Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! (9099 Views)

My Boyfriend Raped Me / Bbnnaija: How My Ex-boyfriend Raped Me – Vandora / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Piptocoin: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
daveyjay:

A woman cannot be sued for rape but sexual assault.

Are you a law student or graduate? I won't argue with someone who doesn't know the position of the current law or who has not been trained in law.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by daveyjay(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Piptocoin:

Are you a law student or graduate? I won't argue with someone who doesn't know the position of the current law or who has not been trained in law.

No I am not but happen to know this at least.
Two months ago in Babcock University a Prof held a seminar and this particular question was asked by one of the attendees.

My previous message was his response to the question.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Piptocoin: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
daveyjay:

No I am not but happen to know this at least.
Two months ago in Babcock University a Prof held a seminar and this particular question was asked by one of the attendees.

My previous message was his response to the question.

okay, appreciate the honesty. that position is true because only a few states in Nigeria have adopted the law. Let's say this crime was committed in Lagos, the offender (husband or woman) would be tried under the VAPP law. She will be tried for rape because rape has a new meaning given to it by the law and not just its dictionary meaning. The majority of Northern states are yet to sign it into law as well as one or two states from the East, West and South-South regions. There are a total of 13 states that have adopted the VAPP law including Lagos...so it all depends on the region the crime was committed. In the future, hopefully, all the states of nation will adopt the law.
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by drnoel: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

There is no room for rape in marriage? Did you just type that or are my eyes deceiving me?

How would she have known that her husband would rape her after they got married?

One word: courtship
Re: Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! by Fame1309(f): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
The warm streak of tears trickling down my sore cheeks have gathered in a messy puddle on one of my breasts. My breasts feel so sore; they’ve never been squeezed nor bitten this hard. They feel like they’ve just been sliced up with a butcher's knife and stitched hurriedly with a sewing needle. A small stream of blood is oozing from my left nipple. My husband bit it so hard, he probably chewed off some flesh. The cut isn't a small one; you could stick a cotton bud into it.

It's quiet in here. I can hear the sounds of my broken heart, thumping like a drum within my chest. My head is aching so bad. I received multiple punches to both sides of my head as I tried to resist the beast. I also received painful blows to my jaw, chest and groin. The one to my groin had me gasping for air I thought I was going to die. One of the punches to my head had knocked me unconscious. I regained consciousness minutes later only to notice my hands had been tied and my mouth gagged with my own scarf.

My hands are tired. I'll try to continue. My head feels light. I feel like I'm going to pass out soon. Blood is leaking from my vagina. I need help

story.blood from where?are u a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is Better Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam / Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? / 5 Nigerian Secret Societies You Should Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.