Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online (127624 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by LINTUNE(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2022
subsidywise18:

Ha, I knew that you have already labelled the girl a liar because 'of what happened to my friend'

Good evening. Stop hating women because one woman out of millions of them lied. You are behaving like the femminists who label all men evil because one man out of millions raped a woman.

u lack understanding...I never said she was lying, I said the matter to be thoroughly investigated first...don't mention bme again since u are too dumb to understand simple English..FYI , I don't hate women ...
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Bluntemperor:

If she is your sister, would you just be this mild?
The People are angered by these despicable acts of this criminal in human flesh and here you are speaking nonsense! Shame and shameless people everywhere!
Her own parents were not bothered by it, do you know her more than her own family?
E warriors
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by bizzibodi(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Who sensible people are hushling in this bullhari economy.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Ajeleti70: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by maasoap(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sentence him to death by hanging tho..look what a so called man is busy doing.. undecided
I mean this thing here deserve to be in jail now..just like his counterparts here whose job is to hate women.. sometime you wonder if these things got mommas at home tho.. undecided

The Dumbos here are busy in the romance section attacking women and creating mindless threads just to bash and talk about women's body all day..they will never address the issue on ground which is "men's wild attitude towards women.." look how they might attack me for calling their nonsense out..
Just if the Nigeria government can deal with this monster thoroughly..

No wonder chidinma said she defended herself from that devourer...

You, this living hate again!
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Makowonda: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
How can my pee-pee ever go voom-voom while having sex with an unconscious woman who's not responding to my knacking prowess?People dey sha.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by jrusky(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Lock the bastard up in the prison and throw the keys into the Atlantic ocean, never to see the light of the day againangry Nonsense

Locking him up not enough they should always send goat like him to barrack for just 3 hours drill then return them to police to do the rest I'm sure in their miserable life when they sees anything female they will pick race and that will send clear message to other goats like them.

Bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by SaintMartinez(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Some men are extremely wicked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by surgevessel: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sentence him to death by hanging tho..look what a so called man is busy doing.. undecided
I mean this thing here deserve to be in jail now..just like his counterparts here whose job is to hate women.. sometime you wonder if these things got mommas at home tho.. undecided

The Dumbos here are busy in the romance section attacking women and creating mindless threads just to bash and talk about women's body all day..they will never address the issue on ground which is "men's wild attitude towards women.." look how they might attack me for calling their nonsense out..
Just if the Nigeria government can deal with this monster thoroughly..

No wonder chidinma said she defended herself from that devourer...

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?? I understand you must be a victim at some point or the other in the course of growing up as a female specie, but not enough to generalise and convict all men to be rapist.

Come to think of it, the story that is giving you orgasm doesn't even have a source, you might be dancing to a mirage without knowing..

If you must know, I was sexually molested as a male child at the age of 10, by my private lesson teacher employed to put me through studies by my parents. I ran out of breathe and passed out in the course of her exploring my lips and tongue on a deep lasting kiss.

She is happily married and settled in Calgary today, I believe she would at some point think of protecting her children against all forms of abuse and molestation as a parent too..

So, these thing is not gender based. It boils down to attitude as individual..

Please stop tagging every man a rapist. And this your 'talk down male gender' war won't help you, rather you will end up tormenting yourself and knocking your mind off its peace.

Be guided please!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by RedpillAnalyst: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2022
2loadedguy:

I condemn the guy for recording and posting her nudes but this is a transaction gone wrong and not the guy drugged her narrative being paraded by the lady. If you find out she was well paid for the sex.

You are based!

Many people can't see past what is shown to them. This is a case of a manipulator being out-smarted and out-manipulated.

How does one simply get raped if you walk the right path.

No good decent woman can be raped... Just think about it
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by sylve11: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2022
LordVoldermort:
There's more to this story

Modified
I'm looking at the fact that the court granted him bail and also that the police couldn't prove he did it,
The parents also opted for out of court settlement...
Drugging the lady and bleeping her would be normal criminal behavior, drugging her and uploading it online is revenge...
People should stop believing every online story they hear, the court, police, and her parents have all deemed the man temporary innocent, we should do the same too.

hmmmm? cool
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Some parents are evil . Your sons raped someone's daughter and uploaded both photos and videos into the internet and you want settlement out of the Court! No be Madness dey una family.. Throw those ediots inside Zoo prison with other lion like prisoners or Homo' and lock it up; make their heads dey correct.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2022
dre11:
HOW MAN, 34, DRUGGED LADY, ENGAGED HER IN S*X & POSTED HER NUDE VIDEO ON INTERNET

SOURCE
Druged them, rape them infact kill them. If they had the opportunity they will do same.

they drove man out from paradise.

they destroy the almighty and the world strongest man SAMPSON.

they repuest for the innocent head of john the baptist.

time won't permit me to talk of KING SOLOMON.. HMMM my advice for u reading is »destroy them b4 they destroy u.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by RedpillAnalyst: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2022
othreezee:
This lady was not lured into church nor motherless baby's home..just lured into d guys house.. did he lure her with JuJu too... Lagos and abj girls are d most desperate ever... Always looking to swindle guys of their money and hide kpekus eventually... Hook up this and that... Ashawos will come here n be forming .. This matter na hook up gone wrong for some reason... Ashawo na ashawo simple

Little babies thinking with their tender hearts thinks she's an angel.

How does a grown woman find herself in a private place with a stranger and expect her account to be credited.

Was she abducted from a bus stop or the market.

Two evil people met and one was craftier.

98% of all rape can be classed as finesse gone wrong.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by RedpillAnalyst: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Some parents are evil . Your sons raped someone's daughter and uploaded both photos and videos into the internet and you want settlement out of the Court! No be Madness dey una family.. Throw those ediots inside Zoo prison with other lion like prisoners or Homo' and lock it up; make their heads dey correct.

They know their daughter is olosho why not just cash out
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by BBright1: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Animals in human form, this gender

Man is worst than animals. Animals got excuse for their crazy acts. Most times ifeel God must be regretting he created this gender first.

These genders are plagues to the world and universe at large. They need to be wiped out

Dead gender with nothing to offer

Useless species
Are you ok upstairs
Cos you can't be normal and thinking like a cow.

Though I condemn this act and they should be jailed for life
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by victme1(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Tie ti bae!!
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by riczy(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how ladies end up with idiots like this, wen kind men are out there!
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by dododawa1: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Not all you see or read on social media is TRUE,80% is FALSE.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Tizu(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2022
And the beast will be released and he will start walking and living with humans in this our world.
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Why should he be granted bail instead of being remanded in prison?

Imagine the audacity!
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by IGGOODMAN(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2022
dre11:
HOW MAN, 34, DRUGGED LADY, ENGAGED HER IN S*X & POSTED HER NUDE VIDEO ON INTERNET

SOURCE
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by jerryforgood: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Powerfly:
Nigerian Men are Uselessly Useless. tongue
Almost All of them. angry angry

Tueh! tongue
How I my useless?
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Powerfly(f): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you referring to your dad?

Lol. My dad is useless... And so are MOST of you all. cheesy undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Powerfly(f): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2022
jerryforgood:

How I my useless?

Well, I said "almost" angry
It's left for you to figure out if you are among. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by CheapHomes1: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol. My dad is useless... And so are MOST of you all. cheesy undecided undecided

Why is your dad useless?
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Powerfly(f): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why is your dad useless?

Well..that's my business. tongue
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by iukpe: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE

Who then is MICHEAL AKINOLA
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by CheapHomes1: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Powerfly:

Well..that's my business. tongue

You made it my business when you told me that your dad is useless
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by Revelation4(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lured her or kidnapped her?
Re: Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online by eniteden(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mumu man, if na so your papa do your mama Dem for no born u. Idiot, I pity your sister if u even one undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.