Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! (577 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Rabiu: Discussions Ongoing but merger is unattainable - LP / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / The Obi/kwankwaso Merger Is Ready! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by NwaIdeato: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Expect a merger soon according to an official press release by the NNPP official page on Twitter, Obi/Kwankwaso!!!

https://twitter.com/OfficialNNPPng/status/1538055247247163394
Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by NwaIdeato: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2022
cheesy

Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by Goodson15: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2022
This will be boom
Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by promzy555(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2022
No problem with that, but if the allow does stupid APC and PDP political prostitute to decamp to the merge party dat will be the beginning of my hatred to the party
Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2022
I prophesy it will succeed.

The task to save Nigeria is for Nigerians.

Get involved.

No voters card, No communion.

*** NATIONAL PASTOR ***
Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by 1nice(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Those plotting trouble for Peter Obi are wasting their time. The people thinking evil against Peter Obi shall be disgrace.

Peter Obi can never be a vice president to anyone because he has already been made the President of Nigeria comes 2023, for Nigerians have spoken their minds.

Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by olisaEze(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2022
I hope smart lawyers can find a lacuna in the new electoral laws to make such union possible, because anyone who has run for primaries cannot become vice to anyone even from another party in the same election year.
Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by Legendforte: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2022
promzy555:
No problem with that, but if the allow does stupid APC and PDP political prostitute to decamp to the merge party dat will be the beginning of my hatred to the party
Their number and support might be needed not their ideaology and principles.
Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by NwaIdeato: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Obi's momentum right now is such that he will make significant inroads into the North central and pull impressive numbers there, Kwankwaso's will take care of Kano with the largest voting pool in the North and parts of the NW which will be shared between PDP, APC and the new NNPP/LP merger...the biggest battle will be concentrated in the NW and I sense a rerun in this 2023 election cause the margins will be too close
Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by NwaIdeato: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2022
olisaEze:
I hope smart lawyers can find a lacuna in the new electoral laws to make such union possible, because anyone who has run for primaries cannot become vice to anyone even from another party in the same election year.
In the event of a merger which would imply that a party will be collapsed into another,then there should be no issues with a VP being picked from a different party, it's all about the timing in this case.
Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by pacesetting: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2022
That is why Kwankwaso is deputizing for Obi. NNPP did not pick a VP to meet the deadline because of the ongoing discussion between both parties.
olisaEze:
Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by Sergio101(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2022
cool cool cool
Re: The NNPP And LP Merger Is Cooking!!! by SMGGroup: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2022
olisaEze:

you don't know much. Anyone can step down anytime he wishes. If time permits, he can join another party and still get a position.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Nigerian Presidency: Southerners Are Not As Useless As Northerners / Buhari -Siemens Power Initiative: Nig. Engineers In Italy For Factory Testing / It Is In The Interest Of Kwankwaso To Take The Vice Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.