Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti (32382 Views)

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by LongBig(m): 5:41am On Jun 19, 2022
As he rightly said vote buying is not synonymous to APC only! In fact inducing electorate with cash is the trademark of PDP and the rest, in which Mr Pandora is also guilty of.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Kingspin(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Oplomo:

You vote, snap your ballot paper and evidence of how you voted and then you get the money..

My idea to beat this is to get pictures of thumbprinted ballot papers for the parties who are likely to bribe at the polling unit, pre-saved in your phone.

Vote the right person and go take money from the agents of the politicians with the pre-saved pictures. That is, if you are too hungry and poverty-stricken for the stipends they are paying to buy your votes.
Then be ready to pay me 5000 dollars not naira
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by oyeb15: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Obasanjo invented election day violence and ballot snatching including INEC rigging.

Fayemi invented( See-and-buy )and it's still beneficial to d people on short term. He lectured Akeredolu this policy to win first and second term in Ondo State.

This See-and-buy is not easy as most politicians shout around. If you don't have strong , fanatically loyal , disciplined comrades in every units across d state , u can't .
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Lugianostar(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Nigeria have seen shege for una hand.

Our Mumu don do??
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Ojuntana: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period
Werey tuuntun
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Ojuntana: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Keyam is foolish
So because the ministers are corrupt, we shouldn't complain about the president's corruption and make it look like it's only the president that is corrupt.
Such a dumb reasoning
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2022
adedayoa2:
We know, and Ekiti people stubborn, no time to buy them.
they did.. apc won
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party....
They have no shame anymore. Imagine a public servant comparing evils

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by ofoka: 6:40am On Jun 19, 2022
All the activism of. This guy ended like this. Nigeria spoil wella
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by princenaira(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2022
So you accepted the fact that APC engages in vote buying? You are just irredeemable
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by CheapHomes1: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Don't be bias they all buy votes the highest bidder won, so why the cry of only APC buying votes?

What bias are you referring to? Can you pls point it out? Is that the issue? How can a minister in govt and a SAN come to twitter to defend vote buying by the ruling party because he feels other parties do it?
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2022
The highest bidder win the contract.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Eniitankorede: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2022
DeAdvokate:
But there was vote buying....it shameful nwhen politicians buy their way to power

Most politicians do it. It’s a sad commentary on our politics. But at the same time I see it as a passing phase of our political development. With improved technology, many of the bad aspects of election are being removed. This phase will also move away very soon.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Simplythebest: 7:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Thats the reason u guys are making things difficult for ordinary people so that u can buy their votes with just 5k. This evil and wickedness will catch up with u guys some day. But i still wondering how someone he feels that he want to serve his people will be busy sharing and buying their vote on election day it speaks alot about our wicked and selfish leaders and i only pity those that sell their vote. Nigeria will never get better with this hand and after collecting 5k u will come back to complain of no light, no good road oyo for una. Evil leaders
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Iyasaburi: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2022
DeAdvokate:
But there was vote buying....it shameful nwhen politicians buy their way to power

This is the evil going on in the country now. Only the truth can set us free but many don't want to embrace it.
With the vote buying, our way as a people is downward.
Nigeria politicians have no consequences and the worse of them is TINUBU who professes to be a progressive as AWOLOWO.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by after4: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Coming from a SAN this can only be in zoogeria
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Cmanforall: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Kingspin:
Some people need more enlightenment than another.

Take the money and Vote right.
I did it before and you can do it.
Maybe they believe in some 'useless' curses that if they take the money and don't vote for that person something will happen to them
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by andyanders: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2022
The easiest way in Nigeria to become reach is to become a pollitician, and officially be made a 'Pen Robber' by ur party. You must be ready to render returns to ur godfathers. If you're not ready to steal public money, you'll be tagged a rebel by party members and expelled. You can be killed or be made a nobody throughout ur life.

You must be ready to be a member of their cult group and take an oath of allegiance.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Iyasaburi: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period

Bros, are you alright? I believe you are on Colorado. O ti mú skunck.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by captainamiedi1: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Kingspin:

You think those offering the money are fools? You vote before payment. The INEC officials have been bribe. It's no longer secret ballot.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by andyanders: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Bros, are you alright? I believe you are on Colorado. O ti mú skunck.
Don't mind that @ikotunblog. The guy is high on something. We pray his people find him on time, b4 he enters market square. He is not normal at all.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by jojothaiv(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2022
article1:
The defense you're trying to put up for your party, invariably is a confirmation that your indeed, is involved in vote-buying. So, you actually agreed to the fact that your party induced the electorates financially. Hmn, God dey o
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by article1: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Don't be bias they all buy votes the highest bidder won, so why the cry of only APC buying votes?
Mumu, you can only manage to read but can't assimilate or understand. I won't join issue with you because I can see you're blindfolded by sentiment.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Kingspin:

You are obviously late to this. The train left a long time ago.

1. There is a register. You simple put down your name, PVC number and Telephone number.

2. Go to the polling station, Vote for the party, Take a picture clearly showing who you voted for.

3. Go back to the men/women holding the register in stage 1 above. Show them proof. You get paid as soon as it's verified. 10,000 Nigerian Naira Ekiti Standard.

You must think politicians are stupid. I am sorry to break your heart Comrade. You can't take their money and vote your conscience. When will Nigerians realize that when it comes to matters pertaining to integrity, cutting corners is impossible!
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Komu1048(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Buhariiswicked:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/18/ekiti-decides-keyamo-reacts-to-reports-of-apc-vote-buying/

If Obi is not going for president then I am not voting for him. I don’t want him as VP but as President

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by NOwazobia: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Advocate500:
The incidence of vote buying is worst in the south west i must confess, we all saw what happened in edo and Anambra state where people stood against all odds to elect their leader, they said Ekiti state is the home of professors, one will start wondering if education is really making a better society? Obviously the candidate of the SDP party is the better candidate from all indications, but hunger made people to vote otherwise.

We should stop making the hunger excuse for voting selling... Haven't they be surviving before the election. Won't they go hungry again after the election..

Vote sellers are just mentally impaired people who can't see beyond their nose and don't care about anyone else, not even their immediate family but themselves.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by EdwardRandy(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Kingspin:

If you did it before, do you mean you were paid to vote good luck but you took the money and voted the disaster we have in aso rock today?
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by Aystarz: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2022
article1:
The defense you're trying to put up for your party, invariably is a confirmation that your party indeed, is involved in vote-buying. So, you actually agreed to the fact that your party induced the electorates financially. Hmn, God dey o

He and the party he represents have been known to be nothing but shameless..

Nothing new here.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by ComeToJesus: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:

Re: Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti by naikeboy(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Imagine the impunity a minister encouraging votes buying and selling....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns / 2019 Presidency: APC, PDP's Chances In Six Geopolitical Zones / Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.