Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Do I Know Am Lazy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Know Am Lazy (343 Views)

Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. / A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know Am Lazy by famozine1: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Hello guys happy Sunday to all please this things keeps bubbling my mind how do I know am lazy or what are the things am doing that show am a lazy type to me I love it alot to be corrected expecially right things in a right way
Re: How Do I Know Am Lazy by Cypress042: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2022
How do you know you're hungry undecided
Re: How Do I Know Am Lazy by uchaymart(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2022
The answer is within you. Honestly, you just showed the world that you are lazy...

Seeking for advice on how to know if you are lazy, should tell you how lazy you are...
Re: How Do I Know Am Lazy by famozine1: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cypress042:
How do you know you're hungry undecided
That's somehow different there are some things u can't decide urself but u need to be told u can't know I re brilliant it's ur results or your teacher dat let u know u re brilliant what of if u think u re brilliant and u always fail undecided or u think u can sing and nobody reason ur matter
Re: How Do I Know Am Lazy by famozine1: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
uchaymart:
The answer is within you. Honestly, you just showed the world that you are lazy...

Seeking for advice on how to know if you are lazy, should tell you how lazy you are...
If I ask u a question guy am I short if I really know am dat short I won't bother to ask when u know am short u should and u Kno I don't like dat u should give me what to do in order to increase my height bcoz if I know dat I won't ask cry
Re: How Do I Know Am Lazy by Cypress042: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
famozine1:

That's somehow different there are some things u can't decide urself but u need to be told u can't know I re brilliant it's ur results or your teacher dat let u know u re brilliant what of if u think u re brilliant and u always fail undecided or u think u can sing and nobody reason ur matter
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lecturing Job / High Paying Jobs In India, If U Thinking Of Relocating To India To Study Or Work / Your Opinion Is Needed , Becoming A Nail Tech As A Guy Or Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.