Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception (2775 Views)

Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by cavreek: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
If same happens to me, what will pain me the most is the party rice I miss forget all this talk that it's not because of the food I attended the event
There is just something about party rice that I can't explain before I will remember what happened to me in an event I went to and the rice didn't reach me, u would not want to know how I felt afterwards

1 Like

Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by Lamanii22(f): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
HarunaWest:
Reminds me of the wedding that I attended last weekend. The groom's parents refused to share gift at the venue. They said no one presented the couples with gifts.
omooor grin
Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by blaquebelle: 1:42am On Jun 19, 2022
I found this your story very funny grin grin sorry oo. I hardly see wedding these days without bouncers checking IV. Its normal now. Your friend should have at least gotten the software IV and forwarded to your phones.
Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by HarunaWest(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Lamanii22:
omooor grin
Very vawulence scenario

Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by Richy4(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Honestly I don't know why I liked what happened...I am also glad that you left with your dignity intact... I wish this can make front page to help others learn...

Hosting a wedding reception at the university hall or Arena would would be an eye opener for any one trying to wed... because of wedding Crashers..

I attended one in Owerri Wayback, in a college of Education in that state.,. The students of that college were all dressed up and were requesting for all kinds of food and drinks...

They have no clue who was wedding or anything... When the MC requested that 3 people should come and observe and comment on how the couple were cutting the cake, more than 5 rushed out grin.. it was just crazy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by Peter532: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2022
post=113938125:

Don't mind some people jare.
They talk based on what they do, so they think everyone is has hungry as them.

Good you learnt your lessons tho...
Are you a lady?
Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by Senoye: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2022
The one I was personally invited to, I haven't attended; is it the one my 'friend' was invited to that I will now go?

It works both ways too. If I am not the celebrant, I don't invite friends. Whether it is my siblings or friends, I go alone. Maybe a bit of exception for my parents, I can invite very close friends- because my money would be involved and I can make a call. The same way if the person that invites me is not the celebrant, it is very unlikely that I attend.
Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by KosiGee(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Your friend (who knew neither the bride nor groom, and was understandably not invited to the wedding by them)
decided to ask you to come along and you decided to ask another friend who was visiting to follow y'all.

Y'all were just inviting each other to a wedding none of you were personally invited to.

As in the ‘3 Musketeers’ grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by ugolightswel1: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
To those saying I went there for food even after making it clear I wasn't interested, but I had to because of what my guy have done for me. So I don't have food in my house?
Why are nigeria's like this, always finding ways to ridicule people.

Bro don't mind them bye d way occasion food no dey belleful sef unless you you direct relative who wants to eat alot of dishes.
As enh rice fufu eba etc.
Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by ugolightswel1: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bro don't mind them bye d way occasion food no dey belleful sef unless you you direct relative who wants to eat alot of dishes.
As enh rice fufu eba etc.
Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by Thebig4: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sorry you didnt attend because of the food but you were pained cos you miss the party rice.
Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
KosiGee:

As in the ‘3 Musketeers’ grin grin grin
grin cheesy wink

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peter532:

Are you a lady?
We are simply WE!

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Important Factor In Marriage / There's Nothing Sinful About Having A Caesarean Section! / Marriage: A Way For Most Nigerian Women To Escape Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.