Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway (27454 Views)

Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes / Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspect The Construction Of Aba Township Rail/road Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by jeremiah0817(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Is only God dat knows what badagry people has done to dis fashola and dis government
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2022
porthouse7:
Igbo can own a sand in lagos, land use act covered it, go check receipt on lands, all Na leases no outfit sale.... Keep leasing cos Lagos welcoming

Psheww...

I hate wailers with old tears...only premium tears are welcomed .

If dem born you well,please start building on any of those lands because you are yoruba please.

that's all I ask...
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by senetorjboss(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2022
naijawhist:
that picture of the road is fake. There's no portion like that on that express. This is likely propaganda
Well, I work around there, this road is along ọkeofa - aradagun, along Badagry....... Is this the portion that have completed double lane. The rest is one lane still going.
But I will commend them..cus the works on the road is faster than expected.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by nedekid: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2022
lathrowinger:
All this are still part of Asiwaju Agenda. He wants to make Lagos like heaven
It is a Federal road.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Slurity(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Why are thy still covering nose and mouth? Do we still have covid-19?
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Rayjnr: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2022
lathrowinger:

Baba let person hear word jare, FG project don turn asiwaju policy again, e be like say una dey take something about this una asiwaju o,
One day una go say naim move motion for Nigeria's independence, forget Anthony enahoro

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by zuraking(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2022
izzou:
grin

Where exactly is this on Lagos Badagry Expressway?

Una Don start
its truly badagry express way bro there is a great difference recently and they are working day and night

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by nedekid: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2022
anonimi:

Bureaucratic and governance analysis because of paparazzi pictures?
No wonder our country is a failed state with the highest number of children out of school and the extreme poverty capital of the world. Too many educated people who are worse than illiterates supporting looters pretending to be leaders.
Fashola similarly inspected the Lagos light rail in 2013 and promised it would be moving passengers five months later. That was two years before his second term ended.
He must be a thief like Obi Pandora.

You say Peter Obi is a thief? shocked
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by zuraking(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2022
naijawhist:
that picture of the road is fake. There's no portion like that on that express. This is likely propaganda
its 100% real. That's age muwo asix

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by nedekid: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2022
senetorjboss:

Well, I work around there, this road is along ọkeofa - aradagun, along Badagry....... Is this the portion that have completed double lane. The rest is one lane still going.
But I will commend them..cus the works on the road is faster than expected.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by izzou(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2022
zuraking:
its truly badagry express way bro there is a great difference recently and they are working day and night

I am not doubting you

Just tell me what part of the Expressway is that.

Because I have been on that road almost everyday last week
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by zuraking(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2022
izzou:

I am not doubting you

Just tell me what part of the Expressway is that.

Because I have been on that road almost everyday last week
that's age muwo towards Buhari estate like u are going to aradagun
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by nedu2000(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1537916375011733508
this isn't the lagos/badagry expressway,i pass through the full stretch almost on a weekly basis. This is a lie sir

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Amayabor1: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Is this one still a minister? Mr "any serious government will fix power in 6 months". And the Lekki toll gate investigator!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Investorozay: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2022
izzou:
grin

Una Don start

dont wont show u the other side of the road- where touts and bad roads rule supreme

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Blaqboy23(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2022
I thought Lagos badagry is supposed to be 10 lanes ! As per the original plans
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by darelar(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2022
izzou:
grin

Una Don start

That means you're not use to that axises.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2022
I Tire for empty head village boys that full nairaland these days. I don't know if it is because of ASUU or lack of admission or lack of jobs after nysc. Someone will be in his small village, thousands of miles away where they never see cars for long, will be debunking a verified news.
That part of the road is along badagry and some people have already said where the location is, but hatred has be clouded their reasonings, yet still doubting it.

No the road is along Ningbo to tongli, in China. Happy now....
Mumu people that anything good can't come out of their life.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by nedu666: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2022
007Marvel:
This particular road for this picture, where e dey?? shocked shocked lie lie people grin

Me my self am confused as to where this road is
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by tollyboy5(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2022
anonimi:

Bureaucratic and governance analysis because of paparazzi pictures?
No wonder our country is a failed state with the highest number of children out of school and the extreme poverty capital of the world. Too many educated people who are worse than illiterates supporting looters pretending to be leaders.
Fashola similarly inspected the Lagos light rail in 2013 and promised it would be moving passengers five months later. That was two years before his second term ended.
He must be a thief like Obi Pandora.

I heard goodluck refuse to grant Lagos state the loan that will procure the train during that time. Goodluck was a disaster, truth be told.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by tollyboy5(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2022
nedu666:

Me my self am confused as to where this road is
Walai this is not badagry picture ajeh!
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by rickyrex(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2022
lathrowinger:
bloody liar. Are you saying any road constructed by federal government is the hand work of tinubu . If fashola had failed to carry out hjs job you would have distance him fron tinubu
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by sulaak(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2022
izzou:
grin

Una Don start

They have cut all the trees , deforestation at its highest level
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by CHAQUR: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Praxis758:
Fashola: The only sane man in APC who can match Peter Obi’s bureaucratic and governance analysis.

I’ve not seen or heard him interfering in the current politicking.

Forget that thing... Fashola is million miles ahead of your Obi in almost everything.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Duru009(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2022
This FAILED man....

I'm so disappointed with FASHOLA upon the billions and billions budgeted every year for Works and Housing. "Absolutely nothing to show for it".....
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Autobot05: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2022
lathrowinger:

With those thugs right ?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Realdeals(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2022
This is not Lagos-Badagry Expressway, there is no part of that highway that can be dry like this. Besides, the project from mile 2 to Okoko belong to LASG and not FG.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Bashir75: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2022
Crixxx:

Thereby leaving his people in the war torn Irabiji to rot while he steals from Lagos.
Increase the hi-gr by +2%(1% channelled into his pocket) and throw the poor state into debts of +1000%.

I’M A FREE BORN YORUBA OF LAGOS INDIGENE. EVERY YORUBAS FROM EVERY PART OF OUR SW LAND IS OWN BY ALL YORUBAS. THE IRAGBIJI OR OGBOMOSHO WHATEVER, YA’LL THROWN AT US TO DIVIDE WILL NOT WORK. ALSO, THE RELIGION.

YOUR IGBO ANCESTORS TRIED AND FAILED. YORUBAS ARE PEOPLE WITH COMMON FUTURE OF UNITY, PEACE AND PROSPERITY. OUR ANCESTORS FOUGHT FOR OUR UNITY. EVEN IF YOU MARRY TO OUR YORUBA PEOPLE OR LIVE IN OUR LAND FOR 1,000 YEARS, YOU WILL STILL BE A FOREIGNER. I WILL URGE YOU TO CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THIS PEACE AND UNITY BECAUSE IT’S FOR YOU AND YOUR IGBO PEOPLE GOOD.

NOT EVEN YOUR BIAFRA TRIBE CAN UNDO THAT AND UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, YOU’RE IN ANOTHER LAND THAT DOES NOT SHARE ANY BOUNDARY, CULTURAL AND HERITAGE WITH YOU IGBO PEOPLE. GEDEGBE LA DURO. WE ARE UNIQUELY POSITION, THANK GOD

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2022
bibianna:
What's the percentage of the work done so far?

And will they be able to deliver before the end of their tenure?

If the body of the thread says he's inspecting while they're doing "lane marking" then the carriageway, shoulders, pavements and kerbs have been completed...which puts it at 95% work completion.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by JASBROS(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Is it the same road I pass everyday or another road? Only 1% of that road has been completed since 2008
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1537916375011733508

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly / 2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.