Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous (50429 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Why Delay Could Be Very Dangerous / Sex Outside Marriage Is Very Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by dangermouse(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You forgot that not everyone is gonna swallow your bible book teaching huh? cheesy

What demons are you even talking about..?if they go the masturbation way..you folks complain..they indulge in safe sex you still complain..

Having sex before marriage is not a sin...People & religion have made sex before marriage a sin...There is nothing wrong with people having sex before marriage.. undecided

What shall it profit a man to gain thd whole world and loose his soul?
The devil is the ruler of earth no doubt. His riches added but sorrow at the end.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Youngzedd(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Jokerman:

All unrighteousness is sin. 1 John 5:17

What are the unrighteousness and who decides what makes it to the list?

Where you or your ancestors opinions consulted?

Mind you, there are over 4,000 religions on earth, each of them have their own lists of sins and all that.

I think it's a sin to eat pork in Islam, but Christians eat it.

That's to say, to a Muslim, all Christians that eat pork will go to hell.

Even in Judaism, premarital sex isn't a sin, just that yo will have to marry her.

Exodus 22:16
And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.

In Hinduism it's same, just that you will have to marry her, if you break her heart, it will then be considered a sin.

My question still remain, what are the unrighteousness and who decides what makes it to the list?

Before you say the bible is our guide or moral compass bla bla, remember that even gentiles who were not given the law have moral values.

Romans 2:14
Even Gentiles, who do not have God’s written law, show that they know his law when they instinctively obey it, even without having heard it.

1 Like

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2022
I don’t think the people who invented condoms designed to to prevent spiritual attack too but what do I know undecided
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Youngzedd(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2022
akbonus:

YOU MUST BE A VERY DANGEROUS SINNER FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT THE ONLY THING A CHRISTIAN SEE AS SIN IS SEX.ARE YOU SO NECK DEEP IN IT THAT YOU ARE TIRED OF BEING JUDGE OR CRITISE,NO PROBLEM JESUS CAN HELP YOU RUN TO HIM NOW THAT YOU STILL HAVE TJHE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO

Look at Nigeria, tell me it's because of sex that we are in this mess.

How many times have your church teach against GREED (selfish ambition)?

How many times have they thought the below scriptures?

1 Timothy 6:5
Corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

James 3:16
For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.

1 Timothy 6:6-10
6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1 John 2:15-17
15 Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. 16 For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. 17 And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.

James 4:1-3
1 What is causing the quarrels and fights among you? Don’t they come from the evil desires at war within you? 2 You want what you don’t have, so you scheme and kill to get it. You are jealous of what others have, but you can’t get it, so you fight and wage war to take it away from them. Yet you don’t have what you want because you don’t ask God for it. 3 And even when you ask, you don’t get it because your motives are all wrong—you want only what will give you pleasure.

James 5:1-5
1 Look here, you rich people: Weep and groan with anguish because of all the terrible troubles ahead of you. 2 Your wealth is rotting away, and your fine clothes are moth-eaten rags. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. The very wealth you were counting on will eat away your flesh like fire. This corroded treasure you have hoarded will testify against you on the day of judgment. 4 For listen! Hear the cries of the field workers whom you have cheated of their pay. The cries of those who harvest your fields have reached the ears of the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

5 You have spent your years on earth in luxury, satisfying your every desire. You have fattened yourselves for the day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and killed innocent people,[a] who do not resist you.[b]

Luke 3:7-14
7 When the crowds came to John for baptism, he said, “You brood of snakes! Who warned you to flee the coming wrath? 8 Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God. Don’t just say to each other, ‘We’re safe, for we are descendants of Abraham.’ That means nothing, for I tell you, God can create children of Abraham from these very stones. 9 Even now the ax of God’s judgment is poised, ready to sever the roots of the trees. Yes, every tree that does not produce good fruit will be chopped down and thrown into the fire.”

10 The crowds asked, “What should we do?”

11 John replied, “If you have two shirts, give one to the poor. If you have food, share it with those who are hungry.”

12 Even corrupt tax collectors came to be baptized and asked, “Teacher, what should we do?”

13 He replied, “Collect no more taxes than the government requires.”

14 “What should we do?” asked some soldiers.

John replied, “Don’t extort money or make false accusations. And be content with your pay.”

2 Corinthians 11:27
I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked.

Did you say Jesus?

100,000 NGN UP FOR GRAB.

You just have to answer a small question below.

* Jesus of Lübeck (slave ship): 1540 - 1568
* Jesus (new Christians messiah): Name not found in 1611 KJV (first authorised english bible).

The ship called Jesus became inactive in the year 1568 even before the the first authorised KJV bible, it didn't even end there, 1611 KJV doesn't have the name Jesus in there, what you will see is lesus.

Go get 1611 KJV, you can download it on Google playstore, if you can show me where Jesus is written, come and collect 100,000 NGN from me.

What does the name Jesus appear now to be?

C'mon think, it's the ship they used to ship your ancestors overseas as slaves. All I see is enslavement in that name.

Brief History (Wikipedia):
Jesus of Lübeck was a carrack built in the Free City of Lübeck in the early 16th century. Around 1540 the ship, which had mostly been used for representative purposes, was acquired by Henry VIII, King of England, to augment his fleet. The ship saw action during the French invasion of the Isle of Wight in 1545. She along with Samson were used in an unsuccessful attempt to raise Henry VIII’s flagship, Mary Rose, after she foundered during the Battle of the Solent. She was later chartered to a group of merchants in 1563 by Queen Elizabeth I. Jesus of Lübeck became involved in the Atlantic slave trade under John Hawkins, who organized four voyages to West Africa and the West Indies between 1562 and 1568. During the last voyage, Jesus, along with several other English ships, encountered a Spanish fleet off San Juan de Ulúa (modern day Vera Cruz, Mexico) in September 1568. In the resulting battle, Jesus was captured by Spanish forces. The heavily damaged ship was later sold for 601 ducats to a local merchant.

The messiah's true name is YAHUSHUA (YESHUA) and his father YAHWEH (YHWH).

As you can see above, the name Jesus existed before the one you now took as Messiah.

Imagine after over 1,500 years of his death, you invent a name. Romans through Roman Catholic Church destroyed what was left of the TRUE Christianity.

The Christianity (lifestyle) that left Israel �� and the Christianity (religion) the Europeans brought here isn't the same. The one they brought here was the one they used to steal from us and enslave our minds, which they are still doing till today. That demonic veil they hung on us centuries ago is still covering the face of many Christians till today.

You can do more research about this on your own.

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by EmmyDJourno: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Premarital Sex brings bad luck
I recently went for confession, took communion and have been avoiding all my babes
And I have made 250k in 2weeks, unlike when bad luck just dey follow me, I dey lose money anyhow
God give me my wife make I face front abeg

1 Like

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by wirinet(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You forgot that not everyone is gonna swallow your bible book teaching huh? cheesy

What demons are you even talking about..?if they go the masturbation way..you folks complain..they indulge in safe sex you still complain..

Having sex before marriage is not a sin...People & religion have made sex before marriage a sin...There is nothing wrong with people having sex before marriage.. undecided

No mind them. They are just too obsessed with sex and other people's sex lives.

Maybe it's "unsafe" sex that is not dangerous.

They think sex is Evil, sex is curse and sex is sin all day and night, but their lives are worse in quality than those that have sex without remorse. All the world's most successful men and women exhibit high sexual drives. All the riches and most peaceful countries in the world have legalised prostitution and abortion. But all the over religious people of the poverty and terrorist capital of the world think about is other people's sexual lives.

Premarital sex in todays world is unnatural, impractical and outrightly unhealthy. You expect a normal man or lady with healthy functional hormones to wait until he or she finishes tertiary school, serve (NYSC) and become financially stable and then marry before engaging in sex. All these might not happen before the age of 30 (25 at the latest). Does that sound practical?

You guys are narcissists.

1 Like

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by wirinet(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Premarital Sex brings bad luck
I recently went for confession, took communion and have been avoiding all my babes
And I have made 250k in 2weeks, unlike when bad luck just dey follow me, I dey lose money anyhow
God give me my wife make I face front abeg
So you are on your way to becoming richer than Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos added together, because these men no dey play with young fresh toto.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
u can try and blaspheme in Saudi, and I will be seeing u 6ft below in a sec
you fail to see that people are different, you can not walk alone, fight one on one, if your friend is not there for you, you become that scared little rat...... keyboard champion..... you are in saudi but your kind of reasoning no change.... online warrior
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by jevic(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Peter Obi for President 2023.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Verifiedsoul88(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Sex is a sin and we all know that@op but the world call it safe s*x because condom helps in the protection of some STD.

jesusjnr2020:
Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous

This post is deemed necessary to correct a very misleading notion being spread by the world concerning the use of condoms during sexual activity even when one was fornicating or committing adultery.

The world calls it safe sex, but that is absolutely false because no soul that commits sin is truly safe.

That's why Jesus after healing a man of paralysis would yet warn him to "sin no more, less a worse thing comes upon thee". John 5:14

It's because sin actually weakens our defences against the devil. It opens us up to all manner of spiritual attacks by giving the devil free access to do that which is his only desire for man, which to steal, kill and destroy his life.

Therefore anyone who fornicates or commits adultery even with condoms is not really safe but exposing himself to serious danger, because although condoms may be able to keep away bodily fluids, it cannot keep away demons!

Worst still, is the danger of being cast into hell at the end, as no worker of iniquity would be allowed into God's Kingdom in heaven.

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

A Word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by wirinet(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Verifiedsoul88:
Sex is a sin and we all know that@op but the world call it safe s*x because condom helps in the protection of some STD.
Rubbish. Sex is no sin. Sex is the natural process by which all animals and even sexual plants propagate their species.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by IDIOTmoderators: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:
There's no such sex as Safe Sex.
Any sex outside the corridors of marriage is not safe
When you contact HIV you will understand what is called "safe sex" the phrase "safe sex" is for medical use. Make una go siddon with una white man book.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by IDIOTmoderators: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2022
This OP na olodo... "Safe sex" is use strictly for health and medical purposes.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by MediMedi(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Help me, I went to olosho shop week ago so while funicating I sucked her pussy but didn't swallow anything.
My mind is telling me now that I have HIV?

I feel like crying for myself
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Verifiedsoul88(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Man, you're attacking me like say we dey fight war. Abeg today is sunday

wirinet:

Rubbish. Sex is no sin. Sex is the natural process by which all animals and even sexual plants propagate their species.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Verifiedsoul88(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2022
You really have a great sense of humor hahahaha

MediMedi:
Help me, I went to olosho shop week ago so while funicating I sucked her pussy but didn't swallow anything.

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by MediMedi(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Verifiedsoul88:
You really have a great sense of humor hahahaha

Don't add fire on me ahbeg, great sense of humor as in my mind is telling the truth or what.

Hmm, e come be Abuja olosho I'm scared down here
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by swissgoldenpro2: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Interesting piece
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by wirinet(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Verifiedsoul88:
Man, you're attacking me like say we dey fight war. Abeg today is sunday

How I no go dey attack you? When you dey talk say sex na sin. Sex wey me and you take enter this world.

On a serious note. I don't mind you Christian folks advocating for responsible and safe sex. You could even advocate for early marriage, especially for girls, to prevent them struggling with sexuality during the hightened hormonal period, as is being done by your Muslim counterparts. But to tell a 20 - 25 year old woman to abstain from sex because just because sex is sin is unrealistic.

1 Like

Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Zelenskyy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What demons are you even talking about..? if they go the masturbation way..you folks complain..they indulge in safe sex you still complain..

Make I follow you increase the Volume of this sub- comment. Because it is very critical.

What demons are you even talking about..? if they go the masturbation way..you folks complain..they indulge in safe sex you still complain..
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by wirinet(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
MediMedi:

I swear you need Jesus. Why will you suck pushy of a public pussy. Its just like sitting down on the toilet of a public toilet to pass or shit. You are guaranteed to pick all sorts of harmful stuff.

HIV should be your least worries. There are more deadly infections that you can pick up - Syphilis, hepatitis, yeasts, streptococcus, etc.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by steve13(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
There are 4,300 religion on earth, why do you think I must follow yours ?? Is your head paining you

jesusjnr2020:
I mean Zip-Up (Sin Not). John 5:14
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Verifiedsoul88(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Do you know s*x is not as fun as it seems to be? Sodom and gomorrah was destroyed because of homos*xual & lesbianism but to some people it was fun.
Do you know some of our youth has lose their star or destiny because of this so called s*x?
God created man and woman with the s*xual organ.
Ok.. I agree with you that s*x is not a sin but premarital s*x is fornication and s*xual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not their spouse is Adultery which was condemned by God in the 10 commandments.
So you engaging in premarital s*x is a sin. My dear Stop deceiving people..
I'm not holy and I know say you no holy pass, so let's call a spade a spade. Thank you.

wirinet:

How I no go dey attack you? When you dey talk say sex na sin. Sex wey me and you take enter this world.

On a serious note. I don't mind you Christian folks advocating for responsible and safe sex. You could even advocate for early marriage, especially for girls, to prevent them struggling with sexuality during the hightened hormonal period, as is being done by your Muslim counterparts. But to tell a 20 - 25 year old woman to abstain from sex because just because sex is sin is unrealistic.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Verifiedsoul88(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sucking pvssy and knacking with condom, I don reason am finish and the thing dey make me laugh.
Relax, just go hospital run some medical check-up. But honestly, there's every possibility to contact virus via sucking if the girl is infected.

MediMedi:

Don't add fire on me ahbeg, great sense of humor as in my mind is telling the truth or what.

Hmm, e come be Abuja olosho I'm scared down here
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Caesarddi: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
it's the why seek ye for me cheesy... How do you guys read and comprehend what King James says. That version of the Bible dey give me headache buy surprisingly most people prefer it cos it gives a more detailed first hand information.
what is holding African back is not religion but lack of appetite for studying and implementing relevant informations, ask urself what have you achieved differently since you stopped being religious?
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by EmmyDJourno: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
wirinet:

So you are on your way to becoming richer than Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos added together, because these men no dey play with young fresh toto.

Just as you have your sin of choice also bad luck affects the aspect of your life it chooses
Mine is money
Others would be different
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kaiair:
Haven't you guys heard? Heaven and hell doesn't exist

Which means I'm free to do however I please "evil laughter"
Lol...u have always been free to live how u want. Fee will is a gift we all have. And so u can as well choose to believe anything that shuts ur soul
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by MediMedi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Verifiedsoul88:
Sucking pvssy and knacking with condom, I don reason am finish and the thing dey make me laugh.
Relax, just go hospital run some medical check-up. But honestly, there's every possibility to contact virus via sucking if the girl is infected.

Buf, I don't feel sick
Am still my normal self before and after the occurrence
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by sonofthunder: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
it's the why seek ye for me cheesy... How do you guys read and comprehend what King James says. That version of the Bible dey give me headache buy surprisingly most people prefer it cos it gives a more detailed first hand information.

I love KJV
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:
This OP na olodo... "Safe sex" is use strictly for health and medical purposes.
that why I said it was scientific not religious and these bitches kept barking and biting their pussies..... SAFE SEX IS PURELY A MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by perryy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Juicie2u:
I thought he was going scientific but when it became religious I was like....... africa and religion that why we never advance...

Same here . When I saw religion, I stopped reading. There was nothing like Jesus. Daddy freeze has proved that beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous by Daughterboard(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Loud and clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo / DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.