Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) (51646 Views)

Obidients In Kogi State Sensitization Drive With Voters (Pictures) / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by OmoOshodi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:
If them like let them vote jesus christ the situation still won't change cool
or

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
In my voting center, those of us who are youths are not up to seven or ten

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by uglodoh(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eusp:
Where are the youths na
They are online Atikulating and Bating Obidiently.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by CUMIN: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:
If I had my way only people with a minimum of WAEC certificate would be allowed to vote.

All these illiterate rural dwellers are the source of our problem. They're the ones who foisted a disaster like Buhari on us and are set to repeat the same madness.

I could use a system of elite suffrage where the enlightened few should be allowed to decide for the hopelessly ignorant majority. Not the other way round.

Are you proposing a government of the few?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by deeva2: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
Look at their faces. Nigerians are terribly hungry. I wonder how Peter Obi plans to win if he doesn't pay these hungry Nigerians. APC and have terribly created poverty in the country. undecided

You dnt have to disrespect and abuse them jst because you want to market ur Obi..

Some of these ppl can feed you and ur entire family..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by uglodoh(f): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Karlovych:
Afonjers are you not tired?

Hump on the OBIdience train before it is too late
The way you people are marketing your Obi is so pathetic. You are insulting a whole tribe and the same time you want them to vote your Obi.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
deeva2:

You dnt have to disrespect and abuse them jst because you want to market ur Obi..

Some of these ppl can feed you and ur entire family..

Most Nigerians are hungry, including me grin

That's why I want to kick out bad leaders
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by OYEDIPE(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Karlovych:

Ndigbos, are you not tired of the self imposed insecurity in Anambra ?
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by uglodoh(f): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Themandator:

So the youths and young at heart are not real voters.. Or there votes don't counts.

Are there more elders in the country than youths

Do you know and understand that for each one elder in that queue there is at least ten youths and young at heart in the city telling him who to vote for and who not to vote for

It uses to be that before now the youths left the voting to the elderly but this coming 2023 elections is set to change all that.. It will no longer be that youths registers just to have government backed identity but to vote

Almost 50 million people mostly youth who registered for 2019 election didn't vote... That is going to change

If that is going to change you would have seen it in this Ekiti election.

I went for my PVC registration, no single youth at the inec centre I went to. The 2023 is till going to be like the previous ones. Not up to 10% of youth below 30 years have PVC. They are busy doing yahooism, ritualism, oloshoism etc. The ones not doing the aforementioned are busy on the internet posting pictures and videos on internet. The problem we have in the country are the youth. Do not be surprised that these adults you saw in this post know the country more than most youth.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by wasi9ice: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is a clear indication that every single vote will count this time , it's seems like we have overcome the era of rigging.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Ameduedwin: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
duro4chang:
They are online. We told you voting is not done online.
Nawao
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ameduedwin:
Nawao
Abi I lie?
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Toluwanise247(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Those of you singing obi now your eyes will open online voting doesn’t exist in Nigeria…. I have said over and over again that majority of those who vote are non educated people. We have millions of youth but it does not reflect in our election… some don’t have voter card and those who have will sell their vote. Our future is not yet in our hands

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honestly, only graduates should vote.
Hedonini:
If I had my way only people with a minimum of WAEC certificate would be allowed to vote.

All these illiterate rural dwellers are the source of our problem. They're the ones who foisted a disaster like Buhari on us and are set to repeat the same madness.

I could use a system of elite suffrage where the enlightened few should be allowed to decide for the hopelessly ignorant majority. Not the other way round.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by deeva2: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

Most Nigerians are hungry, including me grin

That's why I want to kick out bad leaders

So You want to kick out bad leaders by insulting elders?

because u are hungry shud nt make u conclude that those innocent old women and men are hungry because dey came out to vote..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
deeva2:

So You want to kick out bad leaders by insulting elders?

because u are hungry shud nt make u conclude that those innocent old women and men are hungry because dey came out to vote..

Go and sleep, ogbeni

I am not the cause of your frustration.

Blame your bad leaders.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Owopariola01: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hedonini:

This is the same "elite suffrage" system the NASS is using over us today when it comes to making laws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Golan007: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jossyroyal1:

You are wise.

Exactly my point. The day majority stop carrying the vote, the beginning of our progress because majority of Almajiris and brainwashed people decides our faith every election year in this country

The only people that should vote should be graduate Christians from the south.

Genius idea.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Make them vote for the real candidate period
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Golan007: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Masterito:
Honestly, only graduates should vote.

From the south.

Sounds intelligent to you.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Golan007: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
micflo28:
This should be for the North, they have never made a good choice of leaders. They vote based on tribe and are majorly uneducated.
Orji Uzor Kalu, Ikpeazu and Okorocha say Hi.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Midastorch(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
abc115:
These are the real voters.. in Ekiti

https://twitter.com/Kennyhopson/status/1538089604120727552

God bless our elders
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Ask them if they know peter obi....millions of them are in the North ..lmfaoooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by deeva2: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

Go and sleep, ogbeni

I am not the cause of your frustration.

Blame your bad leaders.

Lolzz..You are the frustrated one here because u are hungry and thereby vented it on the innocent elders...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:

Bitter truth. Not BAT,Kwakwa, Obi,Atiku or sowore can.

Till the country is divided along ethnic line, no way.
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
yyba:
Thank God no polling unit on twitter if you know you know grin
it will be Obituary be that grin
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Orch03(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
God help us in this country
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eusp:
Where are the youths na
dem dey nairaland and twitter dey make noise and deceiving dem slfs...
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Immanuelsnr: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
chatinent:
That's if it won't be rigged.

From the numbers of our dear parents there, it shows that the APC government is really a nightmare that has removed sleep from their eyes.

Look at our dear parents wanting to make things right by exercising their constitutional rights.

But what do we get? It seems we have been giving few options of evil again!

A litter of corrupt men coming again to contest, recycling promises made centuries ago, and dragging the seat of the presidency as a personal inheritance while others who are well-registered theives in black and white, and pretentious thieves parading as mini Jesus.

We don't know who will be president but we are sure human government has failed.

Sadly, all we do in Nigeria is choose a lesser evil.
My brother it is a big lie, all those all people you are seeing there are there because of money, they are been paid 10k per vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Bentizil: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Karlovych:

Are you not tired of tribalism every blessed day
Karlovych:

Are you not tired of tribalism every blessed day
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by Invictuse: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
With all the lunatics chorusing to vote the Pandora Criminal with his glaring failure n endemic looting of Anambra state, I doubt bigotry can ever be washed away from the Brian of any Igbo man.

Hedonini:

Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by adekS1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
chatinent:
That's if it won't be rigged.

From the numbers of our dear parents there, it shows that the APC government is really a nightmare that has removed sleep from their eyes.

Look at our dear parents wanting to make things right by exercising their constitutional rights.

But what do we get? It seems we have been giving few options of evil again!

A litter of corrupt men coming again to contest, recycling promises made centuries ago, and dragging the seat of the presidency as a personal inheritance while others who are well-registered theives in black and white, and pretentious thieves parading as mini Jesus.

We don't know who will be president but we are sure human government has failed.

Sadly, all we do in Nigeria is choose a lesser evil.
still this do not profee solution but join other wailers
Re: Ekiti Election: These Are The Real Voters (Pictures) by bigpastor(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
SuRamzy:

Things will change for better!!!!
in Nigeria.
We cannot continue like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Soldier In Borno Celebrates His Birthday With Bread As Cake (Photos) / 14 Time Bombs Awaiting Buhari- Daily Trust / Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.