Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) (51672 Views)

Obidients In Kogi State Sensitization Drive With Voters (Pictures) / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by GerogeI(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:
If I had my way only people with a minimum of WAEC certificate would be allowed to vote.

All these illiterate rural dwellers are the source of our problem. They're the ones who foisted a disaster like Buhari on us and are set to repeat the same madness.

I could use a system of elite suffrage where the enlightened few should be allowed to decide for the hopelessly ignorant majority. Not the other way round.

How do you define enlightenment.
What you consider brightness is considered darkness by others, so who is right?

We African must learn to expunge the self focus and build societies where equality is most prarmount. I can just imagine you as a lawmaker. You think you are right and others wrong.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Elock1: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:
If I had my way only people with a minimum of WAEC certificate would be allowed to vote.

All these illiterate rural dwellers are the source of our problem. They're the ones who foisted a disaster like Buhari on us and are set to repeat the same madness.

I could use a system of elite suffrage where the enlightened few should be allowed to decide for the hopelessly ignorant majority. Not the other way round.
My thoughts exactly

You need to have a certain level of social and political enlightenment to vote.

But then having Waec deos mean you you have sense especially in a country like ours where education is down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Ameduedwin: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wait o, where are the youths? Of ekiti state ?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

This should be for the North, they have never made a good choice of leaders. They vote based on tribe and are majorly uneducated.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:
If them like let them vote jesus christ the situation still won't change cool
That is blasphame!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Eastlink(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Karlovych:
Afonjers are you not tired?

Hump on the OBIdience train before it is too late
This is getting stale. Preach the Gospel of Obi love and not hate. You can do better than this. Don't submit yourself to tribal attitudes displayed BMC's and Tinubu's online e-thugs.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ameduedwin:
Wait o, where are the youths? Of ekiti state ?
They are online. We told you voting is not done online.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Just imagine..

The CUNTREE is bleeding!

The suffering is 2much!

Change most COME, by KALA by force!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
and the weed kills you in pieces
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

See below, people have had this wish from begining of democracy, but there is no fair way to enforce it.

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Teenaira: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eusp:
Where are the youths na

They are present and ever ready on Twitter and they are very Obi dense

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by kollinz1234(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

u share same view with Plato on the rule by the elite
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:
na ur prayer be this abi ?

Ko le work
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by bluefilm: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

All these illiterate rural dwellers are the source of our problem. They're the ones who foisted a disaster like Buhari on us and are set to repeat the same madness

You had your way several times but you decided to stay at home on election day while telling yourself that your votes does not count.

Receive Sense while you still have time.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Tabnation(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

Shey you get sense like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by 07kjb: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:

U have a wrong mindset
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by KazikageSama: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Just imagine..

The CUNTREE is bleeding!

The suffering is 2much!

Change most COME, by KALA by force!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You and I have a chance to make this right (if not for ourselves but for our children come 2023). Change the face of politics in Nigeria. Vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by 07kjb: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
teejoyz:

You think they are illiterate like your flat head people.
Most of them are retirees.
They are more educated than your flat head people that are hawking gala and pop corn in Lagos traffic.

That's called hustling anuohia,
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by TOYNEX(f): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

Don't be surprised to know there may be a professor among those folks you see as illiterates, this is Ekiti State where education comes first before money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Themandator: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
abc115:
These are the real voters.. in Ekiti

https://twitter.com/Kennyhopson/status/1538089604120727552

God bless our elders
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

So the youths and young at heart are not real voters.. Or there votes don't counts.

Are there more elders in the country than youths

Do you know and understand that for each one elder in that queue there is at least ten youths and young at heart in the city telling him who to vote for and who not to vote for

It uses to be that before now the youths left the voting to the elderly but this coming 2023 elections is set to change all that.. It will no longer be that youths registers just to have government backed identity but to vote

Almost 50 million people mostly youth who registered for 2019 election didn't vote... That is going to change
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Oplomo: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mynd44:

This is Ekiti, You will be shocked they have their WAEC certificates wating

Then we shall see the outcome of their much touted literacy levels and high educational attainments.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Themandator: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

Each one of them have at least 4 children of voting age with wives and children... If they come out and vote, they will easily neutralize the votes from their parents
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by PaedophileProph: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
The Youths by far outnumbered them . The willingness to vote just got awakened
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by BESTScientist1: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
The idiot you called bros, failed his WAEC and GCE. looking for how to write J
NECO and UTME(JAMB). So ignore him
Charismatic107:
Bros at least pretend you have sense na haba

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by gabbyabbey: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:

Please don't because of election and sin against God;
It is a terrible thing to fall into the hand of God Almighty.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

Some waec candidates don't even know who Tinubu or Atiku is abeg. Have you forgotten that most schools in Nigeria are miracle centres that give magical results to their students? Abegii.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Ferrous(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
And they're not on twitter, Facebook or Nairaland
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Yseone(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
@OP, so there is government presence in Ekiti and these people are looking like this?
Why are we supporting mediocre?
Which Nigeria is God blessing?
Please leave God alone in this.
abc115:
These are the real voters.. in Ekiti

https://twitter.com/Kennyhopson/status/1538089604120727552

God bless our elders
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Tolumide2010(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Where are the youths and the obified youths? God bless our elders

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Sacked!!! / Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.