Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? (660 Views)

T hisGlobe.com: ibadan Compared To Onitsha , ibadan is more than Anambra state / Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by ygowon: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Obviously, poverty is the main cause of the electorates selling their votes. The just concluded Ekiti gubernatorial election recorded high level of vote buying in almost all parts of the state.

In comparison with what happened during the last Anambra last election that brought in Soludo, you would recall that APC and PDP tried to buy votes from the electorates but the agents were vehemently resisted by the electorates.

So, does that the people of Ekiti State are poorer than those of Anambra State?

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by ygowon: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2022
So, APC and PDP that have been in charge of Ekiti intentionally chose not to increase the human capital/development index of the state so as to control them with little money when election comes

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by Faber(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2022
ygowon:
Obviously, poverty is the main cause of the electorates selling their votes. The just concluded Ekiti gubernatorial election recorded high level of vote buying in almost all parts of the state.

In comparison with what happened during the last Anambra last election that brought in Soludo, you would recall that APC and PDP tried to buy votes from the electorates but the agents were vehemently resisted by the electorates.

So, does that the people of Ekiti State are poorer than those of Anambra State?

Guy I want to slap you for comparing Ekiti to Anambra. How we go meet I want slap you seriously.
Anambra is the state with the highest number of indigenous Naira billionaires in Nigeria.

So today is Sunday, let me reserve my insults for you tomorrow. I will edit this post by tomorrow and insult you well well

8 Likes

Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by ygowon: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Faber:

Guy I want to slap you for comparing Ekiti to Anambra. How we go meet I want slap you seriously.
Anambra is the state with the highest number of indigenous Naira billionaires in Nigeria.

So today is Sunday, let me reserve my insults for you tomorrow. I will edit this post by tomorrow and insult you well well
hahahaha
Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by ygowon: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Faber:

But I thought they are very educated?
Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by Risentouch(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Faber:

But Ekiti has the highest number of professors in Nigeria
Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by Coly2012(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2022
You just f**k up by comparing Ekiti with Anambra on poor-vaty, It's like you non no Anambraians. Ekiti get book, Anambra get money and nonbe who go school dey get sanse as observed in the election yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by Faber(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Risentouch:

But Ekiti has the highest number of professors in Nigeria

Nigerian professors that are only good as returning officers in elections where touts and drop outs are elected.

We are talking of money not books. Name one invetion of an Ekiti professor

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by Pakute: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Anambra voters that were induced with #500 and a can of malt.

Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by Sergio101(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Anambra really showed they are very very enlightened with what they did during the election.

Human development
Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by system21: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Peter Obi support group in Alaba International Market only have already raised over 50m even before campaign
Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by Mystic216: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Lol
Comparing ordinary Ekiti to Anambra is an insult to Anambra
Lol
Oboy you never hear of Nigerian money and Anambra money before??
You Bleep up with this your question oo.
95% of families in Anambra has at “least” one or two millionaires and every town has one or two billionaires
Oboy ask questions about Anambra abeg
No dey compare Anambra to some places make you no go collect oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Ekiti State is a very poor state. We omoluabis need to upgrade in reality and not all these our sofistication talks.

Re: Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People? by ygowon: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hahahaha! Funny comments

(1) (Reply)

Bbc Africa Eye Has Reveal The Banditry In Nigeria Resulted From Tribalism / What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.