Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway (27212 Views)

Extortion: Bus Drivers Protest On Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Commuters Stranded / Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos / PHOTOS: Fashola Inspect The Construction Of Aba Township Rail/road Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Praxis758:
Fashola: The only sane man in APC who can match Peter Obi’s bureaucratic and governance analysis.

I’ve not seen or heard him interfering in the current politicking.
Fashola is Tinubu's protege, a President is about making the best decisions, so your Ministers, aides, generals and cabinet ministers get to work. Tinubu makes sound decisions.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahahahahahaha

Land wey we don buy finish since 1979s...When it was all oceans and beaches...

Watch how accomodators will come and wail.

igbos don't do online crypto jagajaga...We have foresight, we do real estate and business..Physical crypto..hahahahahahaha

Badagry we own...You can wail from now till Jerusalem..My receipt shows 15acres was bought for 1,995naira in 1984..
Badagry is outskirts of Lagos, a big swamp cheesy
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by oloyedewaris(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Crixxx:

Thereby leaving his people in the war torn Irabiji to rot while he steals from Lagos.
Increase the hi-gr by +2%(1% channelled into his pocket) and throw the poor state into debts of +1000%.

You people keep screaming Iragbiji when he hasn't even been there his entire life
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by viyon02: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
donbrowser:
That road is massive
That picture is not Lagos Badagry express way,that is just an imaginary picture.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Idolita: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Which part of Lagos-Badagry Expressway is this picture. This is a computer generated picture. I know some sections of the road are currently being worked on but it will take many years to finish the road. The section at Volks bus stop is terrible
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by GloriousGbola: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
izzou:

I am not doubting you

Just tell me what part of the Expressway is that.

Because I have been on that road almost everyday last week

When I saw the article I thought they were referencing the lekki Epe expressway. I was on that road during the week. Went to egbeda. I even took Uber because I did not want to take chances. They are moving but no where near completion. And there were so many police checkpoints. Probably better I didn't drive.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Onewazobia(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stop this deception, the work (contractor) from Agbara to Seme is very poor, more like a local contractor,
Nigerians are subject to serious hardship along that rout; Iyana oba, Igbelerin junction, Okoko. Why don't you take a close picture of those drainages especially from Agbara to Badagry.
Although, I don't blame you that's were you dey chop
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Onewazobia(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
izzou:
grin

Where exactly is this on Lagos Badagry Expressway?

Una Don start

This should be between Agbara and Badagry but, it a doctored picture, the drainage casting is very poor that's why they could not take a close rang picture.
Local contractor will do better comparatively. Although the contractor handling Mil12 to Iyana isassi are superp
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Onewazobia(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
zuraking:
that's age muwo towards Buhari estate like u are going to aradagun

Honestly, the work is poor I'm not talking about the picture uploaded here but the real work,
My assessment of the work;
From Mile12 to Iyana Isassi good job, 80%
From Agbara to Seme (contractor) if I have my way I'll get the arrested, 45%. Their form work is not good for federal projects
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Allisgud: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Praxis758:
Fashola: The only sane man in APC who can match Peter Obi’s bureaucratic and governance analysis.

true,but him being in apc with that tilumbu is a no no
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by blackboy2star(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
You can't, he shot himself after turning to Jack Bauer at Lekki toll gate �

Praxis758:

Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by vatiqan(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1537916375011733508

What has that got to do with harmless Nigerians who die of hunger, insecurity, joblessness; on daily basis? e no go better for you!
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by sokera: 3:37am On Jun 19, 2022
babasolution:

Still won't be easy,many will refuse to pay,when law enforcement comes clashes will start that can degenerate into crises,it will be contested in court,so many strategies to get around it,overall the economy of the land will be sabotaged.it's possible but not as easy as the Yoruba imagine it,the Yoruba are taking very huge risk in letting others buy up their land.

Mind you many highbrow houses are owned by outsiders who are close elite friends to the Yoruba elites,they might prevail on them to give their people soft landing,all in all the Igbo might eventually own part of yorubaland forever.

That's what the Yoruba did to the Benin in ancient Lagos and the Fulani did to the hausa
stop deceiving yourself, soft land indeed … we are talking of new generation of yoruba are growing to regulate their space you are talking of old school politicians … just wait till then … I am just giving you my own advise , don’t put all your eggs in one basket …
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by sokera: 3:39am On Jun 19, 2022
babasolution:

Still won't be easy,many will refuse to pay,when law enforcement comes clashes will start that can degenerate into crises,it will be contested in court,so many strategies to get around it,overall the economy of the land will be sabotaged.it's possible but not as easy as the Yoruba imagine it,the Yoruba are taking very huge risk in letting others buy up their land.

Mind you many highbrow houses are owned by outsiders who are close elite friends to the Yoruba elites,they might prevail on them to give their people soft landing,all in all the Igbo might eventually own part of yorubaland forever.

That's what the Yoruba did to the Benin in ancient Lagos and the Fulani did to the hausa
I am sure you don’t know what it means to be conservative, if you don’t pay government will take over your properties easily and you can’t do anything . Can you win government ?
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Alaigbopress: 5:02am On Jun 19, 2022
izzou:
grin

Una Don start
The thing tire me oh.....
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Oloki: 5:57am On Jun 19, 2022
izzou:
grin

Una Don start

I tire o!! Was wondering too.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Prettylima(f): 12:59am On Jun 20, 2022
arsenal33:
contact?
08084490328 watapp only
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by senetorjboss(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
uniquetechng:
18 years road faster than expected ? What a dumb statement, that road is less than 100km and shouldnt have taken more than 12 months.

That picture is not a picture of any where along Oke-afar - Aradagun because I drove past that axis yesterday, I am somewhere around Pure Water inspecting an ongoing project, do stop the lies and stop supporting criminal politicians.
You are sick... Get well soon
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by uniquetechng: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
senetorjboss:

You are sick... Get well soon
Your stupi d father at home is sick, at least he is my mate not you.
Re: Fashola Inspect The Ongoing Expansion Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway by senetorjboss(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2022
uniquetechng:
Your stupi d father at home is sick, at least he is my mate not you.
Eya, how will I know that you are my father mate.. No vex sir.. Just check your response to my comment and prove me wrong if you are not sick or something worst..my papa mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday / Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant / I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.