Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do (4680 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name? / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Agurichman: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please dear nairalanders I need an advice on this very topic .
I have a girlfriend and we have been together for 3 years now ,we've not had any big quarrels of fight and mind you I'm a gentle person,we love each other very much but she claims her love is more than mine ,let's get to the story .
I was sorting out my school assignment last week when I received a call from my girlfriend telling me that she wanted to see me urgently,I was very scared with the way she sounded and so i gave her directions to CBT center I was doing my assignment,when we finally got home ,she then told me to please forgive her that she sent her nude pics and a video to an unknown person and that the person is blackmailing her with the content to put it online,and that they are asking for a ransome and that if not they will put the contents online.
After much pleading I decided to forgive her but gave an instruction to delete all contact relating to the fraudster and that she shouldn't sent any money to them but to my greatest surprise she called me this morning to tell me that she just sent them the money and I'm very mad right now ,I'm not picking since that mmorning ,I feel like ending the relationship,please I need advice
Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Truvelisback(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Agurichman:
I have a girlfriend and we have been together for 3 years now ,we've not had any big quarrels of fight and mind you I'm a gentle person,we love each other very much but she claims her love is more than mine ,let's get to the story .
I was sorting out my school assignment last week when I received a call from my girlfriend telling me that she wanted to see me urgently,I was very scared with the way she sounded and so i gave her directions to CBT center I was doing my assignment,when we finally got home ,she then told me to please forgive her that she sent her nude pics and a video to an unknown person and that the person is blackmailing her with the content to put it online,and that they are asking for a ransome and that if not they will put the contents online.
After much pleading I decided to forgive her but gave an instruction to delete all contact relating to the fraudster and that she shouldn't sent any money to them but to my greatest surprise she called me this morning to tell me that she just sent them the money and I'm very mad right now ,I'm not picking since that mmorning ,I feel like ending the relationship,please I need advice
Don't end it, continue.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by duro4chang(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
You do not have a girl friend aswear.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by duduade: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Issokay

Just discard her immediately

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Kollins11: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
This one is just dating community borehole and he's proud to still call her his girlfriend... The said girlfriend is even doing nudes giveaway online.

Abeg tell your girlfriend to send me my own copy of her nudes I wanna quickly check something.. Here is my whatsapp number 08090539459. Please

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Kimiso(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Agurichman:
did she show you evidence of the chat ensued between them both

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Namdeenero(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
undecided If at this point you’re still asking for what to do then your case is beyond redemption

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by diogo23: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
She will plead to you again for sleeping with your friend

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Agurichman: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kimiso:
did she show you evidence of the chat ensued between them both
Yes she did but I'm just confused
Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Dfynboi: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
U need better brain reset

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Godada(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022

It's pointless to advice you on the subject matter you raised.

What's the rationale behind her releasing her nudes and videos?

Isn't there a sexual undertone and precursor for sex and ultimately cheating?

If she had any regards for you, she won't share nudes that you have been knacking for public view?

It's obvious she doesn't respect you as after you warned her, she went submitted to blackmail...... Although, her ass is on the line here.

In summary, save yourself heart ache and move on

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Kimiso(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Agurichman:

Yes she did but I'm just confused
I suspect this is a plot to achieve money from the you,she might be the one using duplicate WhatsApp account to chat with herself,so it could look like another person chatting with her,tell her to give you that number blackmailing her and make a call to the blackmailer in her presence,

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Juicey59: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
she then told me to please forgive her that she sent her nude pics and a video to an unknown person and that the person is blackmailing her with the content to put it online,and that they are asking for a ransome and that if not they will put the contents online.

Plz clarify OP
Why would your girlfriend send her nude pic/ video to an unknown person.. I think she did that cause she wanted the person to pay her or she is a runs girl.. it's unfortunate that the hunter became the hunted... Lol
Please Op, you need to be careful of this your so-called girlfriend before she swindles you base on her nefarious and clandestine activities.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Jmichael1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kill urslf....
Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Next time use "Our girlfriend" instead of My "girlfriend" cos she belongs to the streets

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Mastakija(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Agurichman:
dont end it

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by pointblank247(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
First class simp spotted

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by SavageBoy: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fun facts:

1. Do you know that pig is the cleanest animal?

2. Do you know that Nairaland has the highest number of dumb guys than any other forum that's existing under the sun?

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Alapojames: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Was she hypnotized when sending the pic or under a spell.. Cause the story no add up
Pausibly they must have promised to send her money, for her to go to that length..

Abeg I they boost Facebook and ig account
Check my signy
Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Earlystar698(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
You sabi write comedy, congratulations bro
Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Themainboy22: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Firstly She send nudes, secondly she sent money. With the way she's sending everything, common sense should tell you to send her back to the streets where she belong.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Emerald04(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
This guy stupidity is power by 10000 kva mikano generator

Dem supposed find you gun you down.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Streetmovement(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahaha clueless boy

Your LovePeddler of a girlfriend has been a lying ass LovePeddler since B.C, go get yourself a new LovePeddler or pipe low.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Medianna(f): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
You still use pampas abi feeding bottle?
And you believe her when she said it was a mistake and to a stranger.
Is she a celeb that a stranger will be blackmailing her?
She's not telling you the whole story abeg.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Satan01(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
take her to ur family ,,, u must be mad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by luminouz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
You know why it's hard to advise people on this forum

It's because so many are lies...just like this one up there.

Isn't it obvious from your own write-up what you are supposed to do?

Haba na
Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by texannaija: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Agurichman:

What do you do….Do dundun (Fried yam). You can also make ata dindin (fried pepper sauce)… Kneel down and serve her when next you see her!!!.
Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Alaye calm down Jor,
She is not your girlfriend,
It's just your time!

We Rise.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by Whazar(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lol

That gurl smart pass you million times

She wan run you streeet nigga buckle up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Don’t end it, you’ll need her for cold nights
Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by cavreek: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have this feeling that someone needs to be tied and flogged properly to reset his senses back to default before it goes beyond repair

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do by indodon(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Babe wan use this one cash out....

Ask her 'so what do you want me to do'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2022:- #phyna Leaked Sextape Trending On Twitter / Final Letter To My Crush. / See Me.... See Wahala, My Oga Husband Sabi Wewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.