Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. (1566 Views)

Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / ‘leave The Army Out Of Politics And Fake News’ – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hehehehe you dey feel me
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
yes ooo
my sister welcome

beware of one guy called helinues
he dey bully ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
You have hundred of account on here and you never get tired.. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
who?
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
yes ooo
my sister welcome

he dey bully ladies
We all know this is your alternate..you also own the popular Achalugwonwa.. grin
You are a guy who loves trolling others.. grin

Same canceller and prolly account CLONER....your past account are visible oer here..

7 Likes

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
yes ooo
my sister welcome

he dey bully ladies
I've not heard of him
who's that?
thank you sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You dey mind the guy.. Na self love he is lacking that's why he always seek for irreleant attention seeking

4 Likes

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
who?
Queen of the coast.. Achalugwonwa...agwolotumbe.. notorious canceller and hundred of others..you should get a grip of yourself tho.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

We all know this is your alternate..you also own the popular Achalugwonwa.. grin

Same canceller and prolly account CLONER....your past account are visible oer here..
dude you see me for dream?
why are you quoting me and spewing trash.
mind yourself oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
I've not heard of him
who's that?
thank you sis
ok maybe he might troll you or send you dm

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What I am yet to understand is how this guy can be thinking he's fooling NL"s.

When most active members are aware about his activities on this forum

A guy wey suddenly get puna beside his scrotum

1 Like

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Queen of the coast.. Achalugwonwa...agwolotumbe.. notorious canceller and hundred of others..you should get a grip of yourself tho.. undecided
huh?
undecided
who?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

You dey mind the guy.. Na self love he is lacking that's why he always seek for irreleant attention seeking
I mean how can a sane person have different account littered all over various sections just for trolling...

Replying himself and always talking nonsense..quite hard to understand his gibberish but also east to identify him..

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
ok maybe he might troll you or send you dm

Talking to one self loudly in a public place is a sign of kolomerin

Continue talking to yourself

1 Like

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

What I am yet to understand is how this guy can be thinking he's fooling NL"s.

When most active members are aware about his activities on this forum

A guy wey suddenly get puna beside his scrotum
Queen of the coast is this the person you're talking about?

he talks too much like a woman

1 Like

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Talking to one self loudly in a public place is a sign of kolomerin

Continue talking to yourself
no send her dm ooo
e no dey hard you

1 Like

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:

Queen of the coast is this the person you're talking about?

he talks too much like a woman
yes ooo my sister na him
he'll soon send you dm grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
huh?
undecided
who?
You love Seun is written on your signature..sane thing Achalugwonwa used to say... grin
Jeez you ain't smart tho..the blown your cover on here severally..you are the same guy who used to stalk mooh 247.. grin
Come on now..do you think everyone can be DECEIVED? grin
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I mean how can a sane person have different account littered all over various sections just for trolling...

Replying himself and always talking nonsense..quite hard to understand his gibberish but also east to identify him..

Lack of self love, inferiority complex and validation seeking.

When you narrow down where the problem could be, it can only be unhealed childhood woods which are majorly caused by neglecting, abuse, bullying while growing up

1 Like

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up.
I'm a woman of value.
stay away from me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
no send her dm ooo
e no dey hard you

Send what? When I am not a Gaybriel... Na canceller dey operate both monikers and he is a guy
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

When you narrow down where the problem could be, it can only be unhealed childhood woods which are majorly caused by neglecting, abuse, bullying while growing up
Shut up dude. stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

If only he put the same effort in developing his life.. grin
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by BaddestQueen(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You love Seun is written on your signature..sane thing Achalugwonwa used to say... grin
Jeez you ain't smart tho..the blown your cover on here severally..you are the same guy who used to stalk mooh 247.. grin
Come on now..do you think everyone can be DECEIVED? grin
please who's that?
get off my thread I gat no time for stalkers and secret admirers.
yes I love Seun
are you jealous?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Shut up dude. stop talking nonsense
If this ain't your account why then are you being so defensive... grin
Psychology 101.. desperation..fear of being caught huh.. grin
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Whenever he takes meth, he gets high on creation of different monikers to seek attention undecided

meth addict

16 Likes

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
please who's that?
get off my thread I gat no time for stalkers and secret admirers.
yes I love Seun
are you jealous?
yes ooo sister fire dey go
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by helinues: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If only he put the same effort in developing his life.. grin

You wont believe that this guys has been doing this rubbish since 2015.... Just Imagine

I keep on asking him how he has been able to manage hatred and sanity at the same time but as he is always incoherent, he has yet to answer the question
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If this ain't your account why then are you being so defensive... grin
Psychology 101.. desperation..fear of being caught huh.. grin
you're bullying my fellow woman angry

1 Like

Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Whenever he takes meth, he gets high on creation of different monikers to seek attention undecided

meth addict
Tinubu urchins are criminals
Re: I'm The Baddest Queen Of Politics Section. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
you're bullying my fellow woman angry
Woman ?
Just say I am exposing ya alternate account.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Built Port Harcourt – Gov Uzodinma / Threat To Peter Obi: Festus Keyamo Was Arrested Over Bola Ige's Murder! / Tinubu Appeases Adamu With APC Presidential Campaign Council Deputy Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.