Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent (19485 Views)

Ekiti: Oyebanji Hails Appeal Court Ruling, Dedicates Victory To God, / Governor Oyebanji Hails Victorious Nigerian Contingent To World Arts And Crafts / Oyebanji Hails Fed High Court Ruling On His Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by SaintLucia: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
APC 2023 presidential election victory started today in Ekiti, next is Osun.

Reminder to all IPOB and ESN supporters, this is how the 2023 presidential election results will look like

1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Tell Obi Pandora and Atiku that southwest is a no go area.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
If to say all these small small parties can merge together and support Peter Obi to win this election, it would check and benefits our electoral process once and for all.

Please Nigerian youths, you can see what is currently playing out at Ekiti election, where people selling their votes, we need to wake up. This APC and PDP always bring Sorrow Tears and Blood , Poverty.

I’m imploring you all, collect your pvc and stop shouting on social media, cos empty barre make noise too much, let’s vote this bad people out. Only people supporting PDP and APC for presidential have something to benefit from it.

I’m a Yoruba man and am ready to vote for OBI, I’m tired of Old cargos with nothing tangible to offer than stealing and destroying our nations.

Look out and do your findings about their children's well being. And juxtapose with your own life, are you better than them or not.

Kideny failing you already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Triangles1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's well.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by KashApp: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:
What about people on the moon? Una go wail tire grin
You see anything that can help our country as wailing. You people think everyone here are one particular party loyalists. undecided
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Asianjollof007: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:
INEC should try and adopt electronic voting system. It's pretty simple....just link the system to our BVN so that people can vote from their homes and even people Abroad. And of course, it will be one man, one vote since we will be using BVN. That will even safe too much spending on security and all the materials. And the issue of vote buying will not happen again

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by OlowoLagos(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Inn kaare l’Ekiti, inn ku mura iya odun merin lakotun.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by OGwales(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
South West has always being peaceful compared to others when it comes to politics. The only people with sense and love.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Juanmike(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
The Presidential election remains a PDP and APC affair.

I stand with Atiku
On his scrotal sac?
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by sucess001(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

U r fighting a lost battle my friend......will rather vote a dog instead of obi grin

Why should other parties come together to support ur LP candidate, why can't LP support another candidate

U r not a yoruba....u r just a miscreants brainwashed that ur tribal man is d messiah.....I have not experience d sorrow u r experiencing or better still maybe u need to work harder......since d last 7years so many ppl have made it big in life

We r all voting asiwaju and u better do too coz a party without structure or ward but rather online miscreants won't win an election so instead of power to return to north pls vote asiwaju...lagos state is a testimony...Google his achievements as governor pls

Who are we?

I am supporting Atiku but if atiku doesn't win, I hope OBI WINS. By God, that your evil master must not win. Think of your kids. Forget the stipend they are giving you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by haffaze777(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Southwest is no go area for PDP,NNPP and Lazy People (LP)

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Juanmike(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Meanwhile, IPOB said they won't allow elections in the East. I wonder where Obi will get votes from, maybe Twitter or Tiktok grin
Fr your Princedom
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
haffaze777:
Southwest is no go area for PDP,NNPP and Lazy People (LP)
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:
INEC should try and adopt electronic voting system. It's pretty simple....just link the system to our BVN so that people can vote from their homes and even people Abroad. And of course, it will be one man, one vote since we will be using BVN. That will even safe too much spending on security and all the materials. And the issue of vote buying will not happen again
It sounds good but even advanced countries are not doing that now. It will be prone to all sorts of malfunctions, hacking and manipulations.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by haffaze777(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

Lazy People for yougrin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by KashApp: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

It sounds good but even advanced countries are not doing that now. It will be prone to all sorts of malfunctions, hacking and manipulations.
I honestly thought about that too but if they want to be transparent, my brother, it will work. Do you know that, our leaders will even be more active in their duties because they will fear the masses like kilode. Even people that takes voting as a big stress will just vote and comfort of their homes. Chai... I just wish it is possible oo grin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
haffaze777:

Lazy People for yougrin
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by zionstaar75: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

I stand with Atiku
oga pdp is dead forever in Nigeria for choosing another fulani man.learn to live with it,power is coming south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Kayrich(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
It’s Normal to say that when u see u re leading. But the candidates from other parties will alert irregularities and if they re the one leading as well, they praise the exercise as free, satisfactory and fair.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Ykc2(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tomorrow him and fayemi will start their own fight ,all na show
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by skales67(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:

INEC knows of they do that, they won't be able to easily manipulate the results of the elections to any candidate's favor.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by zionstaar75: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

U r fighting a lost battle my friend......will rather vote a dog instead of obi grin

Why should other parties come together to support ur LP candidate, why can't LP support another candidate

U r not a yoruba....u r just a miscreants brainwashed that ur tribal man is d messiah.....I have not experience d sorrow u r experiencing or better still maybe u need to work harder......since d last 7years so many ppl have made it big in life

We r all voting asiwaju and u better do too coz a party without structure or ward but rather online miscreants won't win an election so instead of power to return to north pls vote asiwaju...lagos state is a testimony...Google his achievements as governor pls

the kind of words u guys are using is making me cringe,such vile and hateful words.i don't believe we need all these,we're brothers!citizens of the same country
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Josh109: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jakande was sentenced to jail just like his boss, Awolowo. But Jakande was crying in the court not because of himself but for Awolowo.

When Awolowo saw him, approached him and asked him "why crying for only me..." Jakande replied, "I don't mind going to jail and even adding your terms to mine, why South West, why is it that the only Premier in Nigeria that will be jailed is the Premier of my Region?".

Awolowo replied, "Dry your tears, God sometimes keeps his own away from when danger is approaching...."
And that was what happened! The reason why Nigeria didn't break in 1967 was Obafemi Awolowo.

Gowon said, "I needed him badly more than I needed the Nigerian Army".....Why? Two reasons;
1. The original rallying point of the Yoruba was Awolowo. If Yoruba supported the breakup, no Jupiter can stop it. Therefore, to keep Nigeria one, Awolowo must endorse it!!!!
2. The wisdom of Awolowo was unequaled, unparalleled, and unrivaled. His wisdom must not be on the side of the rebel, Nigeria would not survive without it.

No wonder the two Warriors Gowon and Ojukwu said and I quote; "I am the luckiest ruler of Nigeria because the best Nigeria asset in person of Chief Awolowo was my Vice Chairman and Finance Commissioner..."- Gowon. "Chief Awolowo is the best President of Nigeria that never was..."- Ojukwu. Need I say more?

Murtala Mohammed had ensured in his Transition Programme that Shehu Shagari would not contest but after his death, OBJ relaxed the rules.....Shagari was allowed to contest and won but in 1984, Buhari stopped Shagari again, describing his election as "shamelessly rigged".......

NCNC was the popular Party in Lagos. They always won Lagos. And Awolowo's Action Group would have lost in 1954 if not for Madam Abibatu Mogaji the mother of JAGABAN who mobilized the Lagos women for AG!

THE SECRET OF AWOLOWO...
Awolowo deliberately spent a lot of money in establishing exclusive investments for the Western Region where he thought the SW Progressive Politics would be financed. He said, "SW need a stable source of funds to fight politically because poor people cannot fight the Central Government...".

No one knew this secret until his Deputy had issues with Awolowo and leaked the secret to the opponent. He told them "fight Awolowo from now till forever, if you didn't destroy the Western Nigerian Investments, SW will always be buoyant financially and they will fight you and win you...." Wow!!!!! That was the end!!!

From that time, to cut the story short, SW was targeted! AWO was accused of fraud. Investments converted to Full state investment and later Odu'a Investment. And later, during the military regime, there was a time when all SW governors were non-Yorubas, Odu'a investment was crushed. Cold dead! But LAGOS of Tinubu reinvested the progressive interest in a more sophisticated way.

MAY THE SECRET OF LAGOS NOT BE LEAKED THE WAY ENEMIES LEAKED THE SECRET OF SW!!! The Story of Progressive Politics in Nigeria since 1954 had its Genesis from Awolowo's Palm Tree which, After processing, has its revelation from Tinubu's Broom!!!
No more No less!

We must never forget the families of Obafemi Awolowo, Lateef Jakande, Bisi Onabanjo, Bola Ige, Adekunle Ajasin, Ambrose Ali, Adebayo, JS Olawoyin, Anthony Enahoro, Abraham Adesanya, S.O Gbadamosi, Bode Thomas.....These are the first generation of progressive politicians who played progressive politics for life!!!
UP AWO!!!!

Simple but Notable. When Awolowo arrived in Lagos from Calabar Prison, after meeting with Gowon, it was Murtala Mohammed who voluntarily drove Awolowo home, in his car. Murtala described the gesture(driving Awolowo) as a privilege!!!����

#africanhistoryarchive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Spherica17: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
If to say all these small small parties can merge together and support Peter Obi to win this election, it would check and benefits our electoral process once and for all.

Please Nigerian youths, you can see what is currently playing out at Ekiti election, where people selling their votes, we need to wake up. This APC and PDP always bring Sorrow Tears and Blood , Poverty.

I’m imploring you all, collect your pvc and stop shouting on social media, cos empty barre make noise too much, let’s vote this bad people out. Only people supporting PDP and APC for presidential have something to benefit from it.

I’m a Yoruba man and am ready to vote for OBI, I’m tired of Old cargos with nothing tangible to offer than stealing and destroying our nations.

Look out and do your findings about their children's well being. And juxtapose with your own life, are you better than them or not.
This is exactly how you'll wail endlessly when APC or PDP win the presidential election. Keep fooling yourself with the hope that Obi will be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by samx4real(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is it the one they shared 7000naira each to poverty striking people of Ekiti state?
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by MrRajhu2020(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
I think it’s high time we deploy blockchain into Nigerian voting. It’ll save us a lot of stress. Every Nigerian votes worldwide. Saves cost. No vote buying. Vote once! No rigging. Results are displayed once it’s done immediately!
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Dododawa01: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

I stand with Atiku
You know more abt Politics but People shouting Obidient, they should tell me if Obi performed as a gov more than Kwankwaso of Kano state. Obi can never win election in Northern state but his followers are still a baby by abusing those that refuse to support him, u convince them y Obi is d messier than making noise on social media. Before small parties can defeat APC or PDP, they need to merge together. They shd learn from past

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by gadgethead: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:

More blessings and wisdom for saying what is in the thought of discerning Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by spencekat(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:
You are right.E-voting is the way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Josh109: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Josh109:
Jakande was sentenced to jail just like his boss, Awolowo. But Jakande was crying in the court not because of himself but for Awolowo.

When Awolowo saw him, approached him and asked him "why crying for only me..." Jakande replied, "I don't mind going to jail and even adding your terms to mine, why South West, why is it that the only Premier in Nigeria that will be jailed is the Premier of my Region?".

Awolowo replied, "Dry your tears, God sometimes keeps his own away from when danger is approaching...."
And that was what happened! The reason why Nigeria didn't break in 1967 was Obafemi Awolowo.

Gowon said, "I needed him badly more than I needed the Nigerian Army".....Why? Two reasons;
1. The original rallying point of the Yoruba was Awolowo. If Yoruba supported the breakup, no Jupiter can stop it. Therefore, to keep Nigeria one, Awolowo must endorse it!!!!
2. The wisdom of Awolowo was unequaled, unparalleled, and unrivaled. His wisdom must not be on the side of the rebel, Nigeria would not survive without it.

No wonder the two Warriors Gowon and Ojukwu said and I quote; "I am the luckiest ruler of Nigeria because the best Nigeria asset in person of Chief Awolowo was my Vice Chairman and Finance Commissioner..."- Gowon. "Chief Awolowo is the best President of Nigeria that never was..."- Ojukwu. Need I say more?

Murtala Mohammed had ensured in his Transition Programme that Shehu Shagari would not contest but after his death, OBJ relaxed the rules.....Shagari was allowed to contest and won but in 1984, Buhari stopped Shagari again, describing his election as "shamelessly rigged".......

NCNC was the popular Party in Lagos. They always won Lagos. And Awolowo's Action Group would have lost in 1954 if not for Madam Abibatu Mogaji the mother of JAGABAN who mobilized the Lagos women for AG!

THE SECRET OF AWOLOWO...
Awolowo deliberately spent a lot of money in establishing exclusive investments for the Western Region where he thought the SW Progressive Politics would be financed. He said, "SW need a stable source of funds to fight politically because poor people cannot fight the Central Government...".

No one knew this secret until his Deputy had issues with Awolowo and leaked the secret to the opponent. He told them "fight Awolowo from now till forever, if you didn't destroy the Western Nigerian Investments, SW will always be buoyant financially and they will fight you and win you...." Wow!!!!! That was the end!!!

From that time, to cut the story short, SW was targeted! AWO was accused of fraud. Investments converted to Full state investment and later Odu'a Investment. And later, during the military regime, there was a time when all SW governors were non-Yorubas, Odu'a investment was crushed. Cold dead! But LAGOS of Tinubu reinvested the progressive interest in a more sophisticated way.

MAY THE SECRET OF LAGOS NOT BE LEAKED THE WAY ENEMIES LEAKED THE SECRET OF SW!!! The Story of Progressive Politics in Nigeria since 1954 had its Genesis from Awolowo's Palm Tree which, After processing, has its revelation from Tinubu's Broom!!!
No more No less!

We must never forget the families of Obafemi Awolowo, Lateef Jakande, Bisi Onabanjo, Bola Ige, Adekunle Ajasin, Ambrose Ali, Adebayo, JS Olawoyin, Anthony Enahoro, Abraham Adesanya, S.O Gbadamosi, Bode Thomas.....These are the first generation of progressive politicians who played progressive politics for life!!!
UP AWO!!!!

Simple but Notable. When Awolowo arrived in Lagos from Calabar Prison, after meeting with Gowon, it was Murtala Mohammed who voluntarily drove Awolowo home, in his car. Murtala described the gesture(driving Awolowo) as a privilege!!!����

#africanhistoryarchive
.....Never undermine the power of the west....omo odua standing by my own

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Okwyjesus(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:

It is not those corrupt politicians that will pass bill into law. Most of them know they can't suceed in free and fair process. That's the problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Reappoints Media Aide Bashir Ahmad Who Lost APC Reps Primary / New Enugu Police-Car Got Smashed / Ikpeazu Reacts To Supreme Court Victory Over Uche Ogah (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.