Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway (27210 Views)

Extortion: Bus Drivers Protest On Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Commuters Stranded / Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspect The Construction Of Aba Township Rail/road Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by idu1(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2022
chatinent:
Campaign for his Allah.

Be matured. You are losing it lately. Respect yourself.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Taiggarr: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2022
anonimi:

Did you read to understand before you replied?
Fashola promised in January that the light rail will be completed in June 2013, two years before he left office. So what is your reply about really

If you have failed state low expectations of your public office holders, please note that I am not having such.

You are just A KIDULT!!!

It's how most of you reason and process..

You HAVE NO IDEA what Politics/Governance entails.. especially in this nation..

You think it's Tik Tok
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Passionate888: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Taiggarr:

Then we have not had ANY serious Government in our history...

Besides there is an ongoing Siemens-FG deal to provide 25,000 megawatts by 2025 inaugurated and pushed by this Buhari FG..

Siemens NEVER FAILS with Electricity Procurement..

You are obviously too young to get it!

Has it not been more than 6 months?
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Kdon2: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2022
anonimi:

Bureaucratic and governance analysis because of paparazzi pictures?
No wonder our country is a failed state with the highest number of children out of school and the extreme poverty capital of the world. Too many educated people who are worse than illiterates supporting looters pretending to be leaders.
Fashola similarly inspected the Lagos light rail in 2013 and promised it would be moving passengers five months later. That was two years before his second term ended.
He must be a thief like Obi Pandora.

See where your life con end! Ehyah. Sorry
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by chatinent: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2022
idu1:

Be matured. You are losing it lately. Respect yourself.

Learn to mind your business.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by godofuck231: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahahahahahaha

Land wey we don buy finish since 1979s...When it was all oceans and beaches...

Watch how accomodators will come and wail.

igbos don't do online crypto jagajaga...We have foresight, we do real estate and business..Physical crypto..hahahahahahaha

Badagry we own...You can wail from now till Jerusalem..My receipt shows 15acres was bought for 1,995naira in 1984..
shame in you so you still play biro game ,lol I learnt that in nigeria before I left the country �
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by uniquetechng: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2022
senetorjboss:

Well, I work around there, this road is along ọkeofa - aradagun, along Badagry....... Is this the portion that have completed double lane. The rest is one lane still going.
But I will commend them..cus the works on the road is faster than expected.
18 years road faster than expected ? What a dumb statement, that road is less than 100km and shouldnt have taken more than 12 months.

That picture is not a picture of any where along Oke-afar - Aradagun because I drove past that axis yesterday, I am somewhere around Pure Water inspecting an ongoing project, do stop the lies and stop supporting criminal politicians.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by uniquetechng: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2022
zuraking:
that's age muwo towards Buhari estate like u are going to aradagun
Stop this lie
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Silva79(f): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
izzou:
grin

Where exactly is this on Lagos Badagry Expressway?

Una Don start
This mowo extension badagry along Lagos badagry express way
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Silva79(f): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2022
007Marvel:
This particular road for this picture, where e dey?? shocked shocked lie lie people grin
na mowo e dey. No be that buhari estate be that? No lies in this picture
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by CoolAmbience(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Praxis758:
Fashola: The only sane man in APC who can match Peter Obi’s bureaucratic and governance analysis.

I’ve not seen or heard him interfering in the current politicking.

I am sorry to say.

But Obi is no Fashola match.

What are Obi's achievements in governance that would make anyone want to compare him with Fashola?

When una dey hype this Obi sef, I go dey wonder whether no be the same one wey govern my state for 8 years, wey no fit conduct common LGA elections....

Do you know what it takes to govern Lagos?

Do you know the size and complexity of national projects, both completed and ongoing, being supervised by Fashola?
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by idu1(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2022
chatinent:

Learn to mind your business.

Learn to stop posting on nairaland.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by sokera: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahahahahahaha

Land wey we don buy finish since 1979s...When it was all oceans and beaches...

Watch how accomodators will come and wail.

igbos don't do online crypto jagajaga...We have foresight, we do real estate and business..Physical crypto..hahahahahahaha it will all void when one nigeria end … we have properties policies on the way to hook you all … keep wasting your hope

Badagry we own...You can wail from now till Jerusalem..My receipt shows 15acres was bought for 1,995naira in 1984..
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by sokera: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2022
porthouse7:
Igbo can own a sand in lagos, land use act covered it, go check receipt on lands, all Na leases no outfit sale.... Keep leasing cos Lagos welcoming
don’t tell them , let them keep buying .., even if it’s not lease , once one Nigeria ends , the Yoruba nation has the right to Implement properties policies that will get back all the lands from foreigners… leave them let them keep wasting money and hope
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by babasolution: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2022
sokera:
don’t tell them , let them keep buying .., even if it’s not lease , once one Nigeria ends , the Yoruba nation has the right to Implement properties policies that will get back all the lands from foreigners… leave them let them keep wasting money and hope

It wudnt be as easy as you think to get properties from foreigners,they will fight to the last to keep their properties,it will lead to a protracted internal war that will destroy the economy of yorubaland
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by babasolution: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2022
babasolution:

It wudnt be as easy as you think to get properties from foreigners,they will fight to the last to keep their properties,it will lead to a protracted internal war that will destroy the economy of yorubaland

That's the great mistake Yorubas make thinking laws,policies and paper will protect them,in a crisis situation, if Nigeria disintegrates,all laws will be suspended, this is not 1960.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by TotalRunter: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Praxis758:
Fashola: The only sane man in APC who can match Peter Obi’s bureaucratic and governance analysis.

You are correct, Fashola's logic is second to none
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by porthouse7(f): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Psheww...

I hate wailers with old tears...only premium tears are welcomed .

If dem born you well,please start building on any of those lands because you are yoruba please.

that's all I ask...
children with no substance
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by JAGS001(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2022
donbrowser:

You can only compare Obi to a LG chairman in Lagos grin grin

Authentic vaulense, unaffordable one comrades more life bro.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Lisb: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2022
izzou:
grin

Where exactly is this on Lagos Badagry Expressway?

Una Don start

I wonder ooo my brother, no b express wey I dey drive almost everyday be this ooo. Una don scam us again useless govt...
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by lathrowinger: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Autobot05:

With those thugs right ?

Yes, we get thugs.

And you guys are terrorist
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by donbrowser(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2022
JAGS001:

Authentic vaulense, unaffordable one comrades more life bro.
grin

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by lathrowinger: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Crixxx:

Thereby leaving his people in the war torn Irabiji to rot while he steals from Lagos.
Increase the hi-gr by +2%(1% channelled into his pocket) and throw the poor state into debts of +1000%.

As long is not Anambra, you have no business here, face your biafra. Mkpurunmiri
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2022
porthouse7:
children with no substance

good for you
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by sokera: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2022
babasolution:

stop deceiving yourself , government law supersede all . They won’t tell you they will collect all your properties from you, but they will use tax and property law to discourage you … like yoruba will pay 10 percent property tax and foreigners will pay 40 percent tax on property tax … you will be force to sell your properties… it happen everywhere in the world … do your research

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Autobot05: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
lathrowinger:

Yes, we get thugs.

And you guys are terrorist

Sorry for yourself sir
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by almarthins(m): 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Praxis758:

Na d man wey bring ACN to prominence be that. Sanwolu na film trick for development.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by kmaster007: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
His minding is business
Praxis758:

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by babasolution: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
sokera:
stop deceiving yourself , government law supersede all . They won’t tell you they will collect all your properties from you, but they will use tax and property law to discourage you … like yoruba will pay 10 percent property tax and foreigners will pay 40 percent tax on property tax … you will be force to sell your properties… it happen everywhere in the world … do your research

Still won't be easy,many will refuse to pay,when law enforcement comes clashes will start that can degenerate into crises,it will be contested in court,so many strategies to get around it,overall the economy of the land will be sabotaged.it's possible but not as easy as the Yoruba imagine it,the Yoruba are taking very huge risk in letting others buy up their land.

Mind you many highbrow houses are owned by outsiders who are close elite friends to the Yoruba elites,they might prevail on them to give their people soft landing,all in all the Igbo might eventually own part of yorubaland forever.

That's what the Yoruba did to the Benin in ancient Lagos and the Fulani did to the hausa
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Pakute: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
I really don't know what to describe Ameachi, all railway projects have been halted literally.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by swissgoldenpro2: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thanks for the update
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
chatinent:
Campaign for his Allah.
Why do Pandora pawns always sound so unlearned and empty headed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Enugu Office In Celebration Mood Ahead Of Final Result / FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos / Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.