Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi (1727 Views)

LP Crisis: I Didn’t Promise To Build New Party – Peter Obi On Convention / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by bennybuhari: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi has said he did not promise to make anyone happy if he becomes president as he is not happy with the current situation in the country.

Obi who said this in an interview on News Central TV which was monitored by Daily Independent said what he promised Nigerians is to take the country and restore it to its rightful place in the comity of nations if elected president in the 2023 general elections.

On claims by some that he is stingy, Obi said he is unmoved, adding that the same thing was said about him when her was governor of Anambra state yet he judiciously utilised the state’s little resources for the common good.

He however added that his greatest joy is that nobody has accused him of being a thief or looted public funds.

He said “This is the time to scrutinise those who are offering themselves. When people are contesting in America, you see their uncles and aunties come out and say ‘yes, this person can be president or cannot be’. That is where we are now.  You need to see the character of this man, he said lives in Onitsha; we in Onitsha knows him”. 

“There are so many people that will tell you this man is useless. Not everybody will tell you that I’m good, they will tell you he is useless. I heard somebody on TV yesterday who said ‘don’t vote Peter Obi’. He said there is no way he can vote Peter Obi because the man is wicked and he doesn’t give anybody one naira”. But nobody said Peter Obi is a thief”. 

“I have seen even church people say the man doesn’t give anybody anything. I have been in positions where I go around, come to Abuja and people say the people are not happy with you, I said why? In my heart as governor, I never promised anybody happiness. I promised to fix schools. Are the schools working? Yes”. 

“So, those who want to be happy can go to the people in entertainment who make people happy.  I am not happy myself. We want to fix it and I assure you we can start with the youths. All I am telling the youths is ‘come, let us take back our country’. 

"Nigeria has one of the most robust talented youths. You see this people you think are doing yahoo-yahoo, that is what happened in India, you turn them, lead them, you position them, then they will change the world".

https://independent.ng/im-not-happy-i-didnt-promise-anyone-happiness-peter-obi/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Staphylococcus: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nigeria does not need someone who is already psychologically impaired! He is not yet President and already overwhelmed and unhappy! Last time I checked, unhappy people have the least productivity.

We need a vibrant man full of hopes with logical and feasible dreams, and that’s where His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu comes to play!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Nigeria does not some one who is already psychologically impaired! He is not yet President and already overwhelmed and unhappy! Last time I checked, unhappy people have the least productivity.

We need a vibrant man full of hopes with logical and feasible dreams, and that’s where His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu comes to play!
grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin did you say vibrant. Inshort vibration they worry that your Tinubu. With logical and feasible dreams like its my turn to be president abi. If not that APC has used hunger to reduce some people strength. During caimpaign na stone from all angle. Nigeria were complaining of PDP, they voted APC, only for APC to triple every of their complaints. You still get mind say we need a vibrant man. So Tinubu they vibrant like this. Come make i nack you deliverance make your eye clear

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Keep it up jawe....
You are doing well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Staphylococcus: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin grin did you say vibrant. Inshort vibration they worry that your Tinubu. With logical and feasible dreams like its my turn to be president abi. If not that APC has used hunger to reduce some people strength. During caimpaign na stone from all angle. Nigeria were complaining of PDP, they voted APC, only for APC to triple every of their complaints. You still get mind say we need a vibrant man. So Tinubu they vibrant like this. Come make i nack you deliverance make your eye clear

Hello! Being vibrant is not about physical might or flexibility.

Tinubu’s vibrancy can never be questioned as he has displayed severally in the last 2 decades.

A dead Tinubu is still better than a living Peter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by nazicartel(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Tinubu’s vibrancy can never be questioned as he has displayed severally in the last 2 decades.

Una Sabi change this English Wella. So when they say " This man was vibrant during his Youth" I believe they mean physically strong

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Betanaija42moro: 12:07am On Aug 14, 2022
Obi is the hope of the masses. Nigerians are now ready to fight corruption and bad leadership with their PVCs.

We need new set of Leaders.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

grin grin grin grin grin you see what am saying, you don't even know the meaning of the word vibrant. I say come make I nack you 2by 2 make you eye clear. You are under a yoke. Na the kind of vibrant buhari they now see where we are. Make una leave this old people make them rest and enjoy their old age you guys won't hear. When a man starts saying a Dead Tinubu is still better than a living Peter. Check that man very well his mental state is gone. I know most of you supporting APC are just demon possessed. Na demons they perform wonders inside all of una

13 Likes

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 12:19am On Aug 14, 2022

On claims by some that he is stingy, Obi said he is unmoved, adding that the same thing was said about him when her was governor of Anambra state yet he judiciously utilised the state’s little resources for the common good.

He however added that his greatest joy is that nobody has accused him of being a thief or looted public funds.

This statement sounds like Obi is another Buhari in the waiting, possibly Buhari pro max.

The same people who claimed that Buhari govt is too tight & hard cos money is not in circulation are the same Zombidients marketing a self professed stingy man on us. Kai! Once beaten twice shy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by KanwuliaExtra: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Abi oooooooo
More tears to come from sifia pains.
The kain mess wey the next president go inherit ehn?

Serious BAD MARKET!
A country so destroyed by APC political kidnappers and BANDITS!

CHANGE KO!
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by bewla(m): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2022
I
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Staphylococcus: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin you see what am saying, you don't even know the meaning of the word vibrant. I say come make I nack you 2by 2 make you eye clear. You are under a yoke. Na the kind of vibrant buhari they now see where we are. Make una leave this old people make them rest and enjoy their old age you guys won't hear. When a man starts saying a Dead Tinubu is still better than a living Peter. Check that man very well his mental state is gone. I know most of you supporting APC are just demon possessed. Na demons they perform wonders inside all of una

nazicartel:
Una Sabi change this English Wella. So when they say " This man was vibrant during his Youth" I believe they mean physically strong

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

[/b]A dead Tinubu is still better than a living Peter[b]

Because you have made this choice and said these words, As it is with tinubu, physically , mentally and spiritually, so shall it be with you immediately (regardless of your age). Carry your cross.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by specialmati(m): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

grin grin grin grin grin I know you didn't understand what vibrant means no wonder you said a dead Tinubu is better than a living Peter Obi. You are under a spell, I really need to nack you better deliverance. Allow the old man to rest ooh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Holybaddo: 2:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Say no to godfatherism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Entprys(m): 2:06am On Aug 14, 2022
topcatking:

Because you have made this choice and said these words, As it is with tinubu, physically , mentally and spiritually, so shall it be with you immediately (regardless of your age). Carry your cross.

Bid fool.

Why skip FINANCIALLY ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by gurujoe(m): 2:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Nigeria does not need someone who is already psychologically impaired! He is not yet President and already overwhelmed and unhappy! Last time I checked, unhappy people have the least productivity.

I know you are mistaking vibrant for vibration

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Bar1941(m): 2:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Linus hasn't even gotten there he'd started reneging from his promises one by one. It's only those that didn't know him that will take him serious, most of us that know him know he's a pathological liar.

ANYWAY HE CAN'T GET THERE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 3:18am On Aug 14, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief and a killer
Ipob terrorists he killed in Anambla and dumb their bodies inside river will forever hurting him
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 4:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Staphylococcus aureus kill you there.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 4:35am On Aug 14, 2022
nazicartel:

Stop replying to a man who has Staphylococcus

He cannot think like normal people until he treats that life-threatening bacterial infection.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Abdu81: 4:39am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Dead shall tinubu remain as you wish him.
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 4:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

More like a vibrator old man.
How can a person give what he does not have?.
Has he given himself hope before giving others?.
All you paid supporters/bots of Tinubu all sound the same.
Seun.....please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by JoeNL22(m): 4:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Seun ooooo
Come ooo!!!
They said a dead person is better than a living person.
Please we don't want mad people on the forum. Please do the needful.
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 4:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Staphylococcus can cause mental illness hope u know ...reduce intelligence that's if u had any before

Now read the post again this time slowly then come and comment again
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 4:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Let tinubu conduct 1 hour live interview let's see
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by mycar: 4:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Aufbauh:

This statement sounds like Obi is another Buhari in the waiting, possibly Buhari pro max.

The same people who claimed that Buhari govt is too tight & hard cos money is not in circulation are the same Zombidients marketing a self professed stingy man on us. Kai! Once beaten twice shy.
The problem with Buhari is that he doesn't even know how the money is been spent, he is lost in his throne, no iota of what happens around him.

For Peter Obi, He will spend on areas to be spent on, things that matter, he won't be spending billions on aso rock clinic if not important, budget won't be padded, the exact amount been appropriated will be what would be spent, no largesses .

Have you wondered why those thieving politicians are not following him, they wouldn't mind teaming up against him because he wants to render them poor for atleast 4 years.

His government is no for party or enjoyment, He awards contract based on competence and cost, I know him personal for that one. he participate in the contract bidding to be sure the best deal is stroke.
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by ezegold4we: 5:05am On Aug 14, 2022
The people that would vote for APC and the 89yrs old druggie with shaky shaky hands in the coming elections have been classified into these 6 groups, pls check if you are among The fuuuls,

1.Tribalists,
2.Religious fanatics,
3.Political actors,
4.Agbadorians and cassavorians,
5.Economic and political Illiterates,
6.vote seller's.
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Staphylococcus: 5:08am On Aug 14, 2022
mrvitalis:

Let tinubu conduct 1 hour live interview let's see

Relax!

His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will do at the appropriate time.
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Gourdoinc(m): 5:11am On Aug 14, 2022
To the obidient movement,

The youths have found a voice in being obidient. The youths have found a platform for sounding their voices, the youths are ever ready to show their resolve in rescuing their nation. The youths chose Peter obi and not the other way round, his ideals, his moral capacity and his records are enviable, while resonating with the thought process of Nigerian youths.

To the youths , I greet you, I applaud you, this is a fight for your voices to be heard. The naysayers fight everyday to discourage you, they attack you with lies and accuse you of bullying. Don't be discouraged, you are only taking a political position in Nigeria's affairs.

However I have to tell you the vision for the obidient movement. The movement must go beyond the campaign and sensitization season, the movement must fight to the very end. The goal of enthroning the youth's choice to lead us will be achieved, however the job is not yet done. The naysayers and detractors are already planning on how to make the presidency of your choice a bad one. Through their terrorist activities. The intend to graduate from naysayers to terrorists, they will attack the land with media lies, sponsored attacks of terrorism, insider jobs with sponsored moles and many more evils they can muster. Be ready for such eventuality when your choice wins, be ready to defend your choice in office, he/she will have it rough at the beginning, but once the enemies of the nation see your continuing resolve to fight for a Nigeria of your vision, they will eventually back away and allow your choice to paddle Nigeria forward.

Even after your choice leaves office, the next generation of obidient youths must exercise their rights through the movement to pick the best Nigerian to lead the nation again. The right to pick who leads this nation must always be by the youths of that age. The youths of that age will always be the decision makers on who would pilot the affairs of the nation. Only the competent and morally just of candidates will qualify. Great men and women from all parts of Nigeria, will have a chance to pitch to the obident nigerian youths, they will sell their ideas and characters and the youths will vote to make their choice president and other elective posts. The naysayers will see your success and join your ranks and Nigeria will become great again.

Don't be scared of losing, be motivated in expressing your vision. To lose is part and parcel of elections, just as it is to win. The fear of losing should never be an encumbrance to stop you from expressing your voice and choice. The youths will always be the enlightened generation, the detribalized generation, the religiously fluid generation and it is on your efforts and your choices, that every new Nigeria will be built.

Ensure that this first journey , which will be a start of a life long journey is accomplished without violence, without tribal and religious hatred, without corruption and with our firm motto of "we no dey give shishi". God is our patron and he will ordain our choices everyday you fight for the good of Nigeria.

Be obidient and useful.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 5:17am On Aug 14, 2022
mycar:

The problem with Buhari is that he doesn't even know how the money is been spent, he spends the money wrongly out of ignorant, people do things and put it on his head.

For Peter Obi, He will spend on areas to be spent on, things that matter, he won't be spending billions on aso rock clinic if not important, budget won't be padded, the exact amount been appropriated will be what would be spent, no largesses.

Have you wondered why those thieving politicians are not following him, they wouldn't mind teaming up against him because he wants to render them poor for atleast 4 years.

His government is no for party or enjoyment, He awards contract based on competence and cost, I know him personal for that one. he participate in the contract bidding to be sure the best deal is stroke.

It's almost same line of defense for Buhari that you're putting up here.
It is on record that the political elites were not with Buhari except for the merger.
Buhari is even better positioned then as he has being a C-in-C before unlike Obi that has little knowledge of national politics.
Re: I’m Not Happy, I Didn’t Promise Anyone Happiness – Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 5:17am On Aug 14, 2022
You better not. This nation needs serious re-engineering.It will take donkey's years to undo the damage Buhari and the APC have inflicted upon this nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The First "Obidient"? (photo) / Tinubu Supporter Kidnapped, While Trekking For Him. / PDP Crisis: G-5 Govs To Storm Bauchi For Bala Campaign Flag-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.