Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa (18899 Views)

Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him / Crises Brew In NASS Over Tenure Of Clerk, Others / NASS Elections: Court Orders NASS Clerk, Others To Use Open Ballot System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Localemperor:
Oga do you want to tell me my origin? I'm Ika and I am Igbo. Please take a trip to Aniocha land and tell us we are not Igbos and see if you will make it back..

I don save your name..I don like you be say I don like you be that .... for you to come out with your full chest and say Ika is Igbo..you have said the truth and you have done well emperor..

They want to turn igbos in Delta State to minorities with propaganda wey no even makes sense... igbos cannot be minority anywhere whether delta oo,Rivers oo,Lagos oo...anywhere
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Krismas(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Isokiscool:
stop recieving ursef, Omon Agege will not win delta state
grin That’s wot the likes of u said in Edo, wen GODWIN Obaseki came with APC.

1 Like

Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Paullo19: 7:38am On Jun 18, 2022
��
LOOK WHAT I FOUND BUT....
Seriously, NIGERIANS are very CREATIVE.
JUST LOOK AT THAT ��
_________
#NIGERIANS

ATIKU Scored 371 votes.

Psalm 37:1 says "Don’t worry about the wicked or envy those who do wrong, for like grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away

TINUBU Scored 1271 votes.

Psalm 127:1 says "Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain."

Obi got 96 votes to win Labour Party ticket

Psalm 96:

1 Sing to the Lord a new song;
sing to the Lord, all the earth.
2 Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day.

OBI has been destined. Nigeria's salvation is here. Obi is the new song

Nigerians ��� Go get ur PVC Government no be scam.
I am proudly OBI-dient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by MtDave55: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2022
Disunity is the major problem the south and middle belt is facing.

Are they angry because he was one of those who had series of meeting's and agreed for southern president or because they don't want any Southern to be vice to ATIKU.

They should rather learn politics from the north, while the South put forth personal ambition first before the region, in the North the region interest come first before personal ambition.
Take time and learn politics from the North and stop parading yourselves in the name of elders while you can even organize yourself to have one voice
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by kweensheba: 7:42am On Jun 18, 2022
They should leave Okowa alone.

Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Olastep(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Very good
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Lionnation: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Felimax:
Nigerians against Okowa are mad.

So Okowa is now PDP that threw open their party ticket?

So, where were these set of people when Atiku got the Presidential ticket? Was there any protest from these people?

You all celebrated PDP Atiku when he won and yet you suddenly don't want a vice for him. Very useless set of people.

If truly the Igbos are not hypocrites why are most of you guys not supporting Okowa? Ok, maybe he is not an Igbo after all.

Okowa, is not the reason Peter Obi left the PDP or the reason Wike was not picked, so what is all the fumes about him been a betrayal?

You guys should have some sense else an epileptic old man who has no vision for this beautiful country other than his dream to be president will end up been your president and we all will pay dearly for it.

We should not allow the schemes of the SATANIC party in power affect our sense of decorum.

Okowa is a goal!
if you as a person meant well for Nigeria you should look beyond PDP, and APC, there is hope somewhere else, in your comment you said the party threw the ticket open I don't think you read what okowa said in the article, he said he was among the committee he decided to throw open the ticket, why are you actually defending him because your are from delta state, you started mention Igbo up and down as if Edwin cleck is Igbo middle belt group also afenifere also Igbo even when you know okowa Igbo there is no dispute about that, you expect igbo to back him on betrayal, igbos aren't like that, it they win fine but we are not voting another norther because we have option

1 Like

Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by codedguy1(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2022
That is why the greed and selfishness down south will not allow us liberate ourselves from all these nonsense.

Imagine if all the southern PDP govs reject being Atikus VP. Let him go and get a Northern VP and Tinubu will also need to get a northern VP. It will atleaat make a statement.

PDP are desperate to get power back and are willing to sacrifice common sense just to get it.

After giving ticket to Atiku they now want to castigate OKowa for accepting VP. Very confused party.
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Localemperor: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I don save your name..I don like you be say I don like you be that .... for you to come out with your full chest and say Ika is Igbo..you have said the truth and you have done well emperor..

They want to turn igbos in Delta State to minorities with propaganda wey no even makes sense... igbos cannot be minority anywhere whether delta oo,Rivers oo,Lagos oo...anywhere
They have no idea, we can not denial our Igboness no matter how they try to divide us, we know our self and our origin.
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Localemperor:
They have no idea, we can not denial our Igboness no matter how they try to divide us, we know our self and our origin.

one plastic origin for you
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by emmykk(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2022
alsudan:
Shut up backstabbing Horce Teeth

This man will not get 30 percent votes for PDP in Delta State, not to talk of other SS states.

Just a worthless VP candidate who was compensated for betraying the Asaba declaration he himself hosted.

You people are so daft Atiku became PDP presidential candidate because Tambuwal and Saraki work for him.
Delta states has about 25 delegates and even if you subtract 25 delegates of delta state from Atiku scores it is even still much compare to Wike figures.

Now that Atiku choose Okowa we should not call him names because it is not his fault perse.

Someone must be a VP and if Okowa is choose for whatever reasons you guys should let him be
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Advocate500: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Ebubu4:

After you had convened and hosted in your state, a meeting of all Southern Governors for presidency to be zoned to the South.

which part of south oga ?
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by zionstaar75: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by yemex04(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Accepting the Vice Presidential nomination is not the issue but working against the candidacy of a southern candidacy is the problem.. It was an open fact that he worked for Atiku at the PDP primaries.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by soliddust2020: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Isokiscool:
stop recieving ursef, Omon Agege will not win delta state

Omo agege is the next governor of Delta state. Watch how okowa and sheriff will fail. They both will become useless after 2023.

1 Like

Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by zionstaar75: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Advocate500:
which part of south oga ?
any part of south that can play national politics..that's why north east has never been president
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by zionstaar75: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2022
yemex04:
Accepting the Vice Presidential nomination is not the issue but working against the candidacy of a southern candidacy is the problem.. It was an open fact that he worked for Atiku at the PDP primaries.
he's a traitor

1 Like

Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by zionstaar75: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2022
emmykk:

You people are so daft Atiku became PDP presidential candidate because Tambuwal and Saraki work for him.
Delta states has about 25 delegates and even if you subtract 25 delegates of delta state from Atiku scores it is even still much compare to Wike figures.

Now that Atiku choose Okowa we should not call him names because it is not his fault perse.

Someone must be a VP and if Okowa is choose for whatever reasons you guys should let him be
you are the one that is daft,at least he should have been seen not to be going against what his fellow southerners agreed on.atiku is never going to win anyway,he and his fulani master will be thoroughly defeated

1 Like

Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Advocate500: 8:12am On Jun 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
any part of south that can play national politics..that's why north east has never been president
when your house is not in order why asking for equity and fairness? Is only in Nigeria that i have seen those shouting equity, equity, means give to me.oga those that can play national politics better than others have collected it,why the wailing?
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by emmykk(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2022
zionstaar75:
you are the one that is daft,at least he should have been seen not to be going against what his fellow southerners agreed on.atiku is never going to win anyway,he and his fulani master will be thoroughly defeated

So Okowa should reject it for Wike?

Atiku is the candidate to beat....he is 70% winning already
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by otokx(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Moferere:

Did you see the latest one? ₦25 billion to plant palm tree

Is this true and where are they planting the palm tree?
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by otokx(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Okowa spoke well
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by joshuaidibia(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Felimax:
Nigerians against Okowa are mad.

So Okowa is now PDP that threw open their party ticket?

So, where were these set of people when Atiku got the Presidential ticket? Was there any protest from these people?

You all celebrated PDP Atiku when he won and yet you suddenly don't want a vice for him. Very useless set of people.

If truly the Igbos are not hypocrites why are most of you guys not supporting Okowa? Ok, maybe he is not an Igbo after all.

Okowa, is not the reason Peter Obi left the PDP or the reason Wike was not picked, so what is all the fumes about him been a betrayal?

You guys should have some sense else an epileptic old man who has no vision for this beautiful country other than his dream to be president will end up been your president and we all will pay dearly for it.

We should not allow the schemes of the SATANIC party in power affect our sense of decorum.

Okowa is a goal!

You're a fool. Don't you know they did an election for the VP selection and Wike still won yet Atiku went ahead to pick Judas Okowa. The issue now is why did Atiku consult the stakeholders and party elders on carrying out an election if he himself will still default on that. Listen, I've been to Agbor so many times and I'm from Delta, Okowa isn't working, they call him road master for the few street roads he's doing. I can still boast that Wike is the best governor is SS and he was the backbone of PDP even when Atiku was chilling in Dubai only to return to Nigeria when it's time for election. Who did you think gave Edo to PDP? You're talking like someone who knows nothing about having an agreement and going against it. To clear your stupidity, Okowa was PART of the reason Wike didn't win the primaries, but of course your foolish head don't know that cos you only read headlines. Go and ask your elders what Okowa did at the primaries after hosting the SS governors at his government House last year and an agreement was reached. Wike would have been the perfect match to balance the might of Tinubu and APC, PDP just signed their death warrant. Okowa is a snake and a betrayer. Okowa and Judas are from the same lineage. I rest my case. Quote me if u like I won't read or reply your stupid a$$

3 Likes

Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Duru009(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Relatively UNKNOWN okowa will be the biggest mistake PDP will make. Wike remaiins the best STRATEGY that CAN use to win the election.......
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by ifeanyiclement: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Where was PANDEF, Afenifere, Middle belt forum, and Ohaneze ndiigbo, when their delegates decided to impose non southern candidate when it is the turn of the Igbos to be the president
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by olisaEze(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2022
I understand why Clark would kick against Okowa. His nomination has changed the political hierarchy in Delta State. For the first time since 27 August 1991, the political leader of the state currently is from Delta North and no one saw that coming.

I see all those "Okowa na Ibori boy" comments don finally gas out!

This man is the only reason I fear for Obi’s mandate.

He’s a very shrewd politician, his muzzling of Ibori in the last party primaries and seizing of the entire party structure without a single quarrel is just a tip of his diplomatic skills.

While Wike was throwing tantrums like an ape on display, this guy sat down studied the new electoral laws and made it work for his benefit.

Fortunately, I am already too OBIdient to turn tribal, but the VP candidate for the PDP is a huge plus to their campaign, irrespective of what these old men who only speak when their meal ticket is threatened say.
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by begge: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Okowa is a fool
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Davigor: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2022
APC has won already due to jeteson by Atiku
Picking okowa as running mate.mark today date. Take it or leave it Tunubu is our next president.
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Plus10(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2022
Okowa the betrayal is going nowhere.
Re: Southern Presidency: I Won’t Join Issues With Clerk, Others – Okowa by Cappoditutti: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2022
I think that having submitted myself to be a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, I will have to submit myself to the decisions of the party and that’s what has happened.

You submitted yourself or you lobbied?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: Animal Feed Now Delicacy To Some Families / "Buhari Didn't Say He May Not Contest In 2019" - Presidency Rubbishes Reuters / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.