Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! (9102 Views)

My Boyfriend Raped Me / Bbnnaija: How My Ex-boyfriend Raped Me – Vandora / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by idogbe14170: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sorry! I'm not talking to you.Sorry! I'm not talking to you....
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by oguns222: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Powerfly:

So you that is not in their home, how are you sure she did something to warrant such treatment. You're already sounding like the husband. You are a mumu man tongue

Why not ask her if this is the first time or not? You senseless fool
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by WhisperedNoise: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shyboyk:

Person rape you and you dae write poem �dem no rape you well …ode

Child, this is a conversation for adults. Go and pray for ASUU strike to be over.

Scuttle away child.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by WhisperedNoise: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
drnoel:

This is a major case of attention seeking. There is no room for rape in a marriage. If you didn't want the situation to play out, you shouldn't have married him. Marriage is not by force, neither is going to the police to report. It's all free will.
So please let us hear word.
There is no room for rape in marriage? Did you just type that or are my eyes deceiving me?

How would she have known that her husband would rape her after they got married?
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Rickmann: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix:
The warm streak of tears trickling down my sore cheeks have gathered in a messy puddle on one of my breasts. My breasts feel so sore; they’ve never been squeezed nor bitten this hard. They feel like they’ve just been sliced up with a butcher's knife and stitched hurriedly with a sewing needle. A small stream of blood is oozing from my left nipple. My husband bit it so hard, he probably chewed off some flesh. The cut isn't a small one; you could stick a cotton bud into it.

It's quiet in here. I can hear the sounds of my broken heart, thumping like a drum within my chest. My head is aching so bad. I received multiple punches to both sides of my head as I tried to resist the beast. I also received painful blows to my jaw, chest and groin. The one to my groin had me gasping for air I thought I was going to die. One of the punches to my head had knocked me unconscious. I regained consciousness minutes later only to notice my hands had been tied and my mouth gagged with my own scarf.

My hands are tired. I'll try to continue. My head feels light. I feel like I'm going to pass out soon. Blood is leaking from my vagina. I need help

Yawns!
Abeg continue..
At least sleep is finally coming small small
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
People actually believe this b.s. this one just perfecting her writing skills. Who dem rape dey form Shakespeare online grin
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by TheKrakon: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

Child, this is a conversation for adults. Go and pray for ASUU strike to be over.

Scuttle away child.

Adult when dey park innocent souls come this rat race.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Shyboyk(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

Scuttle away child.

Your father child
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by drnoel: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

There is no room for rape in marriage? Did you just type that or are my eyes deceiving me?

How would she have known that her husband would rape her after they got married?

That is why our fathers advise us to get to know the person we are marrying. This issue could have been solved during courtship or dating the person
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Bherie22(m): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmm diz is serious
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by MrDoGood(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix:
My fingers tremble in trepidation as I type these words. I’m currently seated on my bathroom floor; my bruised back against the wall and long legs spread out. I’m wearing a black bra and denim shorts that have been partly soaked by the wet floor. I have no clothing underneath as my underwear was ripped in half in the lead up to my defilement. I’m giving this description so that in the event my corpse is found, you will know it’s me. Hopefully this won't be the case.

As my tired fingers dart across the letters on my keyboard, I cast repeated glances at the door handle in front of me; even the slightest hint of movement could send me into a frenzy. My ears are perked up like a Greyhound's, alert to any sound that may indicate a presence in the room.

My two phones were seized by my husband in his devilish attempt at preventing me from contacting my family or friends. Luckily for me, the monster I married didn't realize that a computer also posed a threat. After he had violated every inch of my body and had his fill, he left me in a bloodied mess, sprawled out on the bed, semi-unconscious, like I was merely an object for his satisfaction; to use as he pleased.

When I mustered up enough strength to leave the bed, I noticed my right leg was dislocated. No surprise. It was my main weapon in the furtile attempt to fight him off. With my laptop in hand, I managed to crawl my way into the bathroom, leaving a trail of blood and sweat behind.

I'll stop here now. I can hear footsteps approaching. I'll continue later, hopefully.

You can't use the word "rape"

It's called assault
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by WhisperedNoise: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
drnoel:

That is why our fathers advise us to get to know the person we are marrying. This issue could have been solved during courtship or dating the person

I'm not disputing the fact of intimacy during dating/courtship.

But you'll agree with me that there are some things you won't know during courtship. Human nature is deep.

No matter what happens, the husband has no right to rape his wife. That's a jailable offence in some countries.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by efficiencie(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You are very stupid.
How can someone who paid your eternal olosho fee "violate" you.

When you were writing long bride price list, you didn't know he was paying you for sex in bulk?
Common go back to the room and give him what he has paid for.

Thunder fire you there.

eternal olosho fee kwa grin una nor go kee pessin.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Athemisia: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You are very stupid.

When you were writing long bride price list, you didn't know he was paying you for sex in bulk?

Thunder fire you there.

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by ariesbull: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Piptocoin:

that is the old position of the law. now, husbands can be sued for rape under the Violence Against Persons and Prohibition (VAPP) law. earlier, a woman could not be accused of rape owing to the stautory interpretation of rape. now, under the VAPP law she can be sued for rape.
na you know
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by drnoel: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

I'm not disputing the fact of intimacy during dating/courtship.

But you'll agree with me that there are some things you won't know during courtship. Human nature is deep.

No matter what happens, the husband has no right to rape his wife. That's a jailable offence in some countries.

It's a jailable offense everywhere even in Nigeria, no one disputes that fact. Ofcos there are things one can't know about human character before marriage. But if the man was a rapist she would have known if she dated or courted him long enough. But no, if the story is true at all. It sounds like a churchious arrangement.
I once heard about one were the bride had to run from the marriage cos the brother that wedded her was completely ignorant of where the vagina was located For a woman that was firing those things in her prime, that was a scandal
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by 1Sharon(f): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lovelife433:
Laugh won kill me because of ur monumental stupidity. Ur husband raped u? But when ur family are busy collecting bride price u didn't realize that he is buying ur smelling gutter for life abi? Werey go give him his property Ewu cambia.

Do you even ask if she's igbo or not?
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by 1Sharon(f): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
EmiDon11:
Wetin u go hear very soon na,
Akinwale Bolanle.,
access bank.,
Send me anything u get make i carry am buy drugs.,
Stallionhorse is behind that moniker,
Na only him dey do that kind thing.,
Abeg if u get anything, send to am oo make he carry am chop, make hunger no kill a nairalander

You sabi grin
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by onyekaokechukwu: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You are very stupid.

Thunder fire you there.

grin

Chai.

Savagery.

You're a very wicked man indeed.

grin
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Autobot05: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix:
My fingers tremble in trepidation as I type these words. I’m currently seated on my bathroom floor; my bruised back against the wall and long legs spread out. I’m wearing a black bra and denim shorts that have been partly soaked by the wet floor. I have no clothing underneath as my underwear was ripped in half in the lead up to my defilement. I’m giving this description so that in the event my corpse is found, you will know it’s me. Hopefully this won't be the case.

As my tired fingers dart across the letters on my keyboard, I cast repeated glances at the door handle in front of me; even the slightest hint of movement could send me into a frenzy. My ears are perked up like a Greyhound's, alert to any sound that may indicate a presence in the room.

My two phones were seized by my husband in his devilish attempt at preventing me from contacting my family or friends. Luckily for me, the monster I married didn't realize that a computer also posed a threat. After he had violated every inch of my body and had his fill, he left me in a bloodied mess, sprawled out on the bed, semi-unconscious, like I was merely an object for his satisfaction; to use as he pleased.

When I mustered up enough strength to leave the bed, I noticed my right leg was dislocated. No surprise. It was my main weapon in the furtile attempt to fight him off. With my laptop in hand, I managed to crawl my way into the bathroom, leaving a trail of blood and sweat behind.

I'll stop here now. I can hear footsteps approaching. I'll continue later, hopefully.

I smell lies. If it were true you will have called 911 or a friend, neighbor or relative for help

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by CorperKola: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix:
The warm streak of tears trickling down my sore cheeks have gathered in a messy puddle on one of my breasts. My breasts feel so sore; they’ve never been squeezed nor bitten this hard. They feel like they’ve just been sliced up with a butcher's knife and stitched hurriedly with a sewing needle. A small stream of blood is oozing from my left nipple. My husband bit it so hard, he probably chewed off some flesh. The cut isn't a small one; you could stick a cotton bud into it.

It's quiet in here. I can hear the sounds of my broken heart, thumping like a drum within my chest. My head is aching so bad. I received multiple punches to both sides of my head as I tried to resist the beast. I also received painful blows to my jaw, chest and groin. The one to my groin had me gasping for air I thought I was going to die. One of the punches to my head had knocked me unconscious. I regained consciousness minutes later only to notice my hands had been tied and my mouth gagged with my own scarf.

My hands are tired. I'll try to continue. My head feels light. I feel like I'm going to pass out soon. Blood is leaking from my vagina. I need help

You are sick and twisted and prolly need help
Y are u writing out your sick fantasies on nairaland
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Truvelisback(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hermix:

Wow! What an interesting Story. Next episode pls.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by okoroemeka(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You are very stupid.

Thunder fire you there.
exactly my thoughts,it is not possible for your husband to rape you,the both of you have already signed an agreement to fvck till one of you dies,why then are you restricting access to the pvssy
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Lumanzekingsley(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Sorry
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Piptocoin: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Hermix, apologies about the outburst. I hope you consciously let people know the difference between fiction and reality.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Bukolaberry(f): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2022
dear op, based on what you post you should be in distress and pain buts it's surprising how you pay attention to details and you use of word is perfect,.
well I don't believe you and for those that frequent literature section should know that the op is testing his or her writing skills, Good luck.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by sparta191(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Lovelife433 post=113941120]Laugh won kill me because of ur monumental stupidity. Ur husband raped u? But when ur family are busy collecting bride price u didn't realize that he is buying ur smelling gutter for life abi? Werey go give him his property Ewu cambia.[/quote

I wish I could lay my hands on u cause your stupidityis suffocating
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Lovelife433(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=sparta191 post=114011718][/quote] may Ogun kill ur you. U want to lay ur course hand on me? U die untimely death abi? Bastard.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by ogyunging(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bukolaberry:
dear op, based on what you post you should be in distress and pain buts it's surprising how you pay attention to details and you use of word is perfect,.
well I don't believe you and for those that frequent literature section should know that the op is testing his or her writing skills, Good luck.
Gbam. E clear like Clarence Peters

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Piptocoin:
Hermix, apologies about the outburst. I hope you consciously let people know the difference between fiction and reality.

Apology not accepted. Go to hell.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Piptocoin: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Hermix:

Apology not accepted. Go to hell.

Ladies first.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by daveyjay(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Piptocoin:

that is the old position of the law. now, husbands can be sued for rape under the Violence Against Persons and Prohibition (VAPP) law. earlier, a woman could not be accused of rape owing to the stautory interpretation of rape. now, under the VAPP law she can be sued for rape.

A woman cannot be sued for rape but sexual assault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is Better Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam / Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? / Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.