Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes (1370 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by ken6488(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Since the ekiti election most tinubu uchins has been distutbing the peace of this forum

Yes they got 195 votes there

? When did peter join
? Was lp very popular over there (i started supporting just for peter
? Governorship is not presidency
? Tinubu can rig ekiti,osun and the whole soith west can he do that in the rest south
? Peter can not really defeat tinubu in his stronghood, he only need to divide votes

So ask your self south east and south south will not be supporting tinubu

How will only south west elect him

10 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by lathrowinger: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2022
You can't even write properly, what a shame. Go school you won't. abacha seller like you

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by ken6488(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2022
lathrowinger:
You can't even write properly, what a shame. Go school you won't. You prefair selling abacha
tinubu will never be president

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by McStoic(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2022
lathrowinger:
You can't even write properly, what a shame. Go school you won't. You prefair selling abacha

He [i]prefair[/i] indeed. Bad belle has built a trade fair complex on your brain grin

14 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by shigishege: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2022
lathrowinger:
don't you know that if they have taken that thier dangerous mkpuru mmirin thing they will start behaving abnormally. Why are you replying him?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by Pandev(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu, the nightmare of some people cheesy

saint Peter Obi will come fourth in the presidential election, he should work harder, otherwise Sowore will take the 4th position from him. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by shigishege: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
Since the ekiti election most tinubu uchins has been distutbing the peace of this forum

? When did peter join
? Tinubu can rig ekiti,osun and the whole soith west can he do that in the rest south
? Peter can not really defeat tinubu in his stronghood, he only need to divide votes

to you desident, politics is not your tribe's paths, stick to selling galla,wippers, chin-chin and recharge cards on traffics. So if you are Peter obi adviser, this is the kind of advice you will give him?? No wonder he keeps on making costly mistakes. You are inconsequential.

You know why, even as little and insignificant your AfghanEstern votes are, Tinubu still need some from the 5% votes. So if Peter obi doesn't need votes as huge as they are in South West, kudos to him and you.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by lathrowinger: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
don't you know that if they have taken that thier dangerous mkpuru mmirin thing they will strat behaving abnormally. Why are you replying him?

Na true u talk my brother, I no even suppose dey reply terrorist people

73 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
I wonder why the celebration over the elections in Ekiti state is all about.If the APC does not win the SW then there are not in the elections to begin with

4 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by shortIGBOman: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:

? When did peter join

For your information, IGBO Man can never rule this our beautiful Country.

63 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by maestroferddi: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
If the plan you mean is using MC Oluomo to agberonize the South West, yes Peter Obi has no such plan...

But if strategic planning like galvanizing the youths to reject bullion vans and ill-gotten wealth, Peter Obi is winning this battle squarely.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by ken6488(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pandev:
Tinubu, the nightmare of some people cheesy

saint Peter Obi will come fourth in the presidential election, he should work harder, otherwise Sowore will take the 4th position from him. grin
tinubu is litarally raking third

1 Like

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by ken6488(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:
to you desident, politics is not your tribe's paths, stick to selling galla,wippers, chin-chin and recharge cards on traffics. So if you are Peter obi adviser, this is the kind of advice you will give him?? No wonder he keeps on making costly mistakes. You are inconsequential.

You know why, even as little and insignificant your AfghanEstern votes are, Tinubu still need some from the 5% votes. So if Peter obi doesn't need votes as huge as they are in South West, kudos to him and you.
grin seriously my south south votes will cancell south west votes first before the south east finish the job
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by ken6488(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
lathrowinger:

change your candidate now to avoid disappointment oo
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by ken6488(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

cheesy seems you dont understand my point if obi does not win atiku wins cheesy it is a win win for me after all okowa is from my state

Your BAT wings can not pass south west

My joy is tinubu will not smell aso rock
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by ken6488(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
shigishege:

south south will teach you guys a lesson this time
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by shortIGBOman: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:

cheesy seems you dont understand my point if obi does not win atiku wins cheesy it is a win win for me after all okowa is from my state

Your BAT wings can not pass south west

My joy is tinubu will not smell aso rock

You don't understand my point. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

59 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by ken6488(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You don't understand my point. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

tinubu can never rule this our beautiful Country.
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by shortIGBOman: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
tinubu can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Na you sabi. My Candidate is the next President of this Country. Make Igbo people rest. grin

58 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by Afamed: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Inconsequential 5% ehhhhh

55 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by Omoslim26: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
lathrowinger:

You ended up sounding more daft than the person you intend to call out grin grin
Your selling abacha jab is as lame as hell,just because your life depends on doing senseless tribal bigotry,you just publicly shamed yourself to the grave grin cheesy
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by shigishege: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
lathrowinger:

grin grin

54 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by maybet081: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wrong spelling,South West not west,go school u no gree.
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by helinues: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Say dem no go shift goal post, I go bend

grin
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by helinues: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

You ended up sounding more daft than the person you intend to call out grin grin
You selling abacha jab is as lame as hell,just because your life depends on doing senseless tribal bigotry,you just publicly shamed yourself to the grave grin cheesy

Sir kettle..

undecided
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by Omoslim26: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:

Sir kettle..

undecided

Hello are you sure your sense is not paining you undecided
Watin concern Kettle join watin you react to abi you follow for the nuisance wey dey spill every thread with tribal shenanigans here grin
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by Oplomo: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
lathrowinger:

PO will do very well in the SW, the youths and Christians will vote PO.
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by Karemarealty288(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We praise God for the ones ruling you...if you are the one providing for yourself, I don't think you will here typing nonsense.....if you finished go find food in Mama's pot.
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by DMerciful(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Will you or anybody from your family rule this country?
shortIGBOman:

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by shortIGBOman: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Will you or anybody from your family rule this country?

Yes

19 Likes

Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by DMerciful(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
What is your family name?
shortIGBOman:

Yes
Re: Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes by lathrowinger: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=Oplomo post=113955607]

PO will do very well in the SW, the youths and Christians will vote PO. [/quote

Yes my friend, I am not doubting you. The Christian voted LP

9 Likes

(1) (Reply)

ISWAP Release A Video Of The Attack On Kuje Prison In Abuja / Your Hatred For Tinubu Can Only Produce An Atiku / Tinubu, South-West APC Govs, Gbaja Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.