Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust (31887 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by DMerciful(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2022
What happened in Ekiti? Nothing happened,
you don't expect Obi to influence the outcome just 3 weeks of being LP candidate. But the presidency will always be different.

If you study Lagos state elections and Lagos presidential elections, you'll know presidency is always different
LesbianBoy:
Is it that these ones can't see what happened in ekiti election abi angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2022
oyichi:
day dreamer, with your Moslem moslem ticket , those places with very large Christian population, you think the Christians are bluffing, wiat and see what they call protest vote
You guys keep on screaming Muslim-Muslim as if Tinubu don bring out his vice.

Keep on giving yourself headache because of hearsay.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by DMerciful(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2022
What has Bubu done to the North in the last 8yrs? Bubu has brought more harm to the North than all the president before him.
The North should have listened when we told them Bubu would be a disaster
Golan007:
Igbos actually believe northerners would vote them.

The minute Kwankwaso picks Obi, his estimation in the eyes of the northern public would diminish.

What igbos have done to the north in the last 8 years has not gone unnoticed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Okunga: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
People who matter during election. Not twitter, tiktok or Instagram. If you want to win, get these people

No cap

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Zaragza: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Barrylord4040:
You ppl think you are wise, I'm from middle belt and me and my entire family and friends are voting for BAT . So don't say Nigeria youth again, ibo youth will for for Obi
Am ObiDient angry

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Toneypen247(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

One major issue is, all these people registering now, will they get their PVCs before then? That’s the concern

Yes they will get it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Golan007: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
What has Bubu done to the North in the kast 8yrs? Bubu has brought more harm to the North than all the president before him.
The North should have listened when we told them Bubu would be a disaster

They would listen now and vote Obi.
grin
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Bomboiy: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2022
kally90:

Are you guys down south East or what?

Which kind analysis is this?
Atiku winning the south East?
Maybe you should come down here and see for yourself than being social media warrior.

South East vote is for Peter Obi
If you see the surge for Pvc registration you will be surprised even people that have never voted before are doing so because of Peter Obi.

Please stop all this kind analysis, it is not true.

Both Children, youth and elder are all behind Peter Obi

The love is too much down here but I don't know where you are

No need for long talk, February is about 8 months from now.

Some ignorant folks think Atiku will win any SE state.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by DMerciful(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Why?

If Obi goes for vice, we will move our support to second choice which is Atiku
obembet:
Obi should go for vice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Barrylord4040: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Expected na, you are a Biafran...
Zaragza:
Am ObiDient angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by DMerciful(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Is Atiku not Fulani? Is Saraki not Fulani? Is Tambuwal not Hausa-Fulani? Is Kwankwaso not Hausa-Fulani?

Complaining of or insulting Bubu does not equal to Fulani, Bubu is not the only Fulani

Parachoko:
Ibos have been wailing and complaining about Fulanis since 2015, how you guys suddenly want Obi to collabo with a Fulani man nah wetin dey make me grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Barrylord4040: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2022
You are also labourer and obituarian lol
Zaragza:
Am ObiDient angry
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by SenatePresdo(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, no body follow una drag the 70%

Is that not una only zone

SS/SE would give 80% cult vote to PDP

NE which have never had it would give 70% cult vote to their son

NC would give 60% to PDP when you unleash your Muslim Muslim ticket

How on Earth do you think SE/SS will leave Peter Obi and Vote Atiku?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by SenatePresdo(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
There is nothing like SS/SE.

The PDP won't get 80% of the votes from the South South, Tinubu will win in the South South.

Atiku will likely win the South East, but he will lose to Tinubu in the South South. Tinubu will get 60-65% in the South South.

Tinubu Will win SE with about 85-90% votes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
There is nothing like SS/SE.

The PDP won't get 80% of the votes from the South South, Tinubu will win in the South South.

Atiku will likely win the South East, but he will lose to Tinubu in the South South. Tinubu will get 60-65% in the South South.
Tinubu is hated in SS, SS and Edo no be Lagos.Tinubu won't get 10% here

4 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by oyichi: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm not talking of the South East.

Tinubu name can be a plague in the South East(for reason best known to thThe APC will win the South South.

Screenshot this post.
my brother, am from south south, tinubu is like a taboo here, am an APC registered member, my sister is the women leader in my local government, we made a big mistake by electing tinubu as our flag bearer, even our party members prefer obi, peopled think he betrayed us in 2015, the whole south south hates him, that's the reason Edo got angry with oshiomhole when he brought him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Is Atiku not Fulani? Is Saraki not Fulani? Is Tambuwal not Hausa-Fulani? Is Kwankwaso not Hausa-Fulani?

Complaining of or insulting Bubu does not equal to Fulani, Bubu is not the only Fulani

You guys have been wailing bitterly about how Fulanis want to Islamise Nigeria, how they want to take over people land etc in fact, you guys are killing yourselves in the East because of Fulani. You have been wailing about how Tinubu is a Fulani slave since 2014, but here we are in 2022, you guys are ready to lick Fulani ass because Obi una son need their vote now.

No matter what, no Fulani or Hausa man will vote an Ibo man. Obi won't get to to 5k votes in the North West and North East.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2022
oyichi:
my brother, am from south south, tinubu is like a taboo here, am an APC registered member, my sister is the women leader in my local government, we made a big mistake by electing tinubu as our flag bearer, even our party members prefer obi, peopled think he betrayed us in 2015, the whole south south hates him, that's the reason Edo got angry with oshiomhole when he brought him
I no get the strength to read this your long fable. Write anything to make yourself happy.

Nah the Jargaban go win in the South South.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Ttalk: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, what a joke

Na referendum vote dey pour in from Benue, Plateau by their majority Christian's against muslim Muslim ticket

Same referendum is coming from christians in Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi that makes up half the population in those states, with the support of the Muslims that prefer a core fulani Muslim to a Yoruba Muslim apc is buried in NC

Abuja na atiku parlour, after north east na Abuja he don invest in pass

Kwara wold be 50/50, abdulrahman don mess apc there and atiku is fulani which kwara have a thing for

You have started this beautiful Sunday with foolish analysis. Which investment does Atuku have in Abuja?

Stop seeing others from the mould of ethnic bigotry you are made up of. North central won't vote based on religion sentiment you are showing here.

There major concern is not having a Fulani man that would continue the caliphate domination from the tribe of Atiku and Kwakwaso.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu is hated in SS, SS and Edo no be Lagos.Tinubu won't get 10% here
Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the South South in 2023.

Know this and have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by pacesetting: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Please wake up from your slumber. Something hard is hitting this country for good.
Moferere:
Baffled you guys still write about RMK and P.O.
The alliance will not pull 5 million votes in 2023.
Bet me undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:

If deceiving yourself will make you happy.After betraying ss and Jonathan in 2015.Edo election disgrace after he made that video will be a child's play, even tinubu knows that's why he is trying to pick a Muslim as vp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by pacesetting: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Make Tinubu come with hm dollars. We dey wait. He go receive the biggest shock of his life.
Parachoko:

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by crownprince23: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2022
While Obidients minority are having their say on the internet, BATists majority will have their way at the end of the election

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Karlosorji(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
I feel so ashamed of how my igbo tribe are acting like political beggars roaming around to beg a Fulani to be VP. Same Fulanis we called bloodsucking demons for the last 7 years. Can't we be like Tinubu that had the balls to fight for APC ticket and win among them. He was so bold, fearless and determined that the Northern powers stepped down for him and still supporting him.

How did Tinubu pull this off? Oh, yeah, I think he was building good relations with his Nothern counterparts and Yoruba people were not calling Buhari Al Jubrin from Sudan and calling Northerners headslammers for the past 7 years like we igbos were. Now we are reaping the fruits of our hatred and tribalism, my people are wailing sad
Rubbish talk. Tell me, which people are more Nigerian than an igbos man? There's no where you will go to in Nigeria and won't find lagacies of an igbos man. The hate is just natural and we know it. This is an opportunity for all Nigerians to prove that we are one and United and that's why Obi should be given a chance

5 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Sheriman(m): 7:56am On Jun 19, 2022
Both Kwankwaso and Obi can't accept to be vice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If deceiving yourself will make you happy.After betraying ss and Jonathan in 2015.Edo election disgrace after he made that video will be a child's play, even tinubu knows that's why he is trying to pick a Muslim as vp
Can you explain how SS and GEJ was betrayed in 2015? And betrayed by who?

Can you show me evidence where Tinubu was saying he will pick a Muslim as his Vice President?

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

2 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by pacesetting: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Come, what are you smoking?
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu Will win SE with about 85-90% votes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by 7arrows: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
How I wish that Obi and Kwankwaso can do a collabo to retire these old two thieves

Not only retire them but give them a heart attack so they can go and rest in peace. Inec officials in lagos are INTENTIONALLY not issuing out PVCs. I'm a witness. They frustrate anyone that does bear a yoruba name.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2022
pacesetting:
Make Tinubu come with hm dollars. We dey wait. He go receive the biggest shock of his life.
I know you guys in the East will be voting Atiku with his dollars, so am not talking about you guys.

Nah South South I dey talk. Bola Ahmed Tinubu will have majority of the votes in the South South.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by oyichi: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
I no get the strength to read this your long fable. Write anything to make yourself happy.

Nah the Jargaban go win in the South South.
I hear, am afraid, atiku will win this election, that's the unfortunate truth

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Artisticity1: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Bomboiy:

You don know what is going on.

The youths have the highest registration this season.

This old folks can also be convinced by their children,2023 won't be business as usual.

These people have been voting all their lifes,they are not the target. The target are the youths that registered for the first time.

I believe you.
One of them may have up to 6 (eligible to vote) children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / 'Civilian JTF' Burn Suspected Boko-Haram Member Alive In Maiduguri / Nigerians In London Protest Over Imo Verdict, Demand Tanko's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.