Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Things That Kylie Jenner Did To Become A Big Influencer Today. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things That Kylie Jenner Did To Become A Big Influencer Today. (665 Views)

Kylie Jenner Bares Nude Boobs For W Magazine / Kylie Jenner Is Getting There! Check Out Her Hot Photos Shoot / Kylie Jenner Goes Unclad In These Photos For V Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things That Kylie Jenner Did To Become A Big Influencer Today. by AutoTechZone(m): 4:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Kylie Jenner Luxurious lifestyle
Click here ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NjY-F1qyE

When we picture people in the fashion industry, it is easy to picture them sailing on private yacht, dining and spending their dollars on whatever pleases them. But based on our popular belief they are actually few model’s and influencer’s that are even close to becoming Billionaires. In fact the highest paid celebrity of 2020 only had a net worth of $900 Million. But who could imagine, that she could go from a cast in the E! Entertainment TV series “keeping up with the Kardashian” to a business woman, am sure she can do anything. We are going to be talking about Kylie Jenner and whether or not she will return back to her Billionaire throne, will also talk about her past, a little of how she started, how she makes her money and as well as the catch of the day her car collections.

Kylie Jenner autobiography
Kylie Kristen Jenner is an American social media influencer, a model, and businesswoman. She first starred in the American television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians from 2007 to 2021 which gained her fame and her spin off show Life of Kylie.
At the age of 14, She collaborated with the clothing brand PacSun, along with her sister Kendall, and the created their line of clothing, Kendall & Kylie.
Kylie then launched her own cosmetics line called Kylie Lip Kits, which was later renamed to Kylie Cosmetics.
Kylie then teamed up with her half-sister Kim Kardashian’s to launch a new fragrance. The collaboration became Kylie first foray into fragrance. Jenner founded her own skincare brand Kylie skin. The brand began producing dermis products, including face washes, scrubs, moisturizers and makeup. She even announced a new skincare for babies called Kylie Babies.

Social Media Influence
Kylie became the first woman to gain 300 million followers on Instagram, surpassing the previous recordholder Ariana Grande, an American actress and singer known for playing Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon TV Series Victorious and its spin-off Sam & Cat.
She is currently the most-followed woman on Instagram with over 345 Million Followers, followed by Selena Gomez, an American singer, actress, and producer who began her acting career playing Gianna on the children’s television series Barney & Friends having 325 Million followers, and the second most-followed person on Instagram just after Cristiano Ronaldo, a Portuguese professional footballer currently playing as a forward for Manchester United in the England English Premier League and captains the Portugal national team, who has 451 Million followers

Net worth on Forbes
Kylie was placed at number 59 on the Forbes Celebrity 100, after earning approximately $41 Million, making her the youngest person on the list when she was 19 years old. She was then recognised by New York City for being the most influential celebrity in the fashion industry.
However, Kylie became the youngest person on Forbes’s list of 100 Richest Self-Made Women in October 2020. She was the only person on the list in her 20s and was worth $700 million. She also topped the Forbes list of highest paid celebrities for 2020, due to her social media influence.
Jenner marked a milestone moments after signing an exclusive deal with Ulta, the beauty retailer. Kylie Cosmetics was rolling its $29 lip kits into Ulta 1,000 plus stores. 6 weeks later Kylie cosmetics sold over $54.5 million worth of products in Ulta. Kylie posted “I popped up at a few stores, I did my usual social media, I did what I usually do, and it just worked”. Kylie cosmetics revenue climbed by 9% in 2019 to an estimated $360 million. With that growth, Forbes estimated Kylie company to be worth over $900 million, and she owns all of it. and at the age of 21 she was already a Billionaire with an estimated fortune of $1 Billion. She is the youngest self-made billionaire, reaching the mark at a younger age than Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg (who was 23 when he hit the mark).

Re: Things That Kylie Jenner Did To Become A Big Influencer Today. by AutoTechZone(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2022
What do you know about the richest youngsters

(1) (Reply)

She Works For Me Now”-kiss Daniel Employs Lady He Hijacked In Stage / Calista Okoronkwo: I Will Never Be Caught Stripping In A Movie / The Artists That Sounds Similar. Burna Boy, Fridayy, Preachermafioso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.