Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara (17726 Views)

Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Pidginwhisper: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
wink
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Onyi22(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:
How can you shutdown economic activities for 5 days....!

Am sure if all states depend solely on their IGR Zamfara state would not try this rubbish but because they rely on oil money they can afford to shutdown their state for a month and still get Federal allocation from the economic activities of other states at the end of the month.
Mumu, during lockdown, how many moths did you stay at home?
Go get your PVC

1 Like

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Tareq1105: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/18/pvc-gov-matawalle-declares-one-week-public-holiday/

I'm happy that APC in Zamfara eventually resolved their differences. Both Yari and Marafa are going to the Senate now. Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Nakuza(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Politics in the North is in another level. They don't joke with it while Southerners are busy on the social media.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Shimran(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
ljoh:

Prophet Muhammad was a child rapist and a terrorist

And he made his name; further he is the world most influential person to lived.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Tareq1105: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The figures in next year's election would be record breaking, I see some states having up to 5 millions votes.

Next year would be a year of surprises for Nigeria cos Peter Obi would become president.

In the meantime, Kwankwaso confirmed to BBC hausa that he's in talks with LP, I see him and Peter obi reaching a common ground, I see him agreeing to become vice president, I see LP winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

You no see well, go back to sleep.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by olaks4real(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
ljoh:

Prophet Muhammad was a child rapist and a terrorist
I was told your Dad was one as well. That’s why your mum gave birth to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by ecomalchemist(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Great initiative...

I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Mrsimpleworld: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
IMPORTED FULANI’S MUST GET PVC

MAN PROPOSE……
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by blackboy2star(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Only in Nigeria �
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Ebubu4: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

How do you compare this with senseless sit at home?
The governor is encouraging their people to get PVC, Igbos are doing sit at home to protest the arrest of a terrorist kanu.

All of them are obedient now, I hope they don't return to their cry of Biafra or death after obi defeat in February.
it will confirm that they are just bitter losers of 2015 elections if they return to biafra or death when obi loses next year, after keeping quiet ahead of the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The figures in next year's election would be record breaking, I see some states having up to 5 millions votes.

Next year would be a year of surprises for Nigeria cos Peter Obi would become president.

In the meantime, Kwankwaso confirmed to BBC hausa that he's in talks with LP, I see him and Peter obi reaching a common ground, I see him agreeing to become vice president, I see LP winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

I see you becoming a legit prophet and not falseprophet, I see good Nigerians rewarding you for your steadfast in fighting for your country, I see you being invited to Asorock, these I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by abobote: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
All these States that contribute nothing, but determine the people that rule coz of their population
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Prince081: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Very unproductive move. Depending solely on sharing formula
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by chloride6: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chai...

grin
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by OLANIYIPETER: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rubish. Where were them since.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Golan007: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
RaptObserver:

Not when delegates give us bad candidates to choose from

It is a democratic process and by the way, you don't have to vote such parties.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Golan007: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Lol we have not complained yes either obi loose or win it's ok
One thing I'm certain is that no state will have immunity over hardship and economic crisis
Get that into your skull
If Nigeria gets better today is for all if Nigeria gets worst is still for all
As dollar dy 630 you dy buy am 300?
As fuel Dy sell almost 200 you dy buy am 90 Naira?
As terrorist dy kill everybody your state dy safe
Una go get sense by fire by force
You think is about tribalism till they kill your family member them you will wake up to fight for this country and not fight your fellow Nigerian

But if Obi wins Naira would be equation to 1 dollar, not so?

1 Like

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by DMerciful(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why won't they declare 1 week holiday when their means of livelihood comes from Niger Delta oil money.

We must restructure this country with full resource control
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by sulaak(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
AlexBells:
A step in the right direction, even the North is becoming Obedient in the anticipation of the Coalition

One week holiday and you call that a step in the right direction are you mad?

Who will operate the state when everyone is on holiday?

1 Like

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Mayeldah(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
This seems foolish to me

Why ground economic activities becuase of voter registration? for a state that is the poorest in Nigeria?

Well I hope Zamfarans will be OBIdient!

1 Like

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Prayfortheworld: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

But if Obi wins Naira would be equation to 1 dollar, not so?
If you reach house follow who you see talk that one because obi no promise you one dollar
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by ljoh: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
olaks4real:
I was told your Dad was one as well. That’s why your mum gave birth to you.

Your father used to suck Prophet Muhammad's d!ck because both of them were gay
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by ArewaNorth: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Am sure if all states depend solely on their IGR Zamfara state would not try this rubbish but because they rely on oil money they can afford to shutdown their state for a month and still get Federal allocation from the economic activities of other states at the end of the month.

Read again. One week holiday for civil servants to go and register their PVCs in their localities. No where businy or other activities is said to be stopped!

1 Like

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by DMerciful(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Are teachers not govt workers? Will students go to school without teachers?

Tinubu urchins sef
Parachoko:
I'm sure the holiday Is for Government workers alone.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by 40fy: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

**Skibo!!

**Exactly what I was thinkin' of!!

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Golan007: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

If you reach house follow who you see talk that one because obi no promise you one dollar

But you are writing nonsense as if someone has a magic wand or your own life would only be guaranteed to succceed if he wins.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Obainomilano: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

...my friend shut up your dirty stinking mouth..so one week will kill the whole people in the state and their economy abi...as if people have not been dying and hunger in the land ...it is now to get p.v.c that is rubbish..when bandit take over the state due to bad governance will you even have a state to stay.. majority of Nigerians will never appreciate good things for once and are evil and shallow minded..once again your statement is pure rubbish
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by lawrenzooo: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onyi22:

Mumu, during lockdown, how many moths did you stay at home?
Go get your PVC
Well I was working during. I have my PVC
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Oputapa: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
post=113928083:

Whoever you think will move our Darling nation forward.
Let your heart guide you.
We respect everyone's political affiliation.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
7 likes 7 shares from your 7 extra accounts
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Bbbw: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall / APC Controlled Lagos State Has Both The Highest External & Internal Debts - PDP / President Buhari Dissolves 8th National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.