Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. (7230 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Passionnn: 7:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Yesterday, June 17 I was having a Literature class with my SS 2 students here in Warri, Delta State. We were discussing, Prof. Niyi Osundare's poem, "The Leaders and the Led"
As part of the analysis, we x-rayed some of the animal-leaders mentioned in the poem- the lion, zebra, elephant, giraffe and why they were not accepted by their subjects.
Finally, we discussed the qualities of the ideal leader as portrayed in the poem. He is a unifier, having the skill to combine all the positive attributes of these beast; being strong and compassionate at the same time. I asked who among the current candidates possessed these requirements?
The class unanimously agreed that Peter Obi has the ideal credentials for the role as president. Somehow, a female student walked to me and slipped something in my palm. It was a sticker advocating President Obi's presidency. My eyes were misty. Here's a man every honest and well meaning Nigerian genuinely yearns for. But will they allow him? Will the cabals who control the military, the police, the INEC, the immigration, etc just give the people the chance for once?
The country is deeply in shambles. Things must be done differently this time if we want to get it right.
So I asked the student if she is voting. She said she was only 15 and not yet eligible to vote. I asked how she came by the sticker. She said her daddy printed them in large quantity using his own resources.
Surely, this country needs a drastic change. Everyone must play a part to make it happen.
(Note: this story is not fiction. It is verifiable. The girl in question is not even Igbo. She is an Urhobo girl. Her father is not even a member of Labour Party.)

27 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Onucs(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Politics is way beyond social media rantings bro.
I myself advocate for this guy but tbh if he is gonna win, then he's got to work harder than the other contestants

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Minjim: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Onucs:
I myself advocate for this guy but tbh if he is gonna win, then he's got to work harder than the other contestants

Peter Obi should just accept to be Kwakanso's VP in the interest of Nigeria. He should look at the larger picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by utenwuson: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Let us all believe anyone who think Labour Party can win a whole presidential election is mad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Mercury12(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2022
utenwuson:
Let us all believe anyone who think Labour Party can win a whole presidential election is mad
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by PlayerMeji: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2022
lol

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by soik(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2022
Make we just get PVC first na. To get am sef na election itself

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Shyboyk(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
utenwuson:

Why did you say so people like you lack vision you just think things are the way they are because they are meant to be so

10 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Cypress042(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
utenwuson:
This same mentality kept us where we are today, come to reality man cool

7 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Teacher1776(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onucs:
Let's just do óur bits whatever happens at the end of the day will define our future. Them we can decide where we want to be.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Minjim:

Peter Obi should just accept to be Kwakanso's VP in the interest of Nigeria. He should look at the larger picture
what will he be able to achieve as VP?

Osinbanjo ,a good man, pastor etc did that make Buhari regime a good 1?

4 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Help2020: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Minjim:

shut up,just shut up. If VP is what peter want he would have got that in PDP. He got it when he was not popular, now that almost all youths are calling for him to be president you're taking dust.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Rexymania(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
The youth needs to rise and fight for the right
Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Teacher1776(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onucs:
I agree with you to an extent.
But that should not prevent you from doing what your conscience tells you to be right.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Passionnn: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Minjim post=113916174]

Peter Obi should just accept to be Kwakanso's VP in the interest of Nigeria. He should look at the larger picture [/quote0]
Peter Obi is far more popular than Kwakwanso at the moment. Kwakwanso should be the one applying to be Obi's running mate, cos Obi is more popular than he at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Antivirus92(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Minjim:

it should be the other way round

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Minjim: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Passionnn post=113923221][/quote]

Obi is only popular online. Kwakanso has cult followerrship in the north.

You can't push aside the votes from the north if you want to be president.

Obi 's votes are only coming from SE and he's not even assured of all the sites there. Because Apc and Pdp also have members that know they must deliver their areas.
As it is now, it's obvious no region trust the East to be president. If kwankanso is president Obi has a larger chance of brewing Vp. These are just my permutations though. Because I still don't see how those two parties can beat Pdp and Apc altogether.
Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Minjim: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Help2020:
shut up,just shut up. If VP is what peter want he would have got that in PDP. He got it when he was not popular, now that almost all youths are calling for him to be president you're taking dust.

Typical Po supporters. Can't comment without insults.

Maybe you know something Po doesn't know. He avoided humiliation that awaits him in the Pdp primary by defecting to LP the SE governor had planned to show that he's a papperweight politician in the east. All the youths are not on social media boy. Are there no youths in Pdp and Apc? Moreover his supporters like you are decreasing his people, 's interest in him daily with their aggressive nature .
Nah by force to vote Po?
Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Minjim: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Health360:
what will be be able to achieve as VP?

Osinbanjo ,a good man, pastor etc did that make Buhari regime a good 1?
he'll achieve
His personal ambition
Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Help2020: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Minjim:

Typical Po supporters. Can't comment without insults.

Maybe you know something Po doesn't know. He avoided humiliation that awaits him in the Pdp primary by defecting to LP the SE governor had planned to show that he's a papperweight politician in the east. All the youths are not on social media boy. Are there no youths in Pdp and Apc? Moreover his supporters like you are decreasing his value daily with their aggression.
Nah by force to vote Po?
The same you said there is no voter on social media, and also our activities on social media are demarking him. If voters are not on social media who are we now demarking him to?
Continue deceiving yourself, e go shock you.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Minjim: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Help2020:

The same you said there is no voter on social media, and also our activities on social media are debarking him. If voters are not on social media who are we now demarking him to?

That's Tu our narration.

What I said was majority of voters aren't on social media in the North especially.
Because you are using the social media to evaluate Kakwanso's support base.
Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by kcowen(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=utenwuson post=113916676]Let us all believe anyone who think Labour Party can win a whole presidential election is mad[/quote
So you mean if the election is conducted free and free...Each man for his vote, he won't win
Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by ProfAmaben(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Help2020:

The same you said there is no voter on social media, and also our activities on social media are demarking him. If voters are not on social media who are we now demarking him to?

You're wise, please ignore the inconsequential naysayers.

1 Like

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by ProfAmaben(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Minjim:

That's Tu our narration.

What I said was majority of voters aren't on social media in the North especially.
Because you are using the social media to evaluate Kakwanso's support base.

I don't normally mention people but look, this movement is beyond social media, I went to s shop to buy surge protector, the lady asked me for my PVC, she said a discount would be given if I have it. Be wise. No one would Force anyone to vote a candidate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by Minjim: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

I don't normally mention people but look, this movement is beyond social media, I went to s shop to buy surge protector, the lady asked me for my PVC, she said a discount would be given if I have it. Be wise. No one would Force anyone to vote a candidate.

Let's wait and see now
Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by kollinz1234(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
utenwuson:
...and let us all believe that Tinubu sacrifice Owo people just to win APC primaries and loose general elections
Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by ProfAmaben(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Minjim:

Let's wait and see now

I don't need to wait for anything, I'll vote Peter Obi and be happy wink, vote your candidate, let Nigeria be great again.
Re: See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. by YunqTee: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Passionnn:
Yesterday, June 17 I was having a Literature class with my SS 2 students here in Warri, Delta State. We were discussing, Prof. Niyi Osundare's poem, "The Leaders and the Led"
As part of the analysis, we x-rayed some of the animal-leaders mentioned in the poem- the lion, zebra, elephant, giraffe and why they were not accepted by their subjects.
Finally, we discussed the qualities of the ideal leader as portrayed in the poem. He is a unifier, having the skill to combine all the positive attributes of these beast; being strong and compassionate at the same time. I asked who among the current candidates possessed these requirements?
The class unanimously agreed that Peter Obi has the ideal credentials for the role as president. Somehow, a female student walked to me and slipped something in my palm. It was a sticker advocating President Obi's presidency. My eyes were misty. Here's a man every honest and well meaning Nigerian genuinely yearns for. But will they allow him? Will the cabals who control the military, the police, the INEC, the immigration, etc just give the people the chance for once?
The country is deeply in shambles. Things must be done differently this time if we want to get it right.
So I asked the student if she is voting. She said she was only 15 and not yet eligible to vote. I asked how she came by the sticker. She said her daddy printed them in large quantity using his own resources.
Surely, this country needs a drastic change. Everyone must play a part to make it happen.
(Note: this story is not fiction. It is verifiable. The girl in question is not even Igbo. She is an Urhobo girl. Her father is not even a member of Labour Party.)

Where for warri, na classical abi best model? I wan verify something grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Danger Of Living Close To A Communication Mast. / Is Virus A Living Thing Or Non Living Thing / Students: Tell Us What Your Lecturers Do That Irritates You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.