Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Yesterday Was A Good Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday Was A Good Day (761 Views)

The rally for peter obi yesterday was crazy ... / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday Was A Good Day by Nonexisting: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yesterday was a good day. I casually went to drink at a bar some time ago and met an old school pal who came with his boss, a known politician. Seeing him with the oga at the inner chamber, I quickly went to say hello and the good brother introduced me to his boss, told him I was his school mate and was into building contract. Na so the oga said he wanted to do palliative for his constituents and planned to build some school blocks and some small small homes for his people(2027 preparation things I guess). There and then I suggested some building plans for him and he was impressed. Oga later come find out say na me draw plan and dey handle small building contract for his protege politician in Enugu. He no believe am so he called the man there and then. The man told him he never met me personally but luckily his brother who contacted me for the job was there so he readily did the confirmation. That one too was an old school mate, my senior in secondary school. My people, I know say na politician so I went home to sleep even though my guy promised he would follow it up as per how nice I was to him during our days at the university and true to his words, he kept in touch with the job dominating the topics of our discussions. I was on my own yesterday and he asked me to send my account details and like that, mobilization money don enter so I say mek I chop my favourite dish again being abacha and okporoko even though my teeth still dey hear am now. Otito dirinu Jesu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yesterday Was A Good Day by Joezinho: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pepper soup , Meth and nkwobi tales.. cheesy

Re: Yesterday Was A Good Day by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
hope that will not be your last meal
Re: Yesterday Was A Good Day by Enskynelson(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Congratulations o. Na this kind news I dey pray for for myself.
Re: Yesterday Was A Good Day by Nonexisting: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Scamupdates:
When I don chop okpa and palm wine in the morning? Na you wan kill me? Baba, I no dey go anywhere as long as my papa still dey alive. For my family, we dey go according to how we came and the pattern no dey change anytime soon because God dey.

1 Like

Re: Yesterday Was A Good Day by Bluezy13(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Scamupdates:
Pessimism is a deadly virus.
Re: Yesterday Was A Good Day by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
.... Congratulations bro. More contracts coming your way.
Re: Yesterday Was A Good Day by Ugoh123: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nwanne i know its hard everywhere, As a hungry student wey i be for now if u go fit help with 1k make i use am chop for the weekend

More contract bro in jesus Name

Access bk
Re: Yesterday Was A Good Day by tosaino95(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
You don dey chop politicians money now no con dey talk another things later wink grin
Re: Yesterday Was A Good Day by RisenJoe(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Yesterday was a good day. I casually went to drink at a bar some time ago and met an old school pal who came with his boss, a known politician. Seeing him with the oga at the inner chamber, I quickly went to say hello and the good brother introduced me to his boss, told him I was his school mate and was into building contract. Na so the oga said he wanted to do palliative for his constituents and planned to build some school blocks and some small small homes for his people(2027 preparation things I guess). There and then I suggested some building plans for him and he was impressed. Oga later come find out say na me draw plan and dey handle small building contract for his protege politician in Enugu. He no believe am so he called the man there and then. The man told him he never met me personally but luckily his brother who contacted me for the job was there so he readily did the confirmation. That one too was an old school mate, my senior in secondary school. My people, I know say na politician so I went home to sleep even though my guy promised he would follow it up as per how nice I was to him during our days at the university and true to his words, he kept in touch with the job dominating the topics of our discussions. I was on my own yesterday and he asked me to send my account details and like that, mobilization money don enter so I say mek I chop my favourite dish again being abacha and okporoko even though my teeth still dey hear am now. Otito dirinu Jesu.

God wey do am for you go do am for me as well. Pls contact me for the plumbing works and materials
Re: Yesterday Was A Good Day by Medianna(f): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enjoy
Na God do am for you

(1) (Reply)

A New Nairalander (my Friend) Needs Advice Ladies And Gent... / If You Find Yourself In This Heartbroken Man’s Shoes – What Will U Do? / University Students Seen Making Out With Their Partners (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.