Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US (24441 Views)

Buhari Burning Nigeria Because He Wants To Catch A BAT By Farooq / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani / Videos & Pictures: Can Nigeria Ever Catch Up With South Africa's Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by swissgoldenpro2: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yes, and also other strategic interest
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by MetaPhysical: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
patriotic007:
Us should make sure A credible leader takes charge of Nigeria if not Nigeria will collapse.......this is our last chance to make this country work

It's a two way approach. But first, this lady is promoting INDIRECT RULE, the way it was done by colonists. Use a single powerful authority at top to control the many population spread. Use Nigeria to achieve your goal in Africa.

1. US will never allow Nigeria to have a credible leader or that Nigeria should have stability. Credibility & stability for Nigeria will significantly improve social society and translate to better life for the common people. Who will want to go settle abroad if home is comfortable? If people dont migrate imagine the losses to foreign embassies' earnings. The economic impact will be massive. Because Nigerians will prefer to stay in Nigeria, the population of Nigerians abroad will drop
and remittance from abroad to people home will also drop. Another financial impact to the foreign economy. It is in foreign governments interest that Nigeria remain chaotic and directionless.

2. Any innovative idea about dividing Nigeria is a direct economic and political attack to the bottomline of foreign governments and they will never allow it. Foreign governments are the ones propping up One Nigeria. Anytime a agitation appears to be gaining upper hand they fret and worry that Nigeria will go under...and they intervene.

Yoruba Nation on my mind.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by TimmyA: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nigerians go there to milk and enjoy the resources of their country, like they also do with Nigeria
babasolution:

But everyday you guys keep running to their countries, but u come online and defame them
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by babasolution: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
TimmyA:
Nigerians go there to milk and enjoy the resources of their country, like they also do with Nigeria

Then you are both in the same shoes so stop acting like you the saint
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by pargelenis(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
omoadeleye:
Well, i can't blame you for your ignorance too. Keep receiving the money, it's your problem
Who is receiving the money, you or me?? It is your corrupt leaders chopping the money and then you will be hailing them in return. USA should stop giving money to an ungrateful and corrupt state like zoogeria!
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by pargelenis(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
tollyboy5:

How does your derailing of USA thread to Biafra issues prove your sanity?

Who say it's crime to talk about Biafra?
So having discussing Biafra in a thread meant for Biafra discussion is bigotry?

Like I said your type are not needed in a progressive Nigeria. Common sense has become a rocket science to you.
So once I exposed your ingrained tribalism you now pivoted to asking how it affects USA-Nigeria relations?? You know what - go and look for the “unknown gunmen” terrorizing your region … unless you are one of them/their sympathizers.
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by pargelenis(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
eas01:

Stupidity is terrorising your brain.
hunger is affecting your whole system!
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by pargelenis(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
eas01:

You really naive. The USA has a hand in Boko Haram.
oh yeah … USA preaches Islamic terrorism abi? This is the problem with crètins like you. You are too scared to challenge the Islamic terrorists in your country. You instead deflect and blame external forces.
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by pargelenis(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
eas01:

You a big fool. So the USA destroys a country, gives aid and then expect the country to be happy??
You really stupid. Why don't you just leave on government benefits and be grateful for that.?
How has USA destroyed Nigeria?
You Nigerians have destroyed Nigeria yourselves. grin
Common electricity or water supply, you cannot even handle, forget about electricity. Go and learn from Ghana, you imbèciles!
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by pargelenis(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
whitebeard:
when will u people learn to think for yourself. Bokoharam is 100% nigerian did u just pick up ur phone and start typing anything and click submit to advertise ur ignorance..! The Nigerian government made it such that u won't think, I highly suggest that u break away from that mentality and actually think.
To think is actually not a hard thing..just gather information and piece it all up, u would have a solid answer rather than reducing urself even lower to what the government has already reduced u to.
A whole paragraph of nonsense. This is why you cannot even have stable electricity or water supply. You have thieves running your country and slowpokes praising them and blaming “Amerreka” grin
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by TimmyA: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
But they do their exploitation like they are doing you a favour
babasolution:

Then you are both in the same shoes so stop acting like you the saint
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by Kingspin(m): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
But we produce leaders who don't know what development is all about
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by babasolution: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
TimmyA:
But they do their exploitation like they are doing you a favour

They are simply smarter,that's why,so don't defame them just because they are better than you
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by tollyboy5(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
pargelenis:
So once I exposed your ingrained tribalism you now pivoted to asking how it affects USA-Nigeria relations?? You know what - go and look for the “unknown gunmen” terrorizing your region … unless you are one of them/their sympathizers.
If not that you're stvpid! You will see in that same thread I said I'm not Igbo.

You must be a serious lunatic to call that thread tribal thread
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by TimmyA: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
They can be better than you not me
babasolution:

They are simply smarter,that's why,so don't defame them just because they are better than you
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by babasolution: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
TimmyA:
They can be better than you not me

You can't deny facts bruv
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by Fairview1: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
1 in every 4 Africans is a Nigerian. Whatever concern Nigeria matters to Africa.
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by Wwwq: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Liars
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by Transcriber: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
RapistOnBail:

What will USA gain if Nigeria burns to the ground?
how old are you?
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by Transcriber: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
pargelenis:
Keep projecting your anger on America … na frustration
USA fanboys like you should know when to shut up!
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by pargelenis(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
USA fanboys like you should know when to shut up!
Putin fans boys like you will crawl through a gutter to get amerrekan visa grin
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by pargelenis(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
tollyboy5:

If not that you're stvpid! You will see in that same thread I said I'm not Igbo. You must be a serious lunatic to call that thread tribal thread
Till you truly embrace the concept of one Nigeria you will be even inferior to small countries like Ghana …
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by Transcriber: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
pargelenis:
Putin fans boys like you will crawl through a gutter to get amerrekan visa grin
lol.
Me Putin fanboy? cheesy cheesy

You'd better take your skull off biden's asss
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by pargelenis(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Transcriber:
lol.
Me Putin fanboy? cheesy cheesy You'd better take your skull off biden's asss
OK, praise Jesus … the worst type of zombie is to be a Putin boy … at least you no reach that level yet.
No wahala my bro … Nigeria will be semi great some day … hopefully during our lifetimes.
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Frigga13:
Nigeria is the biggest Africa country and whatever happens here upsets Africa

Common small Libya .. we saw the triple effect on security

It should be ripple effect I reckon mate!
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by caye(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
pargelenis:
I really cannot blame you for your ignorance … I don’t even know why USA gives hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to ungrateful people in zoogeria …

Prior to the 1950s and early 70s, Nigeria and majority of Africans NEVER needed aid( or aids).

Since, the time, the whites started giving us aids, our socioeconomic life has been a worsening disaster, year by year.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by caye(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Urchmantete:
Awon Oloriburuku

Awon oyinbo wonyii pẹlu Arabs, eegun máa já àwọn ati aromodomo won. Àṣẹ.

Wọn sọ wa di iran ẹrú,
Wọn kò wá ni ọrọ ( WEALTH) lọ
Wọn tún fii ọbẹ eyin
Jẹ wa ni Isu.

Awon ara Ibliss/ Asetaani.
Awọn oloriburuku!

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by caye(m): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Arielle:

Na so. You want African development to be continually stalled so your 'supermarket' will be permanently open for your government and your so-called development organisations. With the conivance of our rulers who are their stooges, these western countries plan to keep African countries perpetually poor and underdeveloped. With the influx of unchecked immigration from Africa, their chickens are gradually coming home to roost.

Àṣẹ.

ọgbọn agbọn-ju
Maa n sọ eniyan dii òmùgò

Their birthrate is slowing down.
Their population in their countries will be replaced by black and other nationalities.
That's the fear that keeps them awake at night.
That's why people like "Kill" Bill Gates tried to reduce African population, but failed.
And they will always fall.
Because they sought to rebel against the command of the Creator,
That none should prevent the growth and physical-spiritiual development of another race, they are fighting the Creator him/herself.

And they must fall.
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by Chopcy29: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Menace2Society:
See this untrained rat

Your rotten dull brain is smelling
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by pargelenis(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
caye:

Prior to the 1950s and early 70s, Nigeria and majority of Africans NEVER needed aid( or aids).

Since, the time, the whites started giving us aids, our socioeconomic life has been a worsening disaster, year by year.
see where Asian countries were in the 70s and see where they are now. While you clowns are busy blaming the west for your own failures grin
Re: We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US by francisobiabo(m): 5:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Aid with concession to devaluate your currency - and other unfavorable conditions attached to it.
Truth be said, if you wan help somebody, help the person but don't give him conditions that will later kill him.
caye:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons / "Fayemi's Convoy Did Not Kill Policeman", Eyewitness Reveals What Happened. PICS / Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.