Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! (9046 Views)

My Boyfriend Raped Me / Bbnnaija: How My Ex-boyfriend Raped Me – Vandora / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
My fingers tremble in trepidation as I type these words. I’m currently seated on my bathroom floor; my bruised back against the wall and long legs spread out. I’m wearing a black bra and denim shorts that have been partly soaked by the wet floor. I have no clothing underneath as my underwear was ripped in half in the lead up to my defilement. I’m giving this description so that in the event my corpse is found, you will know it’s me. Hopefully this won't be the case.

As my tired fingers dart across the letters on my keyboard, I cast repeated glances at the door handle in front of me; even the slightest hint of movement could send me into a frenzy. My ears are perked up like a Greyhound's, alert to any sound that may indicate a presence in the room.

My two phones were seized by my husband in his devilish attempt at preventing me from contacting my family or friends. Luckily for me, the monster I married didn't realize that a computer also posed a threat. After he had violated every inch of my body and had his fill, he left me in a bloodied mess, sprawled out on the bed, semi-unconscious, like I was merely an object for his satisfaction; to use as he pleased.

When I mustered up enough strength to leave the bed, I noticed my right leg was dislocated. No surprise. It was my main weapon in the furtile attempt to fight him off. With my laptop in hand, I managed to crawl my way into the bathroom, leaving a trail of blood and sweat behind.

I'll stop here now. I can hear footsteps approaching. I'll continue later, hopefully.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by donatusdesmond: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmmmm, it is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by donatusdesmond: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Keep us posted, I hope you will be safe
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Anietieo: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok continue....
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by cavreek: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
May God shield us from monsters in human form
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by inspectorg(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ogene khewe heeee!!! ..... Shooo!!!
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Creamypie(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Account t wey u open now now u take dey yarn bah

54 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by 3Dii: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
nice poem, who's the author?

40 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Molutex(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Damn bad and pathetic. that man is demonic and wicked if it's really true this one you are telling us the type of bra and pant you are putting on

6 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by immortalcrown(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
A good horror-movie script.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Jmichael1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Isoright...
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by lawrenzooo: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
The Nigerian law does not recognize rape within the context of marriage hence you can't press charges for rape but you could press charges for assault since you suffered dislocation to your right leg.

Sorry about your predicament nobody deserves such cruel treatment whether married or not.

Why did he have to resort to rape? Were you denying him access to your body?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Rastaramsey(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Una don come with una useless stories....

37 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by kazyhm(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:
The Nigerian law does not recognize rape within the context of marriage.

Sorry about your predicament nobody deserves such cruel treatment whether married or not.

Why did he have to resort to rape you? Were you denying him access to your body?

In the African traditional marriage context and perspective.....how can you smuggle in the scenario of a husband raped his wife while traditional or/and otherwise married ?

And in this case, she is able to paint a graphic description of her position in the bathroom with a shallow detail of how she got there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by indadi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hermix:
My fingers tremble in trepidation as I type these words. I’m currently seated on my bathroom floor; my bruised back against the wall and long legs spread out. I’m wearing a black bra and denim shorts that have been partly soaked by the wet floor. I have no clothing underneath as my underwear was ripped in half in the lead up to my defilement. I’m giving this description so that in the event my corpse is found, you will know it’s me. Hopefully this won't be the case.

As my tired fingers dart across the letters on my keyboard, I cast repeated glances at the door handle in front of me; even the slightest hint of movement could send me into a frenzy. My ears are perked up like a Greyhound's, alert to any sound that may indicate a presence in the room.

My two phones were seized by my husband in his devilish attempt at preventing me from contacting my family or friends. Luckily for me, the monster I married didn't realize that a computer also posed a threat. After he had violated every inch of my body and had his fill, he left me in a bloodied mess, sprawled out on the bed, semi-unconscious, like I was merely an object for his satisfaction; to use as he pleased.

When I mustered up enough strength to leave the bed, I noticed my right leg was dislocated. No surprise. It was my main weapon in the furtile attempt to fight him off. With my laptop in hand, I managed to crawl my way into the bathroom, leaving a trail of blood and sweat behind.

I'll stop here now. I can hear footsteps approaching. I'll continue later, hopefully.

Continue na

Abi are you already dead?

13 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by lawrenzooo: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
kazyhm:

In the African traditional marriage context......how can you smuggle in the scenario of a husband raped his wife while traditional and otherwise married ?
Yeah you are right. Not withstanding though he shouldn't have forced himself on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
The warm streak of tears trickling down my sore cheeks have gathered in a messy puddle on one of my breasts. My breasts feel so sore; they’ve never been squeezed nor bitten this hard. They feel like they’ve just been sliced up with a butcher's knife and stitched hurriedly with a sewing needle. A small stream of blood is oozing from my left nipple. My husband bit it so hard, he probably chewed off some flesh. The cut isn't a small one; you could stick a cotton bud into it.

It's quiet in here. I can hear the sounds of my broken heart, thumping like a drum within my chest. My head is aching so bad. I received multiple punches to both sides of my head as I tried to resist the beast. I also received painful blows to my jaw, chest and groin. The one to my groin had me gasping for air I thought I was going to die. One of the punches to my head had knocked me unconscious. I regained consciousness minutes later only to notice my hands had been tied and my mouth gagged with my own scarf.

My hands are tired. I'll try to continue. My head feels light. I feel like I'm going to pass out soon. Blood is leaking from my vagina. I need help

2 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by kazyhm(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Yeah you are right. Not withstanding though he shouldn't have forced himself on her.

She should tell us the build up to this incident

3 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Ballzproblemm: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
interesting story
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by lawrenzooo: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
kazyhm:

She should tell us the build up to this incident
Yeah. Let's just pray she's fine.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by VanDerWaalforces: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hermix:
The warm streak of tears trickling down my sore cheeks have gathered in a messy puddle on one of my breasts. My breasts feel so sore; they’ve never been squeezed nor bitten this hard. They feel like they’ve just been sliced up with a butcher's knife and stitched hurriedly with a sewing needle. A small stream of blood is oozing from my left nipple. My husband bit it so hard, he probably chewed off some flesh. The cut isn't a small one; you could stick a cotton bud into it.

It's quiet in here. I can hear the sounds of my broken heart, thumping like a drum within my chest. My head is aching so bad. I received multiple punches to both sides of my head as I tried to resist the beast. I also received painful blows to my jaw, chest and groin. The one to my groin had me gasping for air I thought I was going to die. One of the punches to my head had knocked me unconscious. I regained consciousness minutes later only to notice my hands had been tied and my mouth gagged with my own scarf.

My hands are tired. I'll try to continue. My head feels light. I feel like I'm going to pass out soon. Blood is leaking from my vagina. I need help

So sorry about all these, but I suggest you give your true identity, location and contact so you could get the help you desire or better still the contacts of your loved ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by oguns222: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
VanDerWaalforces:
So sorry about all these, but I suggest you give your true identity, location and contact so you could get the help you desire or better still the contacts of your loved ones

You don't know what might have led to it. Stop poking your nose in what you know nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by oguns222: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
lawrenzooo:

A woman too shouldn't deny her husband sex.

Do you prefer he goes outside the home to have sex?

10 Likes

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by VanDerWaalforces: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
oguns222:

You don't know what might have led to it. Sfop poking your nose in what you know nothing about.
Sorry! I'm not talking to you.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Dmacqh(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Continue...
I’m enjoying your write up and use of words.
It’s cool advertising. You are a blogger ?
If you need help for this your novel , I’ll help with the writting , and you pay me.

All these online helpers and advisers been sympathetic to this fiction , can’t you guys comprehend ?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by compton11(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
That ain't no rape if he is your husband,the only thing u can sue him for is hurting or injure u!
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by bigpicture001: 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
This lady evn in anguish still remember to explain even the most trivial things. In her. Environment... Sh is possiblly catching cruise..

The whole story is a lie

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Prettygirlie: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hermix:

I believe u r writing a novel. If truly u r raped, u can't write like this. U should have enjoyed it inside of been stubborn. He is ur husband. It's well with you. Try to talk to someone close to ur husband.

1 Like

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Ghostrye: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
These are wonderfully construed words, not the type of word you type in a panic or under strenuous conditions..
You are most likely lying fam, but it's a good, interesting read tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Konjiboii: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2022
For someone in distress you really take your time write this Stephen king novel.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

@aloib How Bodi ? / Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest! / The Origin Of "A Minute Of Silence" For The Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.