerians have renounced and rejected the Evil broom party in its entirety.

Asiwaju Peter Olanrenwaju Obi is the face of the New Nigeria.

Bad market.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by iykejohnson(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
How did Dave Umahi's name come out? Thought he contested for President as well?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Honor10:
Akpabio is winning the ticket, the fact that he stepped down for Tinubu will pave way for him.

This is Nigeria president in 2023, you can stake your savings on it.

And lastly may we not labour in vain, some people will go back to their Biafra or death after February.
INEC doesn't recognize him no worry Court go arrange APC brain even yobe Lawan name enter after dat man said he isn't stepping down... We are watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by fergie001: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
thatigboman1:
imo state nko?
I have modified.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by LollySeaSide: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
APC on the beat again!
Somebody that didn't take part in the primaries.
In Timaya's voice...
"When money don show, everybody just dey craaaaazzee"...

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by 9jaRealist: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
politicoNG:
Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District:
APC submits Akpabio's name to INEC

Only in Nigeria…
People who didn’t contest end up on the ballot…

How did Akpabio, Umahi and Lawan get on the ballot?
When the law mandates a primary election or a pre-ballot consensus?!

This is a precursor to how APC will try to gerrymander the 2023 elections.
>
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by sukar886: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tinubu is working , na our money en dey dash inec ... Lawal have been recognise by inec, akpabio the same thing , cos they step down for him... I pity this country
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by Starhearts: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jostoman:
We are obediently following Peter Obi so akpabio matter no concern me.

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by maasoap(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Beremx:
APC trying to show us how they will impose a Buhari pro max fossil on Nigerians without an election. What APC cannot do does not exist.

It is going to be real votes with real voters, not these you online ranters.

We are going to shock them at the polling unit

You think you guys have enough voters? Of course, on social media grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by Starhearts: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jostoman:
We are obediently following Peter Obi so akpabio matter no concern me.

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Did he participated in the APC senatorial primaries?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by Starhearts: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reallysimple:

Obi is an old man too

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by OmoleJay: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vayolence loading….
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by liasmiram2567: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
frankblinkz:
APC is as stupid as the name " IDIAT "in Lagos state submission
:

You are very stupid for comparing the name to stupidity.You Supporters of Obi are synonymous with abuse of opponents
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by barbstee(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
LIST OF SENATORS SUBMITTED BY APC TO INEC

Ok

DELTA STATE
Ede Dafinone (Delta Central)
Peter Nwaoboshi (Delta North)
Joel Onowakpo Thomas (Delta South)

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by Masterito(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Funny
Spaxon:
THE TRUTH BEHIND AKPABIO'S DESPERATE MOVES US JUZT THAT TINUBU HAS PROMISED HIM SENATE PRESIDENT, And truly in that senatorial district he owns it. All the boys in the Party, are his boys including those in PDP. And if it's the structure of APC in that State, Akpabio has succeeded in hijacking the APC structure so the Udom-Led PDP Backed Mike Igini is just giving this man a tough time.

But as Politics is
Akpabio will still emerge.
Not because He deserves it but because it's what they want.
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by Masterito(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please how did you know he is Obi supporters? I notice most of you guys are more concerned about Obi than PDP these days.
liasmiram2567:
:

You are very stupid for comparing the name to stupidity.You Supporters of Obi are synonymous with abuse of opponents

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by President2001(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
APC want to manipulate Inec to compensate those Presidential contestant that loose
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by Ancestortinubu: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
May your tinubu name be substituted just as It will play out for Akpabio. Brainwashed scavenger.

quote author=Honor10 post=113901459]Akpabio is winning the ticket, the fact that he stepped down for Tinubu will pave way for him.

This is Nigeria president in 2023, you can stake your savings on it.

And lastly may we not labour in vain, some people will go back to their Biafra or death after February. [/quote]
Re: Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC by fergie001: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Please sir, can you help me with the one submitted by PDP? I want to confirm some names.
I have exhausted my option to open threads.... which State(s) do you want to know about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu / I Am Disappointed In Jega – Oshiomhole / Peter Obi Poses With Masquerades At An Event. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.