Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition (2216 Views)

Unboxing My GPD Win 4, The World Smallest Handheld PC / Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price / Unboxing My Canon EOS M6 Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition by Immorttal: 2:46am On Jul 01, 2023
lawalsodiq234:

Abeg which virtual card do you use to shop on AliExpress currently
I use payoneer virtual card. My UBA Dollar Master with funds couldn't do sh1t then.
My Onexplayer Mini is up for grabs as I want to upgrade to Onexplayer 2. BTW my GPD Win 4 just shipped wink
Re: Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition by Immorttal: 2:47am On Jul 01, 2023
GPD Win 4. The Little Satan. King of Handhelds. No caps.

Re: Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition by lawalsodiq234: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Immorttal:
I guess it's a mistake, I had to look again to be sure. Thanks for the correction.
No p the AMD Rx 5700 is a desktop GPU
Re: Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition by lawalsodiq234: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Immorttal:
I use payoneer virtual card. My UBA Dollar Master with funds couldn't do sh1t then.
My Onexplayer Mini is up for grabs as I want to upgrade to Onexplayer 2. BTW my GPD Win 4 just shipped wink
What's the rate?
Re: Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition by Immorttal: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
lawalsodiq234:

No p the AMD Rx 5700 is a desktop GPU
yeah lol
Re: Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition by Immorttal: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
lawalsodiq234:

What's the rate?
Re: Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition by lawalsodiq234: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Immorttal:
I mean the price per dollar from your dollar card vendor
Re: Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition by Immorttal: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2023
lawalsodiq234:

I mean the price per dollar from your dollar card vendor
Can't remember but it's 1k Plus
Re: Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition by nathdim: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Immorttal:
At the time I was building my work station last year, I stumbled upon the Onexplayer, a robust gaming pc.

The Onexplayer Mini is a handheld gaming computer with a 7 inch display, built-in game controllers, and Windows software that makes it possible to run many PC games.

I decided the powerful CPU and the portability would add more value to my productivity, so I made up my mind to purchase one.

Am not a game freak, I don't play games nowadays, but the idea of a handheld pc excites me, and I like the fact that finally, I can lay my hands on a CPU intensive unit that can handle the softwares on my system seamlessly and without intermittent hanging.

Though, the prices is not sympathetic at all.

the cheapest one is around $1200, while the top of the column would set you back $1500 plus, this houses 2TB memory.

I placed my order on 5th May 2022. Total cost was around $1206, including shipping. (720,000 in Naira)

The item was paid through Barter virtual card, so it costed me extra quid.

It was shipped through Aliexpress Standard Shipping.

Upon receiving the Onexplayer Mini on 18th May, I was impressed with the box. It has a minimalistic feel, with only orange and black shading on the box.

It is a very glossy design that invokes a level of elegance upon looking at it.

However, I was surprised by the bulky feel, it appeared virtually bigger than it was on the pictures.

It was the reason I went for the mini, didn't know it would barely fit in my pocket. And that was the purpose I ditched the keyboard and the protective bag not knowing it would be bigger in reality.

In hindsight, the only mistake I made was not going for the 8.4 inches model. It is bigger, and has a dock attached to it's back.

The ergonomic design of this dock comes with a 65 degree open angle, enabling you to place it on the desk or your lap while doing your task.

A month down the line, I can say I made the best decision on this gadget.

do you have used for sale
Re: Unboxing My Onexplayer Mini AMD Edition by Immorttal: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2023
nathdim:
do you have used for sale
before but changed my mind because of the dollar hike.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troubles With Acer Aspire One 8gb Ssd. / Google Translate Adds Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo / Innjoo Leap4 Specs In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.