Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Unbelievable!!! See What EFCC Did To Buyers And Sellers Of Votes In Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable!!! See What EFCC Did To Buyers And Sellers Of Votes In Ekiti State (667 Views)

EFCC Did Not Question Me Over A ₦‎4 Billion Fraud - Kayode Fayemi / What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) / See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!!! See What EFCC Did To Buyers And Sellers Of Votes In Ekiti State by ECASH120: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Unbelievable!!! See What EFCC Did To Buyers And Sellers Of Votes In Ekiti State by Seefinish: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ekiti the home of professors my foot
Re: Unbelievable!!! See What EFCC Did To Buyers And Sellers Of Votes In Ekiti State by ECASH120: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
It will not be better for those girls that sold their votes
Re: Unbelievable!!! See What EFCC Did To Buyers And Sellers Of Votes In Ekiti State by Lanretoye(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
ECASH120:
It will not be better for those girls that sold their votes
it is their vote not yours
Re: Unbelievable!!! See What EFCC Did To Buyers And Sellers Of Votes In Ekiti State by ECASH120: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lanretoye:
it is their vote not yours

And you will do likewise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Negotiating His Way Into Apc / Flash Back:gov Obi Orders Shoot On Sight / 2023: "I Will Step Down For Atiku."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.