Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara (17727 Views)

Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents / Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by lawrenzooo: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Obainomilano:
...my friend shut up your dirty stinking mouth..so one week will kill the whole people in the state and their economy abi...as if people have not been dying and hunger in the land ...it is now to get p.v.c that is rubbish..when bandit take over the state due to bad governance will you even have a state to stay.. majority of Nigerians will never appreciate good things for once and are evil and shallow minded..once again your statement is pure rubbish
Your opinion though. I guess states that haven't given public holiday would not be having election next year. Getting PVC has never been the problem in Nigeria. It's who we vote that matter and I guess after the public holiday people would stop dieing of hunger.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by jamesbridget13(f): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
ljoh:
Is this not worse than sit at home?
it isn't because shops would be open. Only public offices would be closed. Sit at home in d east everywhere is usually shut down
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Parachoko: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
DMerciful:
Are teachers not govt workers? Will students go to school without teachers?

Tinubu urchins sef
Are you okay at all? I doubt you are not sniffing Mkpurumiri, Is not compulsory you comment.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Prettychild(f): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lord please send someone that needs my services, I need like 20k this weekend
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by EmekaBlue(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
I hope they can all get there PVC and be OBIdient come 2023
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by fyneguy: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
AlexBells:
A step in the right direction, even the North is becoming Obedient in the anticipation of the Coalition

Lol Zamfara wants to deliver Millions of votes for Tinubu. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by nijanigga: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:
How can you shutdown economic activities for 5 days....!

Am sure if all states depend solely on their IGR Zamfara state would not try this rubbish but because they rely on oil money they can afford to shutdown their state for a month and still get Federal allocation from the economic activities of other states at the end of the month.
No state in the south can afford that, but zamfara feeding on the national cake could do that. Not much anything of economic importance. Lazy ass people .
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by DMerciful(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
You have nothing sensible to say. You lack wisdom!
Parachoko:
Are you okay at all? I doubt you are not sniffing Mkpurumiri, Is not compulsory you comment.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Wizmj4real(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Am sure if all states depend solely on their IGR Zamfara state would not try this rubbish but because they rely on oil money they can afford to shutdown their state for a month and still get Federal allocation from the economic activities of other states at the end of the month.

i swear and guess what zamfara will ironically deliver millions of vote even though they are ravaged by terrorist
Nigeria is one to the dogs
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Scamburster(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prettychild:
Lord please send someone that needs my services, I need like 20k this weekend
What do you sell.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Noblewealth(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is just the best format to vote in their choice.. Here in southwest, all we know is to make noise about everything come 2023 some will still sell their vote just like the way they did in Ekiti today but you see the North they heed to their authority and it benefit them..That was one of the reasons they do have a million vote in every elections atleat 2 state..

But here, especially lagos in which we have more than 24million people living here we can hardly boast of 8thousand vote... It saddens the heart.. 5 days is not too much for them.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Prince001(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Sergio101:
Extreme step i must say

Cos he knows if den work or not Southern revenue dey there for them that's why he can declare a whole week as holiday cos of election!!!
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by garfield1: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Zelenskyy:
This Governor that bit the hand that fed him..

Your eye go clear in the next election..

Just prepare your handover note .

Are you ok? Who will clear his eyes? Pdp won zamfara by luck.the state is completely in the hands of apc.marafa,yari a have reconciled with the governor while pdp is divided.three guber aspirants have taken the pdp candidate dauda lawal to court.pdo only hope was mahdi gusau but he didnt contest
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by garfield1: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wizmj4real:

i swear and guess what zamfara will ironically deliver millions of vote even though they are ravaged by terrorist
Nigeria is one to the dogs

They will bury atiku
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by garfield1: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is one of the states that will bury atiku..cc kyase,vicdom,majole
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Kyase(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:
This is one of the states that will bury atiku..cc kyase,vicdom,majole
Till then
But the state that will truely bury Atiku is Borno
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by garfield1: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kyase:

Till then

I agree that is why tinubu always carries shettima along
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Chris2863(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

shut up
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Kyase(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
garfield1:

I agree that is why tinubu always carries shettima along
Borno will do damage for PDP and even katisna
Katisna ehn I no go talk
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by lawrenzooo: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chris2863:
shut up
smiley
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by garfield1: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kyase:

Borno will do damage for PDP and even katisna
Katisna ehn I no go talk

But ive been saying this na.no matter who tinubu chooses,katsina will deliver good margin for tinubu..other states like yobe,bauchi,Niger,jigawa that gives buhari/ apc chunk votes will not swing except northern govs betray tinubu or he picks a northern Christian.places gombe,kebbi,sokoto,nasarawa,kogi can swing narrowly to atiku
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by GreyLaw(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
princeemmma:
Thats the reason why most of the vote comes from north, and the main reason why most politicians feels the north votes are important........... everyone of them will be giving great and easy opportunity to get PVC's

Here in the south, we will have to even bribe the Inec officials before you could register, have been going to INEC office for the past 2months now, still yet have not been able to get my PVC.

The next time am going now, i will atleast arrange 1500, 500 for the gate man, 500 for the person with the list and 500 for the person who want to register for me.....

If i don't do it, i won't be able to get my PVC before it closes

All of them collecting such money are cursed and will remain cursed forever except the turn a new leaf!
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by swissgoldenpro2: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is getting serious
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by pquaver(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Lol we have not complained yes either obi loose or win it's ok
One thing I'm certain is that no state will have immunity over hardship and economic crisis
Get that into your skull
If Nigeria gets better today is for all if Nigeria gets worst is still for all
As dollar dy 630 you dy buy am 300?
As fuel Dy sell almost 200 you dy buy am 90 Naira?
As terrorist dy kill everybody your state dy safe
Una go get sense by fire by force
You think is about tribalism till they kill your family member them you will wake up to fight for this country and not fight your fellow Nigerian

Obi can not make these things disappear.. He was governor for 8xears years why anambra people still dey run go lagos, why people no dey from imo dey go anambra.. Oga all those you listed there applies to Obi too
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Prettychild(f): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Scamburster:

What do you sell.
I register companies, trademark, draft agreements and anything legally inclined.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

How do you compare this with senseless sit at home?
The governor is encouraging their people to get PVC, Igbos are doing sit at home to protest the arrest of a terrorist kanu.

All of them are obedient now, I hope they don't return to their cry of Biafra or death after obi defeat in February.

Give them Biafra na, they are useless people
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by jadajada: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Shutdown a state for a whole week just for pvc? What about those that already have the pvc, what will they be doing? Why can't every office or parastatals that have ppl yet to get the pvc have a kind of internal arrangement whereby those that have not gotten their pvc can take turns in going for the pvc rather than shutting down a whole state. Can a productive state like lagos try such? It shows that no serious activity is going on in the state. They are nothing but a parasitic state
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by vicdom(m): 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kyase:

Till then
Lol.. That borno people shaa... They vote in one direction, aswear cheesy
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Kyase(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
vicdom:

Lol.. That borno people shaa... They vote in one direction, aswear cheesy
Dem no wan know
Those people no dey use Buhari play
Since e time wey e be governor there
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by stanisbaratheon: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why won't they declare 1 week public holiday? Zamfara is obviously not a producing state.

That is why every state should collect their taxes.
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by rayvelez(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Almajari,minor,underage children and aliens go full INEC registration center now
Re: PVC: Governor Matawalle Declares 1-Week Public Holiday In Zamfara by Domino18: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Honor10:

How do you compare this with senseless sit at home?
The governor is encouraging their people to get PVC, Igbos are doing sit at home to protest the arrest of a terrorist kanu.

All of them are obedient now, I hope they don't return to their cry of Biafra or death after obi defeat in February.

Before Nnamdi KANU was arrested whom did he terrorize? Before Sunday Igboho was nearly arrested in Nigeria whom did he terrorize? Let's not be deceived by the narratives of the powers that be. Narratives that take our focus away from the old crooks in the corridors of power, who have stolen and continued to steal our common matrimony. They are the enemies of the youths today and the future generations. In 2023 elections, it is them versus the youths. It is them versus Obi. Solve that simultaneous equation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Dissolves 8th National Assembly / 2023 Presidency: Consensus Or Not, I’ll Emerge — Lawan / CBN Probe: Emefiele’s Driver, 19 Apex Bank Officials Quizzed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.