Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... (1903 Views)

I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? / Hello My Name Is Brenda Am 20 Years Old I Need A Boyfriend / Hello My Name Is Brenda Am 20 Years Old I Need A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Gurakel123: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thank you
Kiddogarcia:
It happens, when I was 20,I just wanted to be done with school and start a life, then life happened,I dropped out,had to start again after two/three years of depression and doing nothing productive.
When reality finally dawns on you and real hunger follows, you'll find your dream and bearing in life.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Autobot05: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gurakel123:
Drop yours i will text you if you don't mind..Thank you

081six905547two
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Mattwillz: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Op text your number to 09165543913..i have things to engage you with that'll keep you lively
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by EmiDon11: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mattwillz:
you no like jeon again abi
the girl dey para 4 me o, i no know why

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by EmiDon11: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jmichael1:

bros...dat grl no be jeon ooh.
jeon don para 4 me o
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by okoroemeka(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gurakel123:
I just feel tired of everything,I don't know but most times am like it's enough everything should end,I don't want to continue going..Other times it's all*All is well* i hear.
One minute am happy and other minute am sad..What is the essence??I can't think of anything to achieve..The world is angry and people are changing.Its not safe.
I'm hopeless!!!What to do,What to do, Always the word and never an answer
it is not a must that every tom,dick and Harry will make it in life and fulfill their obligations and responsibilities,some will be rich and drive cars while some will be poor and walk with their two legs and wash the cars,it is left for you to choose which side you will belong

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Haynnie: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gurakel123:
I just feel tired of everything,I don't know but most times am like it's enough everything should end,I don't want to continue going..Other times it's all*All is well* i hear.
One minute am happy and other minute am sad..What is the essence??I can't think of anything to achieve..The world is angry and people are changing.Its not safe.

Op I understand your situation and the least I can do for you is to talk to you about it. You can vent to me in private. You need to know yourself better.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Gurakel123: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok thank you..if you don't mind please drop your WhatsApp digits i will text you
Thank you
Haynnie:

Op I understand your situation and the least I can do for you is to talk to you about it. You can vent to me in private. You need to know yourself better.
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Onuh211(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Brotherman, I can relate....but trust me, your own better pass my own.
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Haynnie: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gurakel123:
Ok thank you..if you don't mind please drop your WhatsApp digits i will text you
Thank you

0915-3-5-86-723
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Jmichael1(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onuh211:
Brotherman, I can relate....but trust me, your own better pass my own.

hahahahaha.....

omoh no talk lyk dat ooh....if another person tell u he own,u go tnk God 4 u own...
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Konjiboii: 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
OP can you collect preek?

Serious question
Let me know asap
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Slynation(m): 12:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Konjiboii:
OP can you collect preek?

Serious question
Let me know asap
Don't worry... Those dropping their numbers up there will give her that in quantum...

They will be a shoulder to cry on...And
A preeq to lean on...

P:S....Most of them would have looked elsewhere/avoided the thread if it was a guy...!!
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Konjiboii: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Slynation:
Don't worry... Don't dropping their numbers up there will give her that in quantum...

They will be a shoulder to cry on...And
A preeq to lean on...

P:S....Most of them would have looked elsewhere/avoided the thread if it was a guy...!!

On God
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by frozen70(f): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Gurakel123:

You didn't state that you are in school or out of school or still searching for admission

You have to join Lesson and take Jamb, whatever scores you get, you did be either in the university, polytechnic or college of education

Think straight now that you are still at the age of adjusting your life patterns
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Gurakel123: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Yeah am still schooling in a university currently in 200level...It's just ASUU strike that's delaying
frozen70:

You didn't state that you are in school or out of school or still searching for admission

You have to join Lesson and take Jamb, whatever scores you get, you did be either in the university, polytechnic or college of education

Think straight now that you are still at the age of adjusting your life patterns
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Gurakel123:
Yeah am still schooling in a university currently in 200level...It's just ASUU strike that's delaying
Read your thread... I can totally relate... And it's okay...

I'm nineteen... I don't have anything... No hobby... No goals, short and long term... No intrests... I'm not developing myself in any fu**ing way... And I'm depressed and tired of life...

We're told that this is the time to plan and work towards making a good future for ourselves... Go to school and study and graduate and get a decent job and get married to mister perfect and have two and a half kids...

But that's not life... Truth is, it's hard to focus and be dedicated... And it's okay to feel burned out and lazy...

Don't overthink... Don't pressure yourself... You're only human...

Take life one step at a time... Make a daily list of things you wanna go... And when you're done reward yourself with a treat... It helps...

Even brushing your teeth can be a achievement!

No bad habits... But use this break to rest, discover and love yourself...

School would resume soon... More than enough to keep you busy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by frozen70(f): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Gurakel123:

Excellent,
Now you have to be positive and no one can help you build yourself, but experience you get, will guide you

Keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Chikarata2020(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Gurakel123:
U are even in a university and u are talking like someone who have not achieve anything, u should just be grateful for the little things u have in life and just hope for the better. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by ghostboy: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Autobot05:

Send your WhatsApp no let’s talk
I’m 21 I had these fears until just a few days ago. I learnt to conquer it. I can teach you too if you really want to.

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY ❤️
bros na lie! teach her what you want to teach her here, no need to collect contact

Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by TheKrakon: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
I will give you the truth. That's the way the world is. Na rat race. Pointless and wasteful. There's nothing really worth achieving.
Re: I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... by Autobot05: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
ghostboy:
bros na lie! teach her what you want to teach her here, no need to collect contact

First I didn’t know she’s a lady
Second not everyone has rotten mindset like you

Have a nice Sunday evening

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Good Morning, Advice Needed. / Check Out This N250k Hairstyle A Parent Had Done On Their Kid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.