Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community (854 Views)

Kemi Nelson - Former APC Women Leader - Is Dead ! / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by Finnbaloroficia: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please how do I go about this or how do I make this report.

The ebubeagu vigilante group leader is going about killing his old time enemies in my community.

It all started since the vigilante group was formed, and they made him the leader. Although he was able to stop those unknown gunman that were camping in our village (those boys turned the place upside down, nothing them no dey do. From robbing people to kidnapping etc..)

He has been doing well in combating the evil ones, but now he has starting abducting innocent people, and ones he picks you up no one will see you again embarassed people are afraid now. He kills at will.

The worst is that he has listed the names of people he will deal with, everyone is afraid, the young men are running to different cities so that they won't be labelled UGM.

Please brothers what do you suggest I go.
I'm a young boy, I don't have the connection nor the money to do case.
Thanks for you respond.

Please someone should mention the mod that is in charge of pushing post to fb

Mynd44 Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by northernblood6: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
I hate hearing about these endless crimes going on in SE. Why is it that every solution always turn out to be another problem?

4 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by Finnbaloroficia: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
northernblood6:
I hate hearing about these endless crimes going on in SE. Why is it that every solution always turn out to be another problem?

I don't really know what to do, and I don't think solution is coming anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by Parachoko: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

The ebubeagu vigilante group leader is going about killing his old time enemies in my community.

It all started since the vigilante group was formed, and they made him the leader. Although he was able to stop those unknown gunman that were camping in our village (those boys turned the place upside down, nothing them no dey do. From robbing people to kidnapping etc..)

He has been doing well in combating the evil ones, but now he has starting abducting innocent people, and ones he picks you up no one will see you again embarassed people are afraid now. He kills at will.

The worst is that he has listed the names of people he will deal with, everyone is afraid, the young men are running to different cities so that they won't be labelled UGM.

Thanks for you respond.

Tell us the name of the community and the name of the man you are talking about. People that even matters might even see it and start taking steps to call the man to order.

Give us the name of the name of the man, state, LG and town it is happening.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by NwaIdeato: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

Thanks for you respond.

Which community is this if you don't mind me asking?

3 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ipob spreading propanganda so they give them free reign. Fake report.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by epondudu: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
We don't have IPOB again. We only have OBI supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by Finnbaloroficia: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:
Ipob spreading propanganda so they give them free reign. Fake report.
Calm down bro I'm not a terrorist.

Parachoko:

Tell us the name of the community and the name of the man you are talking about. People that even matters might even see it and start taking steps to call the man to order.

Give us the name of the name of the man, state, LG and town it is happening.

Please I don't have the name of the man, because when I asked my father to tell me the man's name he suspected that I was going to do or say something that will implicate the whole family, so didn't. Note: this man has burnt some many people's properties.

Location: Umurudo, Amucha in Njaba local government area of Imo State.

Thanks for your support

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by Finnbaloroficia: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
epondudu:
We don't have IPOB again. We only have OBI supporters.

We still have oo, but I know before December they will be delivered. Those that are stubborn will follow dead body to grave

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by NwaIdeato: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

Calm down bro I'm not a terrorist.

Please I don't have the name of the man, because when I asked my father to tell me the man's name he suspected that I was going to do or say something that will implicate the whole family, so didn't. Note: this man has burnt some many people's properties.

Location: Omurudo, Amucha in Njaba local government area of Imo State.

Thanks for your support
I'm hearing these Ebubeagu operatives aren't Igbos, how true is this ?

1 Like

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by Sergio101(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
From one problem to the other.

Nawaoh.

Every solution tends to create more problem in the east
Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by Finnbaloroficia: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
NwaIdeato:

I'm hearing these Ebubeagu operatives aren't Igbos, how true is this ?

Who sold that lie to you. Or you are wondering why an Igbo man will be so cruel to his fellow Igbo man? Smiles... That's what power does. They are power drunk. the man is an Osu, so many have intimidated him so much,now I think he is out for revenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by 3ple9iner: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oomo one solution is leading to more problems. But why are things like these not reported?
Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by NwaIdeato: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

Who sold that lie to you. Or you are wondering why an Igbo man will be so cruel to his fellow Igbo man? Smiles... That's what power does. They are power drunk. the man is an Osu, so many have intimidated him so much,now I think he is out for revenge
Which type of guns do these Ebubeagu guys use?
Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by paramakina202: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

Thanks for you respond.

Mynd44 Mynd44

What is the name of the ebubeagu leader and the name of the community.
Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by Finnbaloroficia: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Which type of guns do these Ebubeagu guys use?

Do I look like a gun dealer shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by Finnbaloroficia: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
paramakina202:

What is the name of the ebubeagu leader and the name of the community.

Location: Umurudo, Amucha in Njaba local government area Imo State

I don't know his name sir
Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by paramakina202: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

Location: Umurudo, Amucha in Njaba local government area Imo State

I don't know his name sir

Provide his name and pictures let us drag him on social media if you are sure he is disappearing innocent people not UGM.
If he actually is killing ugm he deserves an award.

2 Likes

Re: Ebubeagu Leader Is Killing His Enemies In Our Community by 3ple9iner: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

Nothing of such will happen...
UGM are already decreasing

Mynd44 Mynd44

I am talking about the people the man is killing or would they just sit and wait for their turn?

(1) (Reply)

We Want Restructuring Of Nigeria / Re:soludo Mocks Peter Obi, LP Will Labour In Vain. It Is Fake News! Says Soludo. / The West Underestimated The Will Of Russia To Win In Ukraine - Jared Peterson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.