Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. (661 Views)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / A Picture Of Marina, Lagos State In The 80's. Was It Tinubu That Developed It? / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Just imagine this scenario: If Tinubu wins the 2023 presidential election he and his vice who happens to be two Muslims will potentially rule Nigeria for 8 yrs and after their 8 yrs tenure, will handover to a northern Muslim and PMB, a Muslim has already ruled the country for 8yrs. Then it therefore means that Muslims will now rule Nigeria for 24 complete yrs. Nigerians mek una get sense abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by Opintiwa: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
How do you rule a country you don’t believe in

Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by backtovillage: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
There would be vawulence in the East
Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by limeta(f): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
The niger delta oil and gas will stop to flow
The sell out leaders in the south east and south south will all be killed
Tinubu will be the president of south west and northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by baritereign24(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
limeta:
my friend shot up your smelling mouth and stop dragging the south South to you drug upon madness.. nothing would happen in the south South

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by baritereign24(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
limeta:
my friend shot up your smelling mouth and stop dragging the south South to you IPOb madness.. nothing would happen in the south South.. I'm from south South and peaceful people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by christejames(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
The prize of Agbado and Cassava will become high

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
baritereign24:
my friend shot up your smelling mouth and stop dragging the south South to you IPOb madness.. nothing would happen in the south South.. I'm from south South and peaceful people
You know how to insult people but don't have enough sense to know that imo, Abia and ondo are part of Niger Delta. The most ignorant people are always the most insultive.
Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by naija4life247: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Just imagine this scenario: If Tinubu wins the 2023 presidential election he and his vice who happens to be two Muslims will potentially rule Nigeria for 8 yrs and after their 8 yrs tenure, will handover to a northern Muslim and PMB, a Muslim has already ruled the country for 8yrs. Then it therefore means that Muslims will now rule Nigeria for 24 complete yrs. Nigerians mek una get sense abeg.

Are you Christian? Is Tinubu a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by AfriBreakinNews: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I support tinubu as president of SW not Nigeria
Unless Nigeria without eastern region

Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by naija4life247: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
AfriBreakinNews:

I support tinubu as president of SW not Nigeria
Unless Nigeria without eastern region

Yes, you can have your Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime where hard drugs trafficking is the major source of your foreign exchange

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by naija4life247: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
baritereign24:

My Nigga, I beg, remove peaceful people that your typed in front of South South.
Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by limeta(f): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
baritereign24:

Afonja Muslim you more like
Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by Okoroawusa: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shouts of Biafra or Death will resume
Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by ElSudani: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tinubu is going to win. If your logic is right then Buhari should be getting ready to handover to Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen It Tinubu Wins The Election. by AfriBreakinNews: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, you can have your Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime where hard drugs trafficking is the major source of your foreign exchange
And tinubu will still buy from us

(1) (Reply)

Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) / “I Want To Leave Nigeria So My Children Can Have A Future” / The Only Time Obi Campaigned In D SW, He Was Roundly & Soundly Defeated!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.