Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Fellow Crypto Traders How Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellow Crypto Traders How Far (1028 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics) / "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by citywal(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lol it's as if the world � is stagnant for now my wallet is red, invested some money yesterday only for Bitcoin to go below 20k today. Hmmm... Please if you see any crypto trader please dash them money.
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by northernblood6: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
I bought huge when it was 29k dollars. When it crashed to 27k, i bought another huge amount. Just imagine how reddish my account will be now.

I deleted my Binance app. I will reinstall it when Bitcoin get sense

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by helinues: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
I opened my wallet to make some transfer and realized btc is down. This is the best time to stock up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by citywal(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
northernblood6:
I bought huge when it was 29k dollars. When it crashed to 27k, i bought another huge amount. Just imagine how reddish my account will be now.

I deleted my Binance app. I will reinstall it when Bitcoin get sense
same here
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by citywal(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
I opened my wallet to make some transfer and realized btc is down. This is the best time to stock up
that's if you have money for the dips
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by helinues: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
citywal:
that's if you have money for the dips

undecided
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
BTC is the biggest scam of the decade
Its not backed by any physical or tangible asset.
Gold is an assest, u.s dollar is an asset backed by federal reserve.
BTC is just sting of binary mathematics code. Backed by market specualtion. Which means its worth zero.
Which means it can crash to nothing without warning unlike fiat currency or gold

Crypto is not backed by any physical assset.
Same with NFT, all na just SCAM

1 Like

Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by Bitcoin: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is the best buying opportunity you can possibly ask for.
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by Prozzy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
It’s crazy bro! No smiling �
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by Slynation(m): 12:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Lvgirl:
If the war in Russia keep going on then BTC will keep going down.....most Ukraine supporter abroad send money via BTC that is one reason it will keep going down
if we should go by this your assessment...It should be going up and not down

1 Like

Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by Slynation(m): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Well....as for me, most of the funds on my wallet were kept for long term (2 to 3years) because I knew quite alright we were heading towards the bear season...But my only mistake was that I never knew it would be a flash dump, I would have sold and bought back thereby increasing my units stock...

Most people that witnessed the last dip around 2017-2018 can attest the fact that it's just a phase that would be followed by a massive surge in price...!!

1 Like

Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by Thalamus: 12:41am On Jun 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

BTC is the biggest scam of the decade
Its not backed by any physical or tangible asset.
Gold is an assest, u.s dollar is an asset backed by federal reserve.
BTC is just sting of binary mathematics code. Backed by market specualtion. Which means its worth zero.
Which means it can crash to nothing without warning unlike fiat currency or gold

Crypto is not backed by any physical assset.
Same with NFT, all na just SCAM

BTC is digital energy, you cant say its backed by nothing because it requires energy and resources to mine. Rather the greatest scam of mankind is all fiat including your mighty US dollar they are all worthless pieces of paper backed by nothing, it is people that assign it value by believing in it, but that faith is steadily weaning, its a matter of time before it completely collapses just like all its predecessors.
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by Islie: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Microsoft founder Bill Gates said that cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are “100 percent based on greater fool theory.”

The theory means that people can make money by purchasing assets that are overvalued and later selling them at a profit.

Gates spoke at the Tech Crunch conference during the week.

He said that he is not involved in cryptocurrency as he is used to asset classes such as “a farm, where they have output, or a company, where they make products.”

He said that NFTs and cryptocurrencies are 100 percent based on “sort of greater fool theory that somebody’s going to pay more for it than I do.”

According to Gates, at the heart of the crypto and NFT movement is an anonymity allowing buyers to avoid taxation or government rules about “kidnapping fees or things.”

The billionaire also took aim at the “Bored Apes” collection of ethereum NFTs, jokingly adding that “digital images of monkeys are going to improve the world immensely.”

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/19/icymi-bill-gates-says-cryptocurrencies-based-on-greater-fool-theory/
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by Sammy101111(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2022
I purchased btc while it was $29,000 with my friend cash app

Now btc is in $18,530

I lost more than $750

I swear I can’t just cry and I can never sell the rest I have stopped checking my wallet and take my faith as usually when it raise we raise 100%
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by ImoleNaija: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2022
In the movie, 9 Bullets, Gypsy be like:

Bitcoin, the fake money people talk about?

Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by zexy2030(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Hmmm, speechless, that's how this thread makes me feel. cry pls inform me, if my texts are correct, because I can't type well.

If not that I'm a professional, say I rely on crypto trading for survival, mhen....but most successful crypto traders understand the market than others, who venture in because of hardship.
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by Samson0303: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
I develop all types of Bitcoin-Crypto investment and trading website at best prices.

I also develop NFTs and Giftcards websites DM me on 0.8.1.4.5.4.5.6.7.3.2
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by Samson0303: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
I develop all types of Bitcoin-Crypto investment and trading website at best prices.

I also develop NFTs and Giftcards websites DM me on 0.8.1.4.5.4.5.6.7.3.2

citywal:
Lol it's as if the world � is stagnant for now my wallet is red, invested some money yesterday only for Bitcoin to go below 20k today. Hmmm... Please if you see any crypto trader please dash them money.
Re: Fellow Crypto Traders How Far by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello here, I am Sophie and I'm trying to reach out to any investor out here. I own a bead making brand but my business is suffering from a little crisis at the moment in which 150-200k would solve, if you are willing to invest and accept refund with interest on it after five months(deal). kindly reach out to me 07015371845.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Babes / Am Begging Please Stop- Anita Exposes Davido again, Nigerians react / Gsm Palaver In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.