Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent (19477 Views)

Ekiti: Oyebanji Hails Appeal Court Ruling, Dedicates Victory To God, / Governor Oyebanji Hails Victorious Nigerian Contingent To World Arts And Crafts / Oyebanji Hails Fed High Court Ruling On His Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by IPIGSRHYPO: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:
I honestly thought about that too but if they want to be transparent, my brother, it will work. Do you know that, our leaders will even be more active in their duties because they will fear the masses like kilode. Even people that takes voting as a big stress will just vote and comfort of their homes. Chai... I just wish it is possible oo grin
I agree that it sounds wonderful but I can bet you that the politicians and other crooks around the world will just find ways hack the system.
Even advanced systems are getting hacked not to talk of INEC patch patch system.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Cmanforall: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:
INEC should try and adopt electronic voting system. It's pretty simple....just link the system to our BVN so that people can vote from their homes and even people Abroad. And of course, it will be one man, one vote since we will be using BVN. That will even safe too much spending on security and all the materials. And the issue of vote buying will not happen again
People may start selling their bvn
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Springboot: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:
INEC should try and adopt electronic voting system. It's pretty simple....just link the system to our BVN so that people can vote from their homes and even people Abroad. And of course, it will be one man, one vote since we will be using BVN. That will even safe too much spending on security and all the materials. And the issue of vote buying will not happen again

What happens to the millions of unbanked Nigerians?
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by KashApp: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

I agree that it sounds wonderful but I can bet you that the politicians and other crooks around the world will just find ways back the system.
Even advanced systems are getting hacked not to talk of INEC patch patch system.
I completely understand you my brother.... It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Shollypinzu: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
U will win of cuz with vote buying
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Franking: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Excellent? Vote buying was very rife and u say excellent.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by loswhite(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
KashApp:
Obviously you don't even know what electronic voting means... What system are you linking to BVN? Why should a bank verification number be used for voting . Oga go to your polling unit and vote and stop waiting to sit at home to vote. Election is not Twitter or tik tok.
Develop country still queue up to vote and you are claiming it is that simple...SMH
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

U r fighting a lost battle my friend......will rather vote a dog instead of obi grin

Why should other parties come together to support ur LP candidate, why can't LP support another candidate

U r not a yoruba....u r just a miscreants brainwashed that ur tribal man is d messiah.....I have not experience d sorrow u r experiencing or better still maybe u need to work harder......since d last 7years so many ppl have made it big in life

We r all voting asiwaju and u better do too coz a party without structure or ward but rather online miscreants won't win an election so instead of power to return to north pls vote asiwaju...lagos state is a testimony...Google his achievements as governor pls

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

Rules 2 and 3
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by micflo28(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you can outdo Tinubu at his rigging prowess, APC will be a history. Other parties should take not and plan how to stop them at their rigging perfection.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by swissgoldenpro3: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
He knows that he's going to win, if not, by now he would have been complaining about everything
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Kaluoko: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Excellent because den don rigg u in �
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Carlosdd: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
If to say all these small small parties can merge together and support Peter Obi to win this election, it would check and benefits our electoral process once and for all.

Please Nigerian youths, you can see what is currently playing out at Ekiti election, where people selling their votes, we need to wake up. This APC and PDP always bring Sorrow Tears and Blood , Poverty.

I’m imploring you all, collect your pvc and stop shouting on social media, cos empty barre make noise too much, let’s vote this bad people out. Only people supporting PDP and APC for presidential have something to benefit from it.

I’m a Yoruba man and am ready to vote for OBI, I’m tired of Old cargos with nothing tangible to offer than stealing and destroying our nations.

Look out and do your findings about their children's well being. And juxtapose with your own life, are you better than them or not.

Vote your candidate allow other to vote their candidate too
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nice one
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by TrueNigerian300: 12:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
If to say all these small small parties can merge together and support Peter Obi to win this election, it would check and benefits our electoral process once and for all.

Please Nigerian youths, you can see what is currently playing out at Ekiti election, where people selling their votes, we need to wake up. This APC and PDP always bring Sorrow Tears and Blood , Poverty.

I’m imploring you all, collect your pvc and stop shouting on social media, cos empty barre make noise too much, let’s vote this bad people out. Only people supporting PDP and APC for presidential have something to benefit from it.

I’m a Yoruba man and am ready to vote for OBI, I’m tired of Old cargos with nothing tangible to offer than stealing and destroying our nations.

Look out and do your findings about their children's well being. And juxtapose with your own life, are you better than them or not.

Obi will bring nothing but sorrow as well you guys are just supporting him because he is Igbo, there is nothing wrong with that. But stop making it look like he is a Saint or the messiah we need. No one can fix the wrong so stop fooling yourself.
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Ok

Lord, I need 40k today. Send me helper

Go sell your vote na.

Na the Koko now
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by somi: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Anybody here to help with 2k only thanks in advance Access bank 0053107675
Re: Biodun Oyebanji hails INEC, Describes Ekiti Election As Excellent by Adex2442: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
KashApp:

If they do it how do u expects ogas to chop?
And how do u want them to rig elections?

Who even told u inec doesn't want vote buying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna / You Have Failed Nigerians - ASUU To Buhari / 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.