Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Places I Can Sell My Blood In Abuja? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Places I Can Sell My Blood In Abuja? (390 Views)

Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Blood In Semen, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places I Can Sell My Blood In Abuja? by Enemalish: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2022
I am O- I'm in need of cash at the moment and need to sell some pints off my blood. Kindly direct me to the nearest facility I can go to. Thanks
Re: Places I Can Sell My Blood In Abuja? by Ebubu4: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2022
go to the nearest government hospital and ask a nurse there.

this is sad tho, nigerians are really suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places I Can Sell My Blood In Abuja? by Seniorwriter(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Enemalish:
I am O- I'm in need of cash at the moment and need to sell some pints off my blood. Kindly direct me to the nearest facility I can go to. Thanks

Why not learn to earn with a Digital Skill ? Since you can afford data and have a browsing gadget.
It is more convenient than the path you are looking at tolling.
surgevessel:

Will you tutor him at equivalent amount for 1GB data??
I'll have anyone mentored by one of my distinguished prodigy if they pass the interactive session to know how serious they are...so many peeps here in this part of the world take free training for granted reason I hardly allow for that except for some exceptional mentee!
Be guided.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Places I Can Sell My Blood In Abuja? by surgevessel: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Why not learn to earn with a Digital Skill ? Since you can afford data and have a browsing gadget.
It is more convenient than the path you are looking at tolling.

@Seniorwriter

Re: Places I Can Sell My Blood In Abuja? by Enemalish: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2022
surgevessel:

Or will I learn and still earn today. I need the money today. If digital skill will give me that money right away then Im ready

(1) (Reply)

Heart Attack / The Basics Of The Medical Interpretation / Have You Heard Or Witness Sexual Experience From Male Doctors (pervert) Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.