Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. (2469 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial / Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Nwodosis(m): 6:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Was that why he apologized under another duress?

1 Like

Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by colorsofrainbow: 6:23am On Jun 18, 2022
hopman98:
I don't understand?? Because he criticized PANDORA, truly Obi is an ipob project

The same Mbaka you hate for supporting ipob grin grin
The poo you sniff from your Tinubu has left you more confused grin grin
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by DesChyko: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2022
hopman98:
I don't understand?? Because he criticized PANDORA, truly Obi is an ipob project

No. Your reason for not understanding is that you don't want to and subsequently, cannot understand.

You may want to visit the long list of the Catholic admonishing this particular man of God many time across a decade and counting.

1 Like

Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by AuroraB(f): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Pray 4 Mbaka.
Mental illness is real
Obiala undecided
Pocket doctor shocked
Who diagnosed him of this your mental illness undecided
You people will never stop giving excuses/apology on behalf of idiots who know exactly what they are doing.
If he's mad, he should go and sit in the market square nunu, k'anyi zuolu ya Ike. Nkwugheli ya Erika.

1 Like

Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by PoliteActivist: 6:35am On Jun 18, 2022
donleo92:
Father mbaka said the obvious truth, and people are coming after him!!! and the worst are the obi fan boys, who I doubt would even vote on that day. even PVC them no get.

Wrong!
Obi is actually a VERY philantropic human being indeed!
Here's a man who built whole church buildings, Schools, etc with his own money and donated them! This is a VERY generous man indeed! (Unless you consider NOT letting people loot public funds - which is why godfather types hated him and swore to destroy him)
As for Mbaka, it just so happened he was wise enough to recognize a con man when he saw one!
Imagine dragging and doing all he can to tarnish Obi all these years and shameless enough to admit it is BECAUSE HE DID NOT GIVE HIM MONEY!! How low can a person be?!
Meanwhile his closet is full of skeletons, including this poor woman's daughter, and accusations of murder, and wanton philandering, and fathering of babies, etc. This is NOT a nice person.
Here's the woman's short:
https://youtube.com/shorts/m974AdWljK4?feature=share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Zaminamina: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Nice one from my Lord bishop
Catholic church is way bigger than one person.
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Cantonese: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2022
To achieve it, Mbaka himself has to be banned. He is free to start his own church just like others do daily. Aside from that, many would never know that they are prohibited from attending his church.
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by EBMedia: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2022
R
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Upjis: 6:57am On Jun 18, 2022
hopman98:

If his pandora ,your are pandora too and they are project of what ever silly tribe you come from
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by mu2sa2: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Even when. Father Mbaka spoke the truth, the catholic house still want to go against him.

Does that change the bitter truth that father Mabaka said, that peter Obi is Akagum. It changes nothing! Dude is an extremist in the stinginess world!

Hommie that could not buy a $2000 suit and had to opt for a $200 suit. Same Peter Obi that despite the loot pipelines he constructed to Panama, he couldn’t still give the daughter he used to siphon Anambra state wealth to Panama, a befitting wedding ceremony.

Hommie is stingy!

The Catholic Church can sack, fire or dethrone Mbaka. It still will never change the truth he spoke

Dude is Akagum!
Chai! You don finish Peter Pandora, the son of Obi. But I don't think the hyper hypocrite cares how he's been exposed - after all the $500m he has stashed away in his "poor" daughter's name is still intact.
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by donleo92(m): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Wrong!
Obi is actually a VERY philantropic human being indeed!
Here's a man who built whole church buildings, Schools, etc with his own money and donated them! This is a VERY generous man indeed! (Unless you consider NOT letting people loot public funds - which is why godfather types hated him and swore to destroy him)
As for Mbaka, it just so happened he was wise enough to recognize a con man when he saw one!
Imagine dragging and doing all he can to tarnish Obi all these years and shameless enough to admit it is BECAUSE HE DID NOT GIVE HIM MONEY!! How low can a person be?!
Meanwhile his closet is full of skeletons, including this poor woman's daughter, and accusations of murder, and wanton philandering, and fathering of babies, etc. This is NOT a nice person.
Here's the woman's short:
https://youtube.com/shorts/m974AdWljK4?feature=share

I don't believe anything social Media accusation of a person. if she was really honest, she should have reported the case to human rights office or maybe the police. I ain't a party to social media hearsay.

and moreover, Fr Mbaka is a Prophet of God, I can judge him. God's immunity is over him. So he is questionable to God
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:09am On Jun 18, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Even when. Father Mbaka spoke the truth, the catholic house still want to go against him.

Does that change the bitter truth that father Mabaka said, that peter Obi is Akagum. It changes nothing! Dude is an extremist in the stinginess world!

Hommie that could not buy a $2000 suit and had to opt for a $200 suit. Same Peter Obi that despite the loot pipelines he constructed to Panama, he couldn’t still give the daughter he used to siphon Anambra state wealth to Panama, a befitting wedding ceremony.

Hommie is stingy!

The Catholic Church can sack, fire or dethrone Mbaka. It still will never change the truth he spoke

Dude is Akagum!

Yes he's akagum, he's aka super glue, he is aka aradite with his money and not yours.
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Help2020: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2022
hopman98:
No,because your brain is too fatigue to understand what it means to be a priest.
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Yes he's akagum, he's aka super glue, he is aka aradite with his money and not yours.

His money or Anambra state money?

You are missing facts!

The police is that, how can you be stingy with money you stole!
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Simplythebest: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2022
U need help
hopman98:
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by PoliteActivist: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2022
donleo92:

I don't believe anything social Media accusation of a person. if she was really honest, she should have reported the case to human rights office or maybe the police. I ain't a party to social media hearsay.

and moreover, Fr Mbaka is a Prophet of God, I can judge him. God's immunity is over him. So he is questionable to God

More like prophet of mammon
Here's the full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45tZPeJbd3M
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Spizzy1: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2022
[[s]quote author=hopman98 post=113908004]I don't understand?? Because he criticized PANDORA, truly Obi is an ipob project[/quote[/s]] I wish I can see you.
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2022
SARSCoV2:

His money or Anambra state money?

You are missing facts!

The police is that, how can you be stingy with money you stole!

Yes he's stingy with the money he stole and thats why EFCC is not after him.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Below is a handover note of Peter Obi to his successor. A very stingy and wicked man that refused to share and squander public funds.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by doctore212(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Hommie is stingy!

Dude is Akagum!

Did you smoke anything or are you coming form an olosho house wey give u beta knacks.

Read your write up again free twenty minutes and come back and re write it .
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Johnsown1(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2022
It will be very difficult to enforce if this letter I genuine because I don't believe some of these rumours in the internet from Hungry bloggers
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by mazimee(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
After he said 7yrs ago that Buhari was d Messiah and u said u like the man. ? Na waaa for u o

I like it as per Sai Buharist or as what? Mbaka has been misbehaving way back even before Buhari got the pawa he is so much desperate for.
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by pointblank247(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Pray 4 Mbaka.
Mental illness is real
God bless you bross, fact is that Mr Mbaka dey craze
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Olastep(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2022
He has lost it

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by pointblank247(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2022
donleo92:

Ndi eriri eri
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by MikeofAfrica: 8:12am On Jun 18, 2022
The Catholic Church has to first purge herself of greed and nepotism before dealing with Mbaka. The church has taken advantage of her population to seize the political leadership of the SE just as the Hausa/ Fulani tribes are doing in Nigeria.
You cannot be a Governor in the SE unless you are a Catholic. Members of other Churches have become second class citizens in igboland. The Catholic Church can do any thing to frustrate the ambition of any non Catholic who wants to become a Governor in SE.
Hence Mbaka being a popular Catholic priest sees himself as a political god in the SE since his church has been dominating the political space of the SE . Even though Peter Obi is a Catholic, Mbaka wants to use him to prove that no body can be politically relevant in the SE unless he/ She bows to a Catholic Priest.
Fr. Obimma is also trying to do same in Anambra but Soludo has been checkmating him. Hence the problem is not Mbaka but the political greed of the Catholic Church in the SE.
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Pakute: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
In the Bible, prophets openly blessed and cursed Kings as the spirit led them but the Church of nowadays are full of corrupt money driven self-calling false prophets with the sole aim of defrauding the sheeples.
Christians leaders especially the Catholic Church are laying down a bad precedence concerning this matter. If Muslims are being provoked to do likewise and defend a candidate of their choice vehemently, I can tell that Christians won't find it funny at all.
I have never seen where a prophet was being punished for his prophecies whether genuine or not, this is the same long age dictatorial and manipulative tendencies of the Catholic Church that led to several separatists denomination of Protestants.
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by lereinter(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Eyah

When he was doing pr for apc buhari they were not around

When he was declaring that number 4 will be number 1, they were sleeping then
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by donleo92(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
pointblank247:
Ndi eriri eri
Your business
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by Yeyopizie: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
mu2sa2:
Chai! You don finish Peter Pandora, the son of Obi. But I don't think the hyper hypocrite cares how he's been exposed - after all the $500m he has stashed away in his "poor" daughter's name is still intact.
Your brains are fried with foolishness and spiced with doom. I don't know how humans can be so foolish...
Re: Breaking-Enugu Diocese Bans Catholics From Attending Rev Fr. Mbaka's Activities. by mu2sa2: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yeyopizie:

Your brains are fried with foolishness and spiced with doom. I don't know how humans can be so foolish...
Under the influence of mkpummiri.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Nyesom Wike Is Now Obidient (pic) / Pastor Blasts Paul Enenche For Inviting Peter Obi To His Church, Says It's Wro / Owerri Road Interchange Of The Second Niger Bridge Onitsha (video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.